Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Kingdom of Luno

In The Kingdom of Luno..

a part of “In The Kingdom of Luno”, a fictional universe by Verkisto.

In The Kingdom of Luno lycans are looked at as slaves, mindless beasts that do not deserve to be treated any way but such.. It wasn't always like this, and just might be changing once more... (OPEN; A few slots needing to be filled!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Kingdom of Luno”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In The Kingdom of Luno..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm

@Verkisto: Don’t worry about me being mad at any pairings you make. I like all the Lycan Mistresses, so I'm fine with any of them. Just go with your gut ^_- It's what I would do.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Finally got my character submitted! =) Hope she's alright! =/
Let me know if anything needs to be changed, and I'll have her Bio. up soon! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verkisto on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 am

@ Avenger: It's okay, I completely understand! Hope you get to feeling better! :) Just submit the character whenever.. ^^

@ Colonel: The last spot is reserved for youuu! :D

@ Just: I love her!! :33

Everyone's characters look GREAT! All of the captives/masters have been submitted, so you know what that means? ^^
Ha ha, I'm going to tell you! All the Masters message me with the Captive you'd prefer, all the Captives do the same, but with the Master you'd prefer.
Remember to look over all the characters good! :O
Then, I'll take what you've told me, and try to match up everyone on how I feel it will work out the best.. ^^ I will then message each person playing a Master the name of their Captive.. Then...
The role play will begin. xD

So.. Yes! :) Start the messaging !!! Ha ha ha.. :X

Verkisto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 am

Oh,a little note for you guys.I'm going to be adding something to Lyall's personality.I missed out a point there. ^^
Just so you guys are informed.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 am

rather not paly the female traitor, i feel i need more RP expirience before taking an opposite sex role, see ya some time :)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Looking forward to this. I assume that all of the Masters will be heading to the auction?
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 pm

alright...I have something to say...I won't choose a lycan simply because they are all very very good and I don't want to favor anyone so if anyone wants me, I'll be more than happy...and I'll finish my char profiles today...so...please be patient with me XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:01 am

Blackwolf- You're so kind.

I agree with both blackwolf and WAAGH, all of the characters submitted are wonderful!

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 am

sorry for not being able to keep my promise, my laptop has gone awry. I'll try to finish them tomorrow.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Where did everyone go?

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm still here, I just haven't seen much reason to post much.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Still waiting on the GM... Something must have come up.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

heya guys!
i'm still here,
your useless invisible gm
with no power whatsoever.
lmao.
creeping around. like a creeper.

//creep creep creep....

annnyways.
i agree with waaagh!
real life must've stepped in,
though i do hope verkisto's okay :/

on a lighter note, we can plot with each other
to pass the time.
but what's up with you guys?
haven't talked in a while!
Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt I love

showers in april
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 pm

I just don't want to loose anyone. I've seen it happen too many times before. But if we can keep OOC active than there is nothing to worry about!

Not really sure what we can plan. I'm up for anything, though.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 pm

annnndd i meant co-gm...
haha all the (nonexistent) power's rushing
to my head.... xDD

yeah it'd suck if this was just wiped off
the face of the earth, but i'm sure
everything will be fine in the end.
verkisto's probably gonna sign in
randomly within the week and be all
like "heyyyyyyyyyyyy."

plan future charrie stuff i suppose.
hrmmm.
i play a rebel and a master,
and since you play a master,
maybe both girls could be friends or sumfin.

showers in april
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Hmmm. I figure Amelia is the rich snob type that everyone knows. So yes, they can be friends. Actually, I was considering that Amelia could throw a ball at some point that all of the masters, and hence wolves, could come to. A party of sorts to get everyone together. It's fun playing rich people!

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm

. Aww a ball. Nothing like many rich, powerful humans to remind you of how low of a lifeform you are :P

I hope this doesn't die. In another Rp it was during those first few crucial days, and the GM was out for all of them... Love the idea for it, but I don't think five people are enough to launch it -_- sad day.

Did Verkisto send out the PMs about whose going to whom?

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Exactly, Waaagh. ;)

And no, they haven't sent the PM yet.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm still hear and up for this RP when it starts just cause it seems awesome. (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm

its alive!!!
the ooc is still alivee!!!
and hey riot,waaagh :)

rain ::
oooohhh a ball!
that's a good idea.
it'd be interesting if the rebels crashed the ball
and just wreaked havoc on everyone xD

'sephone is the blacksmith,
so she probably made some items for
amelia's family and all that good stuff.
= bonding! whoot.

showers in april
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!