Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fleure

The Fleure

a part of “The Fleure”, a fictional universe by GracieGray.

The kingdoms of Zaiphar and Shigan have been known for their hostilities in the past; in an attempt to forge peace between the two nations, diplomatic meetings are planned and wedding plans are made. But what does a street dancer have to do with all this?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fleure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Aww, Kimono girl! I wish I could have seen...I probably would have died from overexposure to cuteness.

And I'm glad some of your fingers are working now! Glad to see the healing waves I've been sending you have been working. Still, it sucks that the other hand is broken...well, God gave us two for a reason.

As far as posting goes, I'll probably do so this weekend. I just haven't made the effort to this week, especially after forcing myself to post for Divine Cutlass after having to dig a 34 inch hole through clay...but meh. Tomorrow I'm going to the fair with some friends and family (and hopefully a cute girl, preferably in a kimono), so I won't be doing much of anything then, lol. So, ETA is sometime over the weekend.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Ehh, why'd you dig a huge hole for? :o

I understand completely :) I've got some things I've got to do this weekend (APUSH work...) and next week is the first of the trio of finals for this year ._. I'm going to die. Well, not really. But having a C and a 50 point project due, then finals... I'm pushing it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:30 am

Lol, the hole? Believe it or not, someone ran over my mailbox the other day, and knocked it clean out of the ground. Luckily it wasn' broken real bad or anything, just a bit dinged up. So I fixed it, superglued a 30 inch fence post to the bottom of it, and burried it again. The hole had to be that big to compensate for the post. But now I'd like to see someone know THAT out of the ground...hehehe

And aah, schoolwork! Let no evil enter here! You have my sympathies and luck, though, lol. It's always pretty nerve-wracking when you cut things close like that.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:37 pm

That's both awful and humorous. I hope it wasn't a Halloween prank D: Around here we don't get too many of those, it's a kind of small town, but still. I hope that was the most of your worries this week, lmao!
Superglue can be dangerous. I know. I superglued a fake nail to my fingernail in fifth grade o_o Never again...

Yeaaah. Kinda not looking forward to it, but eh. I don't absolutely need all three college credits for what I want to go into, it would just look good, so I'm not too worried. As long as I pass the class I can fail the college credit lmao.

Also, found this really cute picture of Demi Lavato and edited spruced it up a little aaaand it's very Lilla-like:

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Lol, hey...a real person. I hate those things. Why couldn't you have given a bunny Lilla's hair?!? Bunnies are much cuter...

Yeah, my weekend post idea didn't work out. One thing that this site has made me realize is that I'm terrible with deadlines; anytime I say I'll post by X-date, it winds up being a day or so later until I do...heh. At the start of the week, all three of my RP's inconveniently required a post from me, and since I can only type up a post or so a day (especially when my bost for Elphanor was 2800 words long...), It's taking me a while to post for this one. Tomorrow may or may not hold a post, it just depends on how long a little project of mine takes. If it doesn't take more than a couple of hours, then I'll use the extra time to write for Relos. If not, Thursday at the latest. (And I will keep this deadline...I will, or else there will be bunnies to pay...)

I'm a bit sleep-deprived...

Edit: My Bunny Song!: <3

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm

It's okay bro, I understand how things go. Finals are this week for me so I've been going to school, eating, and sleeping, and tumblr-ing. And this weekend my mom and I are going goodwill hopping, so I understand how things come up.

Don't worry about keeping deadline :) This isn't the newspaper. I'm not gonna bother you if you don't keep it. Things happen. I'm not concerned.

Bunnies <3 have you heard of the anime Usagi Drop? it's got some bunnies in the intro, but I think it holds deeper connotation than I've gotten from the anime so far (Only seen the first season, not read the manga, which is farther ahead).

Edit: Sorry I ran so much on a tangent in my post, I liked how it developed and it kind of showed a bit more of Lilla's personality that I didn't know she had (heh), and I quite like it. Plus, it's lulzy. That's all I'm gonna say. xD

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been on much this week by way of posting in the OOC, but work's getting busier for me now that the holidays are getting closer. Seems like everyone's out to push as much work on me as they can before I'm off for chirstmas, so that's eating my life away. That's why I haven't posted yet (On any of my Rp's...ugh), so now that it's the weekend, I'm going to play catch up. This Rp is first on my list, so I'm going to try and start writing tomorrow, and Sunday if need be (but I hope it won't be). I already have some ideas for the post, I've had them since earlier in the week, it's just a matter of putting it on imaginary paper.

