Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

a part of “Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra”, a fictional universe by Bleachboss12.

The continent of Ashra has had many years of peace. But now an evil on the island is stirring and risking the balance of the powers that be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Of Light and Darkness: The Land of Ashra

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Interesting, interesting, but I would like to see a bare etching of a story. Like a starting point or something. I'm all up for a good fantasy romp, I'd just like to know where I stand and how I should start creating my character.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm interested in this roleplay but I do have a few questions about the whole magic thing and whether it's just the religion or if there's just magic in the world regardless of it. I would also like to know if making a priest of Selenia would be possible as a character concept.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Just a quick question, since you didn't list gender in the character sheet.
Are hermaphrodites allowed?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 am

I'd say they're fine, Hazeon. There is nothing against them, that I see. Plus, if hermaphrodites aren't okay, my crossdressing hooker probably isn't okay.

I'm not kidding.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:19 am

Yes. Herms are aloud. Preists or Preistess of Selenia are allowed. Yes there is magic and if the profile is good enough Ill take the hooker.

To Talisman you can make your character how ever you please. But they have to tie into Alister and his thing as the Chosen of Kermac. But there are many aspects, the mains stories focus on the Religious and Political aspects. With lots of action in it as well. Now, unleash characters upon me and lets see how it goes

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 am

Good god.

A hermaphrodite, and a crossdressing hooker. This is going to be a colorful roleplay... I can tell already.

Anyway, I'd like to let you know that I'm still working on my profile. I'm out of time right now, and since it seems Bishibooru is down, I'll have to find another way to get my picture to work. Hopefully it comes back online soon. I promise I'll edit my character when I get time if you don't find him good enough.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 am

Added my charismatic, Army General, Viking, demon, hermaphrodite.

Will edit anything if needed.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 am

Now that is a bloody mouthful.

"Charismatic Army General Viking demon hermaphrodite. " Don't hear that every day.

Otherwise, edited my character,and he's ready for the roleplay.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 am

Not a displeasure-able mouthful, for me at least.

Will be fun to RP with you again, Vio.
Hopefully this one lasts longer.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:56 am

Haha! Not unpleasant at all! I've heard much worse!
And I whole-heartedly agree. I've high hope for this roleplay.
But either way, it's good to be roleplaying with you again too!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 am

I just can't wait to see what happens when/if she(it?) meets your cross-dressing hooker...

Shenanigans.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 am

....Chaos ensues!

Once again, it goes without saying that this will be a 'colorful' roleplay undoubtedly.

And I ... I don't rightly know if that falls within a she/he category. I'm not an expert on these things, you know.... Although if I was, I'd TOTALLY brag about it.

I agree. Shenanigans x 100

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:15 am

It would be bragging-worthy in most cases, except for her/the other demon-thingies she was raised with, though not the "norm" it's not uncommon, either.
She doesn't find anything odd about it in the least. More fun when she runs into humans/elves/dwarfs/otherthings that find it "Bwuh!?" worthy.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 am

Silly normal people...

Anyway... I'd suppose we'd best take this conversation to PMs...lest we flood this place with spam about crossdressers, and hermaphrodites. It would be a fair assumption to say that we've already frighted off a few people.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Well. I see that I have a villain and a possible travelling companion. I just need my other friend to make his characters and I think we can get this baby off the ground. Thank you both for making characters and I hope my friend gets to his two soon.

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Just curious, which one exactly is the villain?
Life's priest, or my viking?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm pretty sure it's you since that post was before my character was made. That or we're twisting it up and it's really the other guy's.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Now hold on just a damned second...
I'm perfectly fine with being a villain, I guess. Need to find my mustache.

But I'll be damned if I'm not going to be on friendly terms with a T-boy hooker.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Whoa whoa everyone calm down. Im assuming your a villain considering your from the Daegon Empire. And I wansnt actually serious about the T-boy hooker...

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!