Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Stereotypical Host Club

A Stereotypical Host Club

a part of “A Stereotypical Host Club”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

You're stuck in a stereotype, and you have to work in a host club... Oh joy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Stereotypical Host Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Stereotypical Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Luca falling for the "bad boy"; I likie likie! ;)

I just hope the Seme, kohaku, will be a lil' gentler with the Uke, Luca.

Luca seems so delicate and fragile by nature. :O
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Alise, I can see that. But fair warning, with how much Su dislikes Coco at the moment, he might ACTUALLY hurt her... Fair warning. He's not the kind to follow the no hit a girl rule.

Matt, I think the whole thing is going to be adorable! With Luca being the way he is.

All, I find it amusing. The hosts are getting paired off because our customers disappeared! (Excepting Vanilla.)
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Cocos a tomboy herself so she doesn't care if Su wants to start a fight with her (remember she likes hanging around the guys more because she has a "thing" for the girls).

She'll, probably, enjoy the brawl that might ensue between the both of them.... >:)

Yeah! I see, Gen. The main customers did disappear....where did they go? :O

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm not so sure about that... If Su gets into a fight, its to actually do damage. Lots of damage...

And I have no clue! They were all here one moment, they posted once and... Poof. We also seem to have lost Aiko somewhere along the way... I don't even...

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Coco will see about that.... >:)

Wow....well I guess it's just the six of us then? :/

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:46 pm

We can make it with only six. *Dramatic pose*... Especially considering that, of the six of us... I'm playing two characters, Sinclair is playing two, you're playing two, Jack is playing two, and Nasai is playing two... So we actually have 15 characters... With only one of them being a customer...

Wow.

You know... It's partially a good thing, we can do after school stuff with just the club members and sill manage to get everyone there. Because Vanilla is Coco sister, so Bishie would obviously allow her to come to be with her sister... It works.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

I love the fact that my little Kohaku found someone! He's such a big boy now. And I love that he found the adorable little Luca Uke!!!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 pm

You know it's really strange, two years ago I would have shuddered the thought of two dudes together, but know I don't matter. I won't partake, but I won't judge.

Some food for thought; Think about the actual show, how many customers actually showed up consistently? Virtually none

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Also while I'm at it, shouldn't we post a thread here?
roleplayers-wanted-f163.html

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

GenericUserName wrote:We can make it with only six. *Dramatic pose*... Especially considering that, of the six of us... I'm playing two characters, Sinclair is playing two, you're playing two, Jack is playing two, and Nasai is playing two... So we actually have 15 characters... With only one of them being a customer...

Wow.

You know... It's partially a good thing, we can do after school stuff with just the club members and sill manage to get everyone there. Because Vanilla is Coco sister, so Bishie would obviously allow her to come to be with her sister... It works.

Wow! We have more character then when people joined! (that being us all having two sets of characters lol)

I like this set up and wouldn't mind it staying like this. :)

We can keep the customers, except for Vanilla, as npc characters. That way we can just center it around the host club members with Vanilla invited.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Jack, I could... but such would be mildly pointless... Seeing that the RPG is so far along, no one would join.

Alise, NPC costumers are rather easy, so I don't mind having them as NPCs. Not to say I wouldn't be happy if our customers didn't so back up... Also, hope you don't mind Bishie prying. He will do that... To everyone... forever.

... I'm not even going to change the misspelling of the word customer... Because costumer is a funny word.

All, I figure when we close up the host club, we will have the planning for the masquerade rave the next day... We will skip school... Because no one likes it.
Last edited by GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:58 pm

It's quite alright that Bishie is prying. Coco and Vanilla, secretly, appreciate that he cares. ;)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Gen I has a brilliant plot idea....

The original founder, Ren'A's name is Ren (insert japenesey last name here). He is in his later thirties now, and when he opened the place his best friend and fellow host was none other than...
Simon Grace
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

Just a funny idea that beat me over the head when I walked back home...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Hmm... I could definitely go with that! It sounds like a fun idea.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 pm

I like the idea as well! :)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Good. I shall hopefully post something tomorrow if we can all get to the next day. But for now I shall adjourn to bed, I have Marching Band in the morning, and It's living hell without at least eight hours of sleep.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 pm

@Jack Winters: I love marching band, I was in my high school's marching band :) Have fun, and agreed it is living hell without at least eight hours of sleep :)
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 pm

I'm not in band (nooo musical talent) but I have a friend who is... They practice for... 6 hours straight, I believe... I... Just... O_o I'm a theatre (Yes this is how you spell it... Stupid spellchecker.) kid, we have 2 hour long practices at tops!

*Just realized almost everyone here is in college.*

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 pm

@ GenericUserName: Ah, a fellow theatre freak :) awesome :) I love theatre :)

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:39 am

I'm almost in college, just another year of high school after this one.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!