Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crazy Bored

Crazy Bored

a part of “Crazy Bored”, a fictional universe by Agent.

Bored waiting for the next post on your most recent roleplay? Crazy imagination? Welcome to The Island.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crazy Bored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crazy Bored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 am

you don't have to put in a little picture. You can put a normal size one on the info sheet, but most people here haven't got one at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 am

I'm slightly confused....but oh well *awaits Agent's post*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

You may ignore this, I'm just testing something.

I AM


Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuranima on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm

info sheet? what ish that ( is it from introduction?)

If is~ let me try ( till they sez it cuz im new XD )

Yuranima
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 am

By 'info sheet' I think they just mean character profile. So if you need to just put a picture in with the text. If you really want, use Google Image search and specify and exact size on the sidebar. Don't worry too much about it though.
Either way, can't wait for you to join, Yuranima! :) Just drop your character on the beach and begin writing. I think Goose is even awake to greet any new arrivals.

(That goes for everyone else who's character is yet to make an appearance as well.)

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuranima on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:25 am

Thanks For teh advice~! :D It was hard :D hope its really fun *Claps In happiness and celerbrates like no tommorow* XD
awwwwhhh~ i have school ~! DX School sux eggs! DX

Yuranima
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuranima on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:31 am

woow~~~ getting bored now lol im waiting for replies too XD and play and drolling overmah over 9000 tabs to lag mah intahnet~!

Yuranima
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 am

hey Yuranima, sorry bout that, i think i missed your arrival's post :( tell me what page its on and i'll get on it :)

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuranima on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm

PAge Wat the 1 im using ? Mozzila Firefox if wrong plz describe for me

Yuranima
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 am

Yuranima, I've looked back over the posts and can't find yours. Try reposting.

allimagination
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 am

Prods the ooc....oh Agent..where are you ^_^ don't make me molest you for being gone so long

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 am

Fearless leader where have you scampered off to??

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 am

Id like to make a request.
Zody stop bringing new characters into this rp. also. maybe not bring them from a game?

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:10 am

I'm also wondering where Agent disappeared to.

Also Drag, that was two Requests. So they don't count. Also, where's my 'Please' and 'Thank You'?
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 am

Ill say thank you when it happens

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Well I wasn't going to introduce anyone else, but since you asked so 'nicely', I guess I'll just have to Introduce even more people, unless you decide to use manners, of course. Didn't your Mother ever teach you them, Mr. Drag?

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 pm

-_-' Guys I don't think it's a good idea to use the OOC to argue with each other. Try to be friendly. I understand where both of you are coming from but, zody I'm sure everyone would be very grateful if you stopped introducing new characters, it's getting hard to follow. Also before one of the things Drag said was a request, the other was merely a suggestion.
Now, I'm doing my best to get Agent to post more regularly, but it takes a fair bit of work. So, my apologies, and try to keep your tempers, 'kay?"

allimagination
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:09 am

@allimagination: You didn't catch my sarcasm, did you? Of course I'm not going to introduce anyone else, but Drag could have at least been polite about it. Also, how are you getting Agent to post, are you Messaging him? I haven't actually seen him online for a while now so I'm not sure if he'll get them or not.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am

Not to worry, I'll make sure he gets his act together. I've been messaging but your right he hasn't been online for a while. Still, I promise he'll post soon.

allimagination
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 am

Thank you Allimagination for taking time to message Agent, I was getting a little worried. I hope he messages you soon and returns to posting. I'll keep my eye on the roleplay nonetheless

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!