Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting

Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting

a part of “Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting”, a fictional universe by Frozen Soul.

'Tis said that in each and every tale, good shall triumph over evil; alas, such customs are to be ignored when exploring the depths of a much sombre N'ever After.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Stories of a darker N'ever After

Stories of a darker N'ever After: Prologue

Recommended Playlist:

City of the Fallen - Seraphim
Clint Mansell - Requiem for a dream
Craig Armstrong - O Verona (Reprise)
Here comes the King

Rules and Regulations:

• Please note that this is a high-literate RP; if you cannot avoid errors in your writing, do not have a sufficiently broad enough vocabulary/and or imagination, I will not allow you to join.
  • Cursing is allowed, so far as it is in tandem with your character. If you RP a pirate of the horrid seas, you shall of course swear. On the other hand, if you RP a priest which just left the monastery, I doubt you will be saying "fuck" a lot.
  • I have nothing against romance, yet nothing which will pass RPGs rules or decency.
  • Please note that I will not allow anime/manga pictures or any images of such natures as descriptive photos for your characters.
  • I expect all writers submitting a character to be able to post a minimum of 3-4 paragraphs of 4-5 lines each when replying. The story shall be moved on a weekly basis, with 1-2 main posts taking place per week. More if required.
  • God-modding and the other exciting things which are generally frowned upon, are of course, banned.
  • Be it high and be it clear: my word is law and order. Thus, don't make me force your character to eat rotten oranges. Thank you.

Character sheet:

• Name:
  • History:
  • Sexual Orientation:
  • Race: (Please feel free to be imaginative)
  • Equipment:
  • Magic: (Please do not go over-board)
  • Description: (Please accompany with picture)
  • Companions: (If any animals or the likes)
  • Personality:
  • Greatest Desire:
  • Greatest Fear:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Everybody, we will be starting on Friday!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Stories of a darker N'ever After - Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Good I was getting anxious about it, wish we had a bio on your character to see what to expect out of him frozen
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Romaneck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Sweet lord this looks simply amazing. How in the... Amazing. Just amazing.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 pm

I was starting to become worried my character might not make the cut... I'm pleasantly surprised he did.
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Wry it no friday yet?! Make the time go faster, Soul. <3<3
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Im itching with anticipation as well, I have never played anything of the likes of Nera on a forum and im eager to try it out, im still puzzled by how are all the characters will get to meet each other but that I hope is fixed by time.

I would like to see if everyone else is following the roleplay too, dont want to see the ship sink before it sails

Romaneck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 am

Hello everybody. Due to a sudden and unexpected death of a close family relative, I was unable to start the Roleplay yesterday, as per my promise. Seeing as I finally got a few free moments, I will be commencing to write the first post; everything should be in place for all of us to start on Monday. Apologies for the undesired delay.

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am

Dont worry about us we can wait as long as need be pick yourself up from whatever youve got at the moment and remember what comes first, roleplaying is merely a hobby it can take a backseat almost always

Romaneck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 pm

I do agree, and I apologize if I came across gruffly.

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:50 pm

I am so sorry Soul. =/ As everyone else said, yea, RP isn't the main concern in this situation. I hope that everything turns out alright, and I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!