Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FFX: Guardians of Spira

FFX: Guardians of Spira

a part of “FFX: Guardians of Spira”, a fictional universe by Lost Socks.

What would have happened if Sin wasn't destroyed?[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “FFX: Guardians of Spira”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] FFX: Guardians of Spira

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am

You know, for anyone who knows of the thing (and for all of you who didn't and used the link and now do) that idea is not a good one I should so Shiryoken you in the face....but, that might backfire into where is i don't have a girlfriend....or are you now a...how would one say it would it be a "The thing" or just a thing.....i get that confused

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 pm

So did you guys hear about that Josh Powell blowing up himself and his 2 kids in a house fire? Cause it's all over the news here in Utah and I'm pretty sure it's a big story around the U.S.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 am

so...yeah did like everyone die or something? XD I understand we all must have lives, but wow posting stopped like saturday, XD so just curious to see if anyone was still mildly alive, or if you all have become zombiahs

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 am

Yeah, I am still around. I was just not sure if I should have posted or not, because I knew Kries was going to be meeting up with people on his way to the Mages Guild.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

oh well Dai is there o-o if that's who you ment by people XD so, i think the ball is in your court mate; no rush though ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 pm

I'm still here, I just got swamped in real life. I could make a post when I get home.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:49 pm

I'll make a post, just so I can finally meet some of the other characters of this RP since everyone else seems to have.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 pm

im here. I've stopped progress on the soundtrack, in fear that my efforts would have been wasted.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:12 pm

so wait who's posting o-o so confused now.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I just love filler posts, they don't accomplish a lot but they give me the freedom to do what I like to do. Go on about a random topic for a paragraph or two and get back to the point.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 pm

hey thought I'd let ya know Hinasil; my guy's in guild too XD in fact he should be with both our white mage and black mage additions XD, just thought I'd let you know that if you didn't already.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 am

So, uh; please tell me this isn't going to die XD we started out great, a lot of posting, great tempo; great posts btw, but now; everyone is busy, and things are getting really slow; and the first sign of a dead rp is one to no post within X amount of days XD, anyways I hope I'm worrying for not, and that things will pick up soon, I hope to see some more posts tomorrow or later tonight or whatever.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 am

ill get to work on a post, I suppose. I had been hoping Lost would respond to mine. She's kinda the crux to this rp: we can't do much without her

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 am

I'll try to get a post in today too. I was waiting on hinasil, but hey why not?

EDIT: Yeah, I'll post today and zip us to the guild.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:11 am

Well, then that will be good. A few times I triedf to sit down and write a post but I had no idea what we should do. So, I am glad you are posting and will get something moving Talisman and I will post after you.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Don't worry Soki, I have my reasons for not mentioning Ryuu. Reasons I might reveal in near future.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 pm

ah okies, well o-o can't wait to see XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

So what do you guys think of that JayZeroSnake guy? He sure does a lot of anime related stuff.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Bam, posted.

Oh, that guy? He's alright I guess. His RPs are just... Too out there for me though.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 pm

he's alright yeah, so far i agree with Talisman; his rps can get a little out there and on a side note. XD Talisman you forgot Ryuu too shame for shaaaame~ then again that means he's so ninja that no one can see him....KA-CHOW~! *does super awesome ninja kick pose*

Soki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!