I would start tonight, but I've been neglecting friends and family all week too, lol. I'm being forced to go to dinner (I'm paying), so there goes my friday night...At least the food will be better than what I usually eat.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

No worriessss. This week has been busy for me, too x_x New schedule, 3/5 classes being core classes, two of which are advanced/honors/AP classes and the other one just being a pain in my asssss.

That, on top of the fact that preseason startsssss in 10 days and I'm horrified for my life. This would have been so much easier if my counselor had put me in conditioning for first period, but no, putting a girl in football conditioning is unheard of and suddenly the class is full.
If you don't take conditioning, you need preseason, which is the same thing... but before school. At 6:30. >_<

So I've got to do preseason and I have no idea what that entails. I mean... if I had done conditioning I could have just said I wanted to buff up for shop class, but preseason is preseason and everyone is there for football.

So I'm nervous lmao.

So, i understand the whole life omnomnomming thing, because between my honors and AP classes, Algebra 2 (...which is going to be the death of me) and preseason.... I'm going to be a zombie.

Can it be Christmas yet? D:

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Ahh, school schedules. They always find a way to get you somehow.

And that's pretty stupid that they wouldn't put you in conditioning. I know/knew several girls that did conditioning for several different sports, football included. I've never heard of preseason though, but that may be because I abhore physical activities of any kind. Sports and I have an understanding: I don't mess with them and wear myself out, and I won't suck at them and tarnish their name. It's worked pretty good so far.

You have my sympathies Gracie, lol. And don't worry too much about Algebra 2. I don't know about you, but I loved that class. I had a pretty good teacher, and I pretty much swept through that class. Not sure if I'd remember half of it though, I had it a couple of years ago. I probably don't...

If it was Christmas, it would mean two things for me: 1) Skyrim, and 2) Sleep. I want them both so badly.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 am

Wow, long post is long.

I kind of added a bit of Relos at the end of the post - I'm assuming that he would come back to his room at some point - so if it bothers you, I can change it. Also, I left the end off the way I did so if you just wanted to skip to the next morning that would be fine too. I just wasn't sure what you would do.

Wow, that gray shirt seems familiar...

I want sleep and Christmas too. Christmas = snow, sleep, and food. Three of my favorite things <3 haha!

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Ack, ok, I'm so sorry I didn't post all of last week. It's not that I was busy with thanksgiving stuff, I actually had plenty of time to do so, but me being my stupid self saw to that. I kept looking at the area under your roleplays where it shows you recent posts, and saw that none of my rp's had updated, so I didn't write anything. Somehow I forgot that you had posted back like the day I posted, so I shouldn't have been waiting on you. I'm just now realizing this, and finally figuring out why there was no new activity. Really sorry about that.

I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:49 pm

It's cool bro, I understand. No biggy~

I'm going to be busy the coming weeks after school with winter conditioning and the holidays coming up so I'll be a little less active. Or, so I say. I'll find a way to get on xD I'm just addicted to the internet.

I added colors at the bottom of my post just so I'll remember in the future what shade I had in my head when I posted, and a link to what an eyelet is... in case you don't know xD

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm probably going to regret posting this here, but I got bored in Algebra 2 and was trying to think ahead (because I do this all the time in stories or roleplays, I just never stop writing in my head, haha) and the different directions this could end up or go, and I came up with this.

It's horrible, horrible fluff and I doubt I have a grasp on Relos, but I couldn't think of any other pairings to use this for and I really, really needed to let my "let's write smut!" bunny out so... here it is. I'm sorry if I totally was OOC with Relos.

And also I have discovered the loveliness of Polyvore. I've legit spent like all evening browsing it.

ImageImage

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey, actually that bit of writing there was really good! Cetainly very fluffy, but I like that kind of stuff. It was cool, and I only died laughing once: at the mention of Relos's hair. Curly, red hair down to his waist...my God, lol. That's just awesome, and I must make it so now...we need a time skip to make that happen, immediately!

Yeah, Relos was a bit OOC, but it could have been worse. It could have been a lot worse. The biggest issue I have with it is that he acted so, like, emotional about it. I don't know how he's going to develop throughout the course of the story yet (all my characters decide where they want to go, I just help them do it), but right now, I doubt he could talk so earnestly about loving a woman like that. He's sort of at that whole friends with benefits stage, like: "I like you, you're cool, I want to be with you...but I don't know if I love you." It'll be interesting to see if he gets to that point though!

