Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guilds of Zorgoth

The Guilds of Zorgoth

a part of “The Guilds of Zorgoth”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

In this world guilds are the most powerful resources of mankind. When there is trouble, danger, or just a task someone is to lazy to do, they hire a guild.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guilds of Zorgoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Guilds of Zorgoth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 am

umm maci...this may make you mad at rpg but your post. Its not there XD

*Facepalms* We are on page two now derp on me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 am

Don't do that to me Aj! Ugh, I actually thought it was gone!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 am

Sorry. Sorry. Ive had 2 hours sleep in the last 3 days. hehe. I'll throw a couple posts up a bit later cause im to tired to now. Mabey after I get off work in 2 hours and get some sleep.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 am

Ok and take your time, I will rarely be on once everyone wakes up, I'm the only one awake, and stuck in my room, and can't even watch tv. I hate that I'm an early riser, gotta wait like 2 more hours till anyone is awake.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am

aww man. Im glad im a vampire day sleeper.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:03 am

Sorry about my inactivity the last couple of days. My internet at home is cut off till the 14th. I still have internet at work though so ill be online now- the 7 hours untill it gets turned back on. :3

Edit: I'll be making 2 posts today or tomorrow.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 am

It's ok, this is my first time on for a cople days, sorry. But yeah, I'm off all week for spring break, and take your time making them posts.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:33 am

Damn you McDonalds, making me break out in hives and what not!

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 am

Ummmmm.... that reminded me of how much I love McGriddles...........yummy......

Oh! And that sucks.......I think aloe helps?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 am

stuck at work for the next 2 hours =_= so im bored, tired, and itchy lol

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

Apologies for not getting my post in yet. I've had a very busy weekend and then I got sick and slept most of yesterday. I will be getting my post in towards the end of my school day and if I don't finish it in that 40 minutes (I may or may not, we shall see) then I will finish it when I arrive at home. Again apologies for the delay, I am normaly more timely then this.

EDIT 1:
Indeed I was not able to finish it though I am fairly close I think. I will finish it when I arrive home.

360Tan
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 am

ok working on scarlet's post now also random vocaliod spam of the week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSnTqsNHm5A&feature=mr_meh&list=WL8319C7E98EE8B1E6&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=0

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 pm

The lack of posts is disturbing. I might have to summon ultimate power to make you all come back.

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh I'm here, just waiting for post, and Aj is sleeping from work. Other people, Idk

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm here but I don't know if I'll be posting regularly for a while or not. I had to bury my dog today, don't know if I'll want to post for a while. Not that I need to right now, considering I'm waiting for guildies to post. But w/e I just thought I would give yall the heads up.

Digging a grave is a pain in the ass.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 am

ok internet is coming back up at my house in a day. Then ill be super dupper active. Sorry for not getting my post up 3 days ago the internet went out at work and i lost my god damn post so i will work on my post now and have it up with in an hour or two.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am

Excuse my absence. I've been doing my own thang, these past days! Ya know, stuff that be more important than role playing! Like playing the guitar, drawing, gaming, and living my shitty easy life. Don't know when I'll have a post up for Loke, NOT SOON! THAT'S FOR SURE! maybe... in a few days? I'll wager the weekend tops. Too busy writing more enjoyable stuff, than the crap I post for Loke. (:D)

@Max:
Aww, I'm touched. And saddened. Sorry to hear that Max(For what little it may mean on the internet.), I hope yer doing okay and all that Jazz.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 am

Dont die little rp dont die D:

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 am

I'm sitll here, I just can't post with anything just yet.

I REALLY hope Santii logs on soon though. I sent him an message six days ago and he has not logged onto read it (!_!)

If nothing progresses and we are just waiting on him....we might have to kill him off (which is entirley possible though it would make Nalla cry)

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:28 am

Santii still has not logged in. I say we kill him off and get this RP rolling again as he seems to be the one we are all waiting on?

360Tan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!