Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

a part of “Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation”, a fictional universe by tornadofan2.

A 17 year old is now captain of the Black Pearl.. But will she be able to be just like her father and sail the seas?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am

the-underverse-t69893.html

Here ya go; I am just a crazy Kid. I've got the idea after watching the movies Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick. I loved how Riddick was, a cold killer with a soft spot for children.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

hey would anyone object to me making another charachter aka joe's twin brother who is after the black pearl and the treasure ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Nope, go ahead.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 am

Is it just me or are you people making it too easy?
Roleplays I created:
A Spy-Sassin Roