Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Conviction

The Story So Far

a part of “Conviction”, a fictional universe by LeBeau.

A group of high-school students think they're in for the trip of a lifetime; Sex, Drugs, and much more. Unbeknown to them, a set of truly horrific tests lies ahead.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conviction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Story So Far

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

--> The Cast

As the group reached the cabin, a few of them felt like something was with them in the car. Keeping their mouths shut for the most part, they completely forgot their weariness when they reached the cabin. As they vacated the van, they veered off into groups. Andy headed towards the bedroom with Calleigh, and Gabriel soon followed. Patrick, Charlie, Devin, and Stefan gathered in the living room.

Andy and Gabriel headed off to the pool for a quick swim. It was cut short when Gabriel thought he saw something in the water, successfully convincing Andy to climb out. Devin decided to join Calleigh in her room for some quick conversation. Noticing that Andy and Gabriel had started the party without them, most of the group followed suit and met Gabriel and Andy at the pool. Patrick pulled Charlie aside, reminiscing about their past and a tragic accident that plagued it. Soon after, they joined the rest of the group at the pool. It was then that Ella, Ashley, Cole, and Mathew decided to join the group.

Still weary about what he thought he saw, Gabriel tried to keep the rest of the group from entering the pool. Refusing to listen, Patrick brushed his warnings aside and dove into the pool. At that moment, the lights shut off, leaving the group encapsulated in darkness. Various members of the group were pulled into the water, followed by Gabriel who attempted to save them.

Moments later, the lights returned. Patrick and Cole were dead, and Ella and Ashley were missing. Gabriel made his way out of the water as a second attack began. Stefan injuring himself in the commotion was helped inside by Devin, leaving Gabriel to fend for himself as he tried to make it inside the house-

--> Wave 1

Meanwhile, a newcomer witnesses the hospitality Eden city has to offer. Slightly disturbed by the rude reactions she received from townspeople, Tiaan heads off to explore in the direction of the cabin.

--> Wave 2

While Charlie runs off to avoid the panic at the pool, she is attacked by a demon that has taken a liking to her. Over at Eden city, a native of the Eden runs into Tiaan and learns the truth behind her town. As Tiaan and her new friend attempt to escape a group of possessed children, they cross the bridge that disappears behind them.

--> Wave 3
Last edited by LeBeau on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Story So Far

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

YES. WINNER. RED APPROVES OF THIS THREAD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HitoriRaven
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~ Shadow Heart ~ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm alive ^^
I was born to fight for those I love
To see them safe and happy
To protect them from harm
And to keep the darkness at bay
To slay those who harm mine
And to shield them from the darkness that hides inside me.
For I fear no man
Yet I shun my own reflection
For I have become the grim reaper of eternal love
A destroyer of worldly dreams
The creator of all consuming darkness
I fear no man
And feed on those who fail to fear me..

~ Shadow Heart ~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~ Shadow Heart ~ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Short lived happiness. T_T

~ Shadow Heart ~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!