Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

a part of “Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra”, a fictional universe by Bleachboss12.

The continent of Ashra has had many years of peace. But now an evil on the island is stirring and risking the balance of the powers that be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Nini's(Said tranny) already been approved, though?

When it comes to good-guy-villain stuff though, I don't like working in cut and cry absolutes, since it's not to realistic at all.
It's Veronna's job to royally fuck up Mr.HappyChosen's day.
She's got job security, though. Not to worried about curbstomping his internal organs at first sight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Nini is a crossdresser. Or something. If you wanna make a T-boy hooker go ahead but the profile best be good. And as for the good evil concept. Its mostly perspective. More or less the boy has to stop the world from going dark. If you try and stop him. You can try. Alister has no combat ability so if someone could make a mentor character so he doesnt get hacked to Bits...please do

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Crossdresser, Transvestite. Not THAT much different...And Nini is a hooker, I do believe..

And if he has no combat training..May be a bit of a problem when Veronna shows up. You know..Army general...Big axe..I kinda feel bad for Mr.Chosen.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Thats why Im asking for a mentor character...or someone who knows how to fight...or something like that...and I said Ok on the T-boy hooker. Does no one ever like a good clear cut fantasy anymore yeesh

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Well, depending on her level of empathy when she meets the kid, she could always mentor him.
Not in the cliche, "You'll have to kill your master later! Dun dun dunnnn." way, more like....
"You wouldn't even be FUN to kill. Besides. Keeping tabs on you kinda counts as my job, which means I get to stay out here.."

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Hmm. Ok. But I have a friend who may be making a mentor character. And he is also making your boss. So dont make to many desisions by yourself. Hell at this rate im not even sure If I want to contiune. This si deviating way off of what I planned

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:26 pm

So he's making like..The president of hell/it's military?
Or just a Grand Marshal?

And hey, if everything went exactly has planned, it'd be pretty damned boring.
If you want something to be exact, write a short story. Roleplays never work single-file.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Very true...And no he is making the Emperor of Daegon-N'thal and the Head of the Diciples of Deagon. Like the boss of bosses.

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Hah! I got you to start using "Grand Marshal."

And I think he's the religious leader. Think Grand Bishop except probably more badass.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I wonder how long till Veronna AWOL's...

Hey, Life. Do priestess have anything against AWOL generals?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Not if you don't worship Mr. Sunshine she doesn't. And isn't Veronna in a position that basically let's her do whatever she wants now anyway?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Yeah, she is.
But if a damned Emperor starts breathing down her neck and trying to hustle her...
She'll be the next barbarian queen of the north.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Hey Life? Haze? My friend isnt gonna be making his characters til tonight or tomorrow. You guys wanna start now and we can fill Vio and my friend in later?

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Works for me.
Can't speak for Life though.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm

I'd be okay with it but you pretty much have to run solo for a bit to avoid every character starting right next to each other.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 pm

If you wanted, Life, since it's a church-military collation, said priestess could be the unfortunate person tasked with following Veronna.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Alright. So order should be Me/Haze/Life/Me/Vio/Sneakyrio(my friend who will be joining us)?

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 pm

She''s not from your religion, but yeah I could see her getting picked up to help identify artifacts and the like.

And why is there a specific order if we haven't worked out what we're actually posting yet?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I can't see them taking Veronna's religious preference into account.
Especially because she just subscribes to the blanket church of Daegon.
And that's just for paperwork.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Sorry something I picked up from another site...uh. Im gonna post mine. post yours when your ready, ok?

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!