Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Department of Occult Warfare

The Department of Occult Warfare

a part of “The Department of Occult Warfare”, a fictional universe by Kincaid.

The Department of Occult Warfare has been recruiting individuals from across the planet - Individuals with supernatural ablities to restore the precieved balance of our seemingly peaceful planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Department of Occult Warfare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Department of Occult Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 am

I look forward to reading character submissions and getting this role play started - Please feel free to have any OOC banter and IC development plots discussed in this thread.

If you have any questions concerning The Department of Occult Warfare, please private message me or ask here and I will get back to you as promptly as possible - Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Department of Occult Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 am

Looks epic. Anything you have in mind to the cast of characters?

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 am

No it's pretty much open to whatever you want. Use your imagination and try to think outside the box.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm totally interested in joining this. I'll have a profile in for you soon :)

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Looking forward to seeing your character.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Finally done with Gazelle - I can't get her chara picture to work on Chrome but I'm working on it still, tons of pictures of her in her chara sheet. :)

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lawlietkun on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I uploaded the Chris Nalen profile, but I still can't seem to get up a picture of him. I drew one with my tablet.

Lawlietkun
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Not getting your avatar pic up isn't that big of a deal I guess. A couple of people are having trouble with it.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderFormality on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 am

Is there room for one more? This sounds really interesting.

UnderFormality
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:59 am

Yes there is room for characters. Write one up and please paint a picture that will show who it really is.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 pm

If you save the pictures you have for your character and upload them to imageshack.us it will give you a forum code to add to your profile and show the picture instead of a link.

Depending where you want the picture just add one of these to the url it gives you.
beginning of the urland the end of it
or
so on and so forth.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm

This sounds very cool. There still room for more?
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Yes we still have room. Write up a character and submit it

Kincaid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 am

May I submit a character? Maybe an older gentlemen to diffrientiate from all the young buds? :P

(Urmm...I've been working on him for a while now, and considering it's 2:41AM can I submit him as a WIP and finish him tomorrow?)

[Edit] Wait...just reilized that means today. So I'll finish the charry sometime today. After I have my sleep e.e

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey guys - Kincaid has been flying all day, he's now landed and should be on at some point tonight. Wheatley I looked over your character and fell in love with it, Kincaid said he would approve you when he got back.

Also just a note, when you look at Gazelle's profile and click her 'Gazelle Kiley' banner it will take you to her personal blog, this contains entries from when she was on Hellifyno before coming back to earth. Just something extra I thought I would do since, well I've been in love with Gazelle for about a year and a half now.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

It's incredibly cool how much you've developed her, I've never held on to the same character that long.

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks love, she was my first - I'll probably never let her go, if I ever fall out of Roleplaying I'll probably end up writing a book devoted to her.

I gotta say when Kincaid and I were sitting here reading Lala's profile(Jack's and Wheatley's also) we were both very impressed. I really can't wait to get this thing started and see a collective group of well rounder players interact and put this thing in action.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey there :) just stopping in to see whats up. I can't wait to get this role off the ground I'm real excited about it. I feel bad about Jack though, I was a bit distracted and feel like I didn't do him full justice.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Well best of luck with her in the future :) If you end up writing that book I'd love to read it.

Thank you <3

Yeah, I'm really excited too. I've been wanting to join an RP like this for a while. Small groups of literate roleplayers are so much fun to be in.

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Warthog - I think you did great with Jack but there is still time for improvement if you feel you need it.

Last night we still had four places open, I'm not sure how many applications were sent in today though. I think Kincaid is aiming to have the first introduction post up for mid this week, hopefully all the spots are filled by then or else we will just have to figure out a way to add them in as we go.

:)

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!