Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruit Basket Agency: Way of the Merc.

Fruit Basket Agency: Way of the Merc.

a part of “Fruit Basket Agency: Way of the Merc.”, a fictional universe by Weirdo.

To a world that considers them scum, they figure; why not make some gold off of that kind of reputation?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruit Basket Agency: Way of the Merc.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fruit Basket Agency: Way of the Merc.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Fruit Basket Agency

Fine Print

we are not responsible for your safety or any damaged goods/buildings during the carrying out of our service. We ask that you vacate infected area for the duration of our operation. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly shove them up your ass. Thank you and have a nice day.- Accredited by Agent Dragon Fruit

Above is a typical add that the Fruit Basket Agency puts up around train stations and such.This is because the land they live in is plagued by Demons. This is also because the retarded Leader of this agency has crap spelling.

It was not always like this, a little over a generation ago Demons and Humans lived in complete harmony. But some sort of thing that can only be described as a plague has reaped chaos on the peaceful co-existence. Demons have started to become crazed, unexplainable anger and hatred turns them into beasts. As a result they have become innately…savage. Some turn into animalistic beings with no bearing on their minds, while others into cunning agents of greed and chaos. These Demons have done horrible things to entire villages and are now feared. But sin has crossed both sides, as Half Demons have fallen victim to a fear crazed society. Hated and even hunted, no Half Demon is left unscarred. But a group of them calling themselves the Fruit Basket angecy has gathered together as a hired blade business. If you have a demon problem, they can solve it. For a price that is.

Last edited by Weirdo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fruit Basket Agency: Way of the Merc.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I tottaly call a halfling. :D I'll start her as soon as you get the character sheet up
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 am

Info page and character sheet is up, I will work on my my characters tonight. Character sheet is in the info page.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 am

I am not going as far as to stroke your ego but this RP seems very interesting. I will PM you when I've thought about how I would like my character to turn out.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

PFT, that's ok, I just wanted to be sure that people read the rules >:) so I set about confirmation codes in an annoying manner!

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:27 pm

the second in command is reserved for the moment.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:20 pm

*Stroking Weirdo's ego* Yep, definitly make a medic. No waits! A sadistic medic.

:D

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Hohoho, is there any other kind?

I will finish the Captain as soon as my chores are done, damn kitchen is always messy around here =_=

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm

His profile is already to effing long and I haven't even gotten to the bio yet! ARGH. I'm such a liar, I cross my finger that my parents let me stay on long enough to finish him completely.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!