Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Apocalypse Part I: Lindville”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Immortal Apocalypse Part I: Lindville

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 am

Lol, no, Nanase is not amused...

Sweet, at the moment, the only people in the court house are Antonica, Ellisif, Saito and Tribune (for Antonica's private council) I was just making it known that the NPCs (except the vampire) are now in your control, because they are required to have housing during their stay. So it's not super-vital for you to post NOW, just keep that in mind for when you do post..
P.S: I love your picture because everytime I glance at it out of the corner of my eye, it looks like some poor girl has her eyes out of her skull... lol, quite graphic actually. Then I really look at it and it's completely innocent.

*Edit: Thank you, Sangranor, I feel like it was rushed a little bit, but I decided against going back and editing. I think rushed is a good way to go with everything going on.
Also, I won't post further until at least the rest of the council has posted intros. And also, the council has been moved into a private room attached to the court room where the intro-trial just took place. (Info, in case Ellisif would like to add more to her intro, but it's not necessary).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_peach1995 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am

um...all i can say is let me know when i'm need because otherwise i have no clue what to so :I

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_peach1995
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

... You are the keeper of the motel. The NPCs need a room to stay in. Give them a room to stay in.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Alright, exams are done. Posting tomorrow, sleeping tonight. Good night everyone.
*is already asleep*

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Grats, luma! I hope they all went well for you!
*Also, I may have forgotten to mention in the OOC board after I posted, I added some things to the SB. Including rights to private council.
Sangranor- GAH!- Tribune is perfect. Thank you. He is incredibly impersonal. MWUHAAH! That makes me way happy, thank you.
And on that note, yaysies, assuming Luma will post her intro for Saito tomorrow, we shall continue!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks, I try ;)

Sangranor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_peach1995 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 pm

I hope what i posted is alright...If not just let me know, and I'll see what i can do to fix it...

sweet_peach1995
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Postpostpost!! :D

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:45 am

I'm waiting for Lumana to post her intro for Saito, the last member of the council, before I continue :)
BTW: For everyone, it came to my attention that the rules I posted while making the role play did not appear, for some reason, so I had to put them up again. If you haven't seen them, please do.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 am

I like those rules. And yeah, that was more directed to those that haven't posted yet :)

Wooo drunk. O.o

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_peach1995 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 am

How is everyone? (sorry, I'm a tad bit bored at 8 in the morning...)

sweet_peach1995
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm fantastical, ready for Christmas. SO. READY. FOR. CHRISTMAS.
Ready to post, too >.<"

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Lumana wrote:Alright, exams are done. Posting tomorrow, sleeping tonight. Good night everyone.
*is already asleep*

4 days later... Oh suuuuuurrreeee.

No, but seriously, please post :(

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Lol, I'll poke her the day after Xmas, gonna kinda give everyone some downtime. Because I also have to play Santa for two little ones (baby/toddler cousins!) so I likely won't be online tomorrow.
In the meantime, happy Christmas, everyone!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 am

Hope it was a good one for everyone!
I had to take an emergency family trip, so I don't know how much free time I'll have. I"ll give Luma a poke shortly, so we can continue or wait, depending on what's going on with her.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:38 am

I'm going on vacation from Dec. 30th to Jan. 7th and won't be posting during that time. I was hoping to get a few posts in before then to put my character in a situation where he won't be noticed, but unfortunately that wasn't able to happen because we're still WAITING for somebody to post their intro (*angry face*).

Abalyth, feel free to powerplay my character if necessary.

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Thank you, Sang. Admittedly, I've been dealing with some family trauma myself and haven't had it in me to post... Nor have I contacted Luma. I just got home half an hour ago.
Have fun on your vacation, I might take advantage of your power play invitation, for plot-related purposes, but I'll keep it as minimal as possible :)

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Alrighty, here's how it's going down:
I haven't heard back from Luma yet so I'm going to put the RP on hold until Sang. comes back from vacation. I think it'd be good for all of us, anyways, lol. I would post, but I don't think it would help anything because it would be me just talking to myself mostly. So enjoy your holiday break and when we start up again I will send out PMs.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 am

I'm hooooome! And ready to post :)

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!