Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Agents Masquerade

An Agents Masquerade

a part of “An Agents Masquerade”, a fictional universe by Pretty.

It isn't a life you choose, but a life that you are chosen for. Agents? We are. Mistakes? We are not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Agents Masquerade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] An Agents Masquerade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:41 am

This roleplay is basically a combination of romance, violence, and action, and we each play as a secret agent. (I have always wanted to do one of these roleplays) You may be slightly confused over the plot and such, but I have yet to give you details on how to start and how to carry on.

I am totally not high-maintenance, but I do expect someone who can write. If you have ever failed English... then... yeah, that's a no-no.
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] An Agents Masquerade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby T1ra on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 am

I will say that i am interested...
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

T1ra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 am

Cool. ^_^ Will you reserve a male or a female?

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:08 am

I will reserve a male, thanks. (:
Have him up in the morrow.

~EDIT~
Actually, nevermind about reserving. I got so excited and saw how short of a profile it had to be that I went ahead and did it. I am not used to such minimal amount needed. I always have very elaborate sheets so this was a breeze. Hope I get accepted! (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 am

Can I reserve the female? :) I was going to go for male, but I decided to do something I'm not used to doing.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am

Hey! I've just seen this and am very interested but the last female spot has been reserved, if it opens up would you let me know? I'd love to join!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:26 pm

@kelsiikhaos Yeah, I decided to make this one short. I had come to the conclusion that this roleplay would be better if you didn't have to stick to a certain script(of the traits from your CS) so you could just develop your character throughout the roleplay. ^_^

@Calvazara Yup, I will PM you if it opens up. :)

And yes Winds, you may reserve the female. :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Could I reserve Male number 2 please? I will have it in soon.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Sweet, it looks as though this will be starting very soon. Glad I saw it when I did.
Thanks for the accept, and good idea about the character development.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 pm

@foreverxraining Yes you may. :)

And thanks, I am definitely going to try to keep this one going. Most roleplays die before even getting started. :I

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:00 pm

I am a very dedicated roleplayer, so no worries over here. (: Unless the roleplay dies right under me, I keep going until the end. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Okay, that's good!

Now we just have to wait for Winds to post his character, if not I will accept Calvazara's. :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks for accepting!

And I totally agree with you, if the OOc isn't active than usually the rp isn't either

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Yup. ^_^ I look forward to this, it should be different. c:

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm

So is Reno with Stephanie? (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Yup, since you were the first one to reserve. c:

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am

I will post my character when I get home. I'm in New Bern with my family and should be home early tomorrow :)

Edit: Character submitted.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Okay! We finally have all the characters in, so I guess we could start posting.

So I will post first (obviously). I'm going to start off the Roleplay where the four characters are supposed to meet for the first time. They will first have had a major "makeover" with a new expensive wardrobe to prepare them for their own "role-playing.' They will then head into a plain conference room just as them four for their first meet; the two males will enter together, while the two females will enter together. An hour or so later they will head down to a car that will take them to the airport where they will be on a flight to where their mission starts!

And that is pretty much to start the Roleplay so you guys have an idea of what I will be talking about. The rest all depends on our character's decisions since they will have their own cars to transport themselves around!

You are able to play as NPC's, which I will also be controlling, wherever you see would fit.

So, I shall start on my post. :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes! Excited... :)

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Me too. :) I have already started my post, but I won't be able to finish it until a little later because I have to head out a run a few errands, BUT... yeah, it will be up tonight. :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!