Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guilds of Zorgoth

The Guilds of Zorgoth

a part of “The Guilds of Zorgoth”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

In this world guilds are the most powerful resources of mankind. When there is trouble, danger, or just a task someone is to lazy to do, they hire a guild.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guilds of Zorgoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Guilds of Zorgoth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am

I really hoping to avoid having to kill people off. *sighs* But if it is so the rp want die I will start removing people from the rp.

REALLY IMPORTANT UPDATE Please post in the OOC within the next two days before I start to remove the inactive users. Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm still here, I can also vouch for Izzy.

I have sent individual PMs to Arch and Poisson to see if they are still active.

Woogibitidty boo!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm

(Please keep in your mind that this post was not written to offend. It was merely written to get a point across to anyone who is actually innocent enough to believe that a notification or warning shout will force people(Mainly myself.) to start posting again.)

The impatience is strong with this one...

If you would actually have read my earlier post in this OOC, GM(ajemokid)...

I notified you(And everyone else.) I wouldn't be posting for a good four/five days. And that I would have a post up in the weekend (This weekend!) at tops. But I suppose actively reading anything in the OOC is too much to ask... Unless it involves you, or your character(s) in a direct way...(Just my thoughts here.)

Yes the majority of my earlier post was as sarcastic as they come, but I was telling the truth on taking my time to post. I'm busy with other things. Real life is amongst those 'things'. Which I am sure all you internet-beings will understand to be of utmost importance.

@MaxStokes:
My apologies. I probably should've directly notified you, the HHH GuildMaster, of my absence. I'll update you again that a post won't be up for another day or two. (Here's hoping that I can manage one either Monday or Tuesday.) Like I said, I've got better things to worry about than a deadline for a role play. Not that I worry about those things. Nor do I even think about a deadline. And things I personally value more, will come before a pointless 'Who's-still-active' shout. But I doubt you can blame me for preferring to go out with friends, and socialize with my family. Instead of writing a post.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am

I know your still maci I'll be making my post later tonight sooo no more waiting on me.

Archlkan Im sorry if I offended you. I did in fact see your post in the OOC a few days ago stating that you were busy, i just to lazy tired to include that i had seen it.

Also to everyone I didnt mean that to seem like yelling it was meant to catch attention, although looking at it now it does look kind of like yelling so sorry if I made anyone mad >.< I was trying to see who was still here before I did anything. Im really not a mean gm i swear
Last edited by ajemokid on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:58 am

my post is up now 360 and maci :3

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Re: The Guilds of Zorgoth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 am

*Leaves a short message, for what it is worth*

I probably shouldn't have gone and rampaged on a few things where everyone could read it. (PMs would've worked better. Still learning, so... :P) And... Well, nothing much to say about that. Sorry? Although it is a bit late for that, everyone seems to be gone.

Which brings me to my next point, Loke is going to leave this rag-tag band of misfits and will go to an evil place where no man has ever been. Yes, the empty void of abandonment. I'll doubt it'll go noticed, but I feel like I should note it anyway. You never know when something gets magically revived and the majority of characters just vanish.

Max, 'twas fun to have you as a guild master. I dunno what ideas you had in mind after this mission, but I would most likely have loved it. Thumbs up for you.

Ajemo, once again apologies. Part of me feels responsible for the sudden death strike of this role play. So for what it is worth, I really didn't mean to sound pissed in my former OOC post.

Anyway, with those things out of the way. Loke will now be playing poker in the empty void that is abandonment. Cya all...

- Archlkan (Arch)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!