Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of the Clash of Geishas

Tale of the Clash of Geishas

a part of “Tale of the Clash of Geishas”, a fictional universe by lovechanningforever.

After the World War II, a Mama San decided to resurrect her Okiya and reflourish the culture of a Geisha

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of the Clash of Geishas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tale of the Clash of Geishas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tale of the Clash of Geishas"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Tale of the Clash of Geishas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 pm

This sounds awesome especially as I love memoirs of a Geisha. Can I reserve a Geisha please? I will have my CS up by tomorrow.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 pm

I've watched memoirs of a Geisha about a thousand times and I love it. Therefore I would also like to join this roleplay and reserve a Geisha if reserves apply. If you're doing this roleplay I highly recommend you watch that film as it could give you numerous plot ideas for the RP!

(Hey Belynta we meet again ;P)

Any particular character skeleton to go off of?

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:03 pm

The RP is up for posting guys. Be sure not to god mode, make the posts lengthy (with in reason maybe about 3 paragraphs with 5 sentences each?) and make the story running.

Thanks for joining :D

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 pm

I have submitted a character and I hope it is accepted.

(Hi Meesha, where've you been lol? Hope you are ok)

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 pm

okay so ive posted for all of my characters, i hope that would be enough as the introduction for the story. Again- let me remind that no one knows about the competition just yet. It remains a secret until Mama San Michiko's announcement at the end. ENJOY posting :)

P.S.
Please keep the pictures as URL as to keep the page neat. I only posted the pic of the Theater as reference and i will also post the pic of the Okiya soon. :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

oh and please be mindful of the location where your characters are and make sure to note it in the post

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:28 am

Uh-oh I was supposed to say that the girls should not be seen just yet. They were supposed to stay hidden until their performance but oh well I'll just have to think of a way to make twist of the RP.

Come on guys, don't be scared to join the OOC. :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 am

Repeating another's words is tasteless by any geisha worth her salt >.>

And just say that guy had special privileges or whatever.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Also, Norrabeth, her name is Okoi, not Okai

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Are you still accepting characters would love to join.

Edit:
I made up the character anyway just in case you would accept her. ^^ If not thats fine to.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

What happened?

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm

I am leaving. My characters are not to be used as NPCs.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!