Sorry I didn't see it earlier, but I haven't been much on the site at all over the weekend, as it's turned december (in case you haven't noticed). December distracts me to the point of being insane, so I have trouble keeping up with obligations, like writing. It's a problem, but I'll work on it (Hopefully, lol). In those terms, post coming up soon, just have to write one for another of my Rp's before they boot me. They think I've abandoned them or something, but I was just waiting for someone else to post...I put it down to my bad habbit of not posting in the OOC much.

And I just have to say, I like the reference to Seles you made. I didn't realize that you didn't know who she is (why can't you read my mind?), so I neglected to tell you about her. Now, though, I don't think I will...just to make you think about it. I plan on her playing a bit of a role later on the story, possibly, so we'll see how that turns out. Don't worry though, she won't exactly be trying to marry Relos too. You'll just have to wait and see what her plans are.

I'm actually tempted to ask or the rest of it, just to see what you wrote. It's intriguing me now, and it's going to be on my mind and bother me for a while. After all, if you can give Relos waist-long hair, then you can do anything...I both dread and anticipate the rest.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 pm

I knowww! I was like "this seems a little mooshy." He seems... flippant? Is that the word? Right now, anyway, but I know he's got a silver tongue and would probably use his words a little liberally to keep her from out-right bawling. Plus, it kind of goes along with the whole "friends with benefits" train of thought..

But he also seems like the kind of person who would get pouty/aggravated if he couldn't get what he wanted, and while that would most likely end up being Lilla in his bed... What guy doesn't use a flattering remark or a bit of sensitivity to make a girl go "awh." every now and then?

(Then again, going off my own experiences. >_> A guy telling me that I came across as very artistic was enough for me to believe he wasn't a player, until, you know, I realized he wanted in my pants and was willing to say anything to get there. Oh, boys my age. >_<)

PLOT TWISTS They both kill me and intrigue me so. They're like surprise presents. You want to know sooo baaad but if you wait it'll be worth it. (Maybe more for me than Lilla, hahaha.)

Doesn't Relos have long-ish hair right now anyway? I figured it'd grow out a little depending on how long the treaty negotiations take place...

Really... the rest of it is smut. Nothing more than smut. I wanted something cutesy and then I ended it and was like "... ;D" so I added onto it, and it doesn't really have an ending. They just have sex. Very descriptive sex. thereIsaidtheSword.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Like I said, it wasn't completely OOC for Relos. It was actually pretty good, but I just would have written it differently If I had been writing it. Not saying that one way is better than the other, in fact, I think the way you wrote him is prbably better, lol.

Ahh yes, boys of that age...Sorry that he tried to get in your pants, but what can you do? Give them a few years to realize that girls aren't that easy and they'll get depressed quick enough. Then you can talk to them.

Yeah, Relos has long hair now, and it probably is logical that it would grow that long if he left it for a while. In my mental image, though, I was painting a picture of him with hair down to lik his ankles or something. It was a rather humorous image, if I say so myself.

And aww, the rest is just smut? That's depressing...not that smut is bad, it's just not actual plot, lol. Ahh well, what you wrote was very good, and I applaud you for writing that. Another part of me also applauds you for writing smut about the two of them when in the rp, they haven't even known eachother for a day. Brava Gracie, Brava!

You said the S word! Good job, with that and the smut, you just made the fanboys very happy. Thumbs up for fan-service!!! (Yes, Relos has fanboys...don't judge them.)

Edit: I decided to post for this one anyway, since I was still waiting for the girl to post in the other Rp and was in the mood to write something after reading your piece. So, post is up. Smiley-face.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I don't know if you read/have watched Naruto, but the whole "ankle length red hair" made ME lol, because one of the character's mothers has hair down to her knees and it just made me laugh thinking about Relos with knee-length hair. xD haha.

Yeaaahh. Well, it wasn't completely wasted. I looked over it again and it made me kinda go "ohhoho" because the half I sent you he's like "<3" and in my second half he's just all apathetic. He got what he want, mr. Friends with Benefits.

XD... I'm not always dirty. I promise. Just when I feel like it.

