Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crazy Bored

Crazy Bored

a part of “Crazy Bored”, a fictional universe by Agent.

Bored waiting for the next post on your most recent roleplay? Crazy imagination? Welcome to The Island.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crazy Bored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crazy Bored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 am

Not a problem, can anyone tell me when Shavnia's last post was?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Yes It was all the way back on page 29 near the middle of the page

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:03 am

Thank you, Agent may take longer to post than anticipated, sorry, but I'm working on it.

allimagination
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 am

Alright I'll just keep an eye out

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 am

I'm baaaaaack!

My apologies, dears, for my absence. I was otherwise engaged.

Allimagination has hounded me to post to the point where her life was in peril so here I am. I shall make a greater effort to be more prompt in my posts.

^_^

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 am

Wow, you guys have been busy!

Could someone, pretty please, catch me up with a quick summary? Has anyone succeeded in destroying each other (or the island, for that matter) yet? It seemed to be the aim for most last time I checked ;P

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:06 am

Success is mine!
Let's see, half the volcano got blown up, L died, Mirrin lost her memory for a little, Olaf is a wolf, Lance and company left for a little while because MIrrin upset him but he has returned and I think thats all the important stuff in a very condensed form.

allimagination
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 am

*jaw drops*
*discretely picks jaw up off the floor*
"Oooh-kaaay..."
"..."
"Awesome!"

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:39 am

Ta- I mean- Allimagination is annoyed that everyone posts so late at night. She's complaining about Drag and Ichimew never going to bed (and she already has). Poor Dear ;D

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 am

You do know that it's like, 1 Am here, and I have School later, right? xD

Night guys!~

EDIT: Also, I'm kinda not going to be on much for a bit, so I'll only post every now and then, which is why I made my CHaracters leave temporarily.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Okay somewhere in this fray I know Agent and I's characters were trying to end the day. So going on that are still basically in the first day of being on the island just had a lot going on? (realizing that if this is the first day.....it was unrealistically long)..thoughts?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:10 am

We could cut up that one reaally long day. It's been, what? Three or four days by everyone else's post? I think. So we could say that from the beach was day 1, the party night 1, the waterfall day 2, the murder night 2 and part of day 3, then night 3, and now its day 4?
OR, we can just say the time flows differently in different parts of the island. Which, considering the nature of the island isn't that peculiar. We could say the portal that'd been left open had been messing with the Island's time.

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 am

ooh I like the time flows different in different parts...makes it interesting. Can you imagine someone saying "oh hey how was the party last night?" and the other person is like...what party it was still morning on the beach" lol I'm by far enjoying this roleplay compared to a few i've been in lately

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheat on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 am

Hello. Sorry I'm joining so late, but I'm looking forward to this rp.

Cheat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:32 am

Hiya Cheat ^_^ no prob, we always welcome another 'Arrival' to The Island

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Welcome Cheat glad you could join us

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ichigomew on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:09 am

Hello everybody I'm not going to be posting over the April holidays as I shal be in Bali I will post if I can and if my characters absolutely have to do something allimagination has permission to control

ichigomew
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ichigomew on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am

Zody 1. THEY ARE MY CHARACTERS I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT and 2. I AM SO SICK OF YOU MESSING WITH MY CHARACTERS LEAVE ME ALONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD U'VE POISONED MY CHARACTER, NEARLY SUCKED HER INTO THE SUN, AND CAUSED MORE FIGHTS THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER ON THE ISLAND AND I'M SICK OF IT AND SICK OF YOU

ichigomew
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 pm

All I can say right now is wow

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:35 am

Well, let's see what we have here...

Zody 1. THEY ARE MY CHARACTERS I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT and 2. I AM SO SICK OF YOU MESSING WITH MY CHARACTERS LEAVE ME ALONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD U'VE POISONED MY CHARACTER, NEARLY SUCKED HER INTO THE SUN, AND CAUSED MORE FIGHTS THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER ON THE ISLAND AND I'M SICK OF IT AND SICK OF YOU

So you couldn't have just asked nicely, could you? Well, in that case I'll just have to not be nice back, and I'll have to write a lot as well. -_-

1. Yes, they are your Characters, but you haven't voiced your concern until this point, so in that case I assumed that you were fine with it.

2. What point is there of a Roleplay without any action or drama involved, all I did was cause these two things, which let the Roleplay continue, and not just die. Without these, most of us would’ve probably abandoned this Roleplay ages ago.

3. Up to this point I've been nice enough to go along with certain things, and ignore others, but I'm going to stop that from now. To put it simply: You can't spell, you can't use proper Grammar or punctuation and your Characters and descriptions are basic and uninteresting. Yes, so are mine, if you think so, but I'm only in this Roleplay because I feel like not bothering much, and if it was any other Roleplay, a complex or intricate Roleplay, which this is not, I would have much deeper and, for lack of better word, better Characters.

4. I still don’t see why you’re so upset, I’ve one done this Godmode thing to you once, and the other times I’ve gotten you out of the situations fairly quickly. And besides, if somebody summons a Sun, then it’s going to drag you towards it. Gravity is a bitch.

To be honest, I don’t even see why I bothered writing this, considering the fact that you have right to yell at me, since I’ve both been here longer and, it seems like, I’m more mature. Maybe if you’d not jumped straight to the yelling I would care more, but it seems you didn’t think of that. So next time you have something to say to me, don’t bother, unless you can use manners, or something along those lines.

I expect a reply, probably in a fit of Capitals and bad grammar. I didn’t want to be mean, but it seems that I have no choice, because to be honest, if you’re sick of me, then I’m sick of you too.

Have a nice day, Ichigomew.

- zody

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!