Ohboyohboy. I'm gonna go stare at it now. >:D

Edit: I posted, and after thinking about your assessment of Relos, I can't help but think, "Don't fall for it, Lilla D:"
It's sad, because she can't hear me, and she's just pleasantly going ":3 He's cute. And nice. And not so bad."

It kind of makes me laugh... it seems like they could both use each other. Relos because of his way with women and Lilla because of her job requirement. Oh, what drama. I love this <3

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Hey Gracie, I've got a bit of bad news. Seems like my friend has gotten me sick, and now I'm feeling pretty awful. I'm probably going to wind up staying home for the next couple of days, so that means two things: If I get stir crazy, then I might feel like posting a lot as a way of doing something; however, that also may mean that I won't post much at all for a little bit. That's mainly if I keep feeling like I do now, because I doubt I could write much at the moment. Plus, the stuff I write when i'm sick is usually kind of depressing...lol

So, that to say, I may or may not post in a few days. I'm not trying to leave you hanging, just not feeling to well.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

It's alright Rinn! Honestly, I shouldn't be on the internet all this week (But I'm going to anyway... because). I've got 48 candy canes to cover in chocolate tonight for my mom's christmas party tomorrow, I've got a DBQ to study for, a Scarlet Letter test on Thursday, and conditioning all this week.

On top of the fact that I think your computer sent some germs to me, because I've been pretty under the weather lately too Dx

I hope you feel better! Vitamins always help. And lots of sleep. Hibernate, even. lol

Also, while I was thinking about it: do you want me to take the Emperor or would you rather cut the political drabble out of it? I figured it would make for some awfully long one-sided posts if you were both the king and the prince, or on the flipside, you could have what you wanted done, figured out. I just thought I'd ask.

And also... what season do you think this is in lmao. I had that thought the other day (we're due for snow hereee <3).

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Hey, you know that advice you gave me about hibernating? I've been taking it, lol...

I've emerged after several days of being confined to the first floor of my house and doing nothing but sleeping, meakly talking to my best friend, and watching anime. That said, I'm just replying to your questions now because I just read them (laaaateee, lol)

I honestly don't mind playing the emperor. True it will lead to some long posts from me, but I don't mind making long posts if I have the time to, and you've been very good so far about not making feel super rushed to post. Plus, I'd rather have some monster posts than having to have more shorter posts. And you made a good point: If I control the emperor, I'll be able to more effectively control the situation. (Don't worry, I'm going to make it quite hard for poor old Relos to get what he wants.)

However, the princess are another story. I'm not sure how much of a role they are to play beyond a looming threat for Relos, but if they are to play a role, then I'd rather you control them. It's one thing to talk to yourself, it's another to flirt with yourself and bat your eyelashes to your reflection...not sure if I could convincingly do that, lol.

The season...hmm, no clue, lol. So far, it's rained then was sunny, so that's not much to go by, as the weather can do those things whenever. I don't think it really matters much, so I'm up for making it whatever season you have the whim to. Personally, Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons, but I don't have much of a preference.

By the way, I've recently discovered something that's made me rather happy. Here's a fun fact for you: I based Relos's appearance and some parts of his personality from a character in what I consider the best videogame ever. What I discovered this week was that there was actually a OVA-ish anime series made from the game! It's actually really good, from what I've seen of it so far, and it's filled a lot of my more conscious hours with entertainment.

I'm not wure how much time you have on your hands now that we're nearing Christmas, but I figured if you had the time, you might be interested in checking it out. It's a really good story in itself (better than many books I've read), and it also has Relos's namesake in it! He's not in the first few episodes, but he was worth the wait to me; they really did well by him in converting him to an anime character. They captured all the mannerisms of him that I liked, as well as his personality (which I'll admit is a bit less-serious than I made Relos). And although I hate to ruin any mental images you had of him, I find his voice actor was a good match for him. I'm adopting it for Relos's voice in my mind, at least, although I have to force my brain to translate that voice to using english words.

The only downside: if the anime goes as far into his backstory as the game did, then it will probably spoil who Seles is. So far, I haven't heard mention of her, but that doesn't mean that it won't a bit later on. Ahh well, guess you'll just have to figure it out early. Although, like I changed Relos a bit, I'll also change Seles a bit too in order to fit her with this story. So she won't be an exact clone. Only about 95%-cloned...

The first half of the anime, no-Relos

Second half of the anime, with-Relos!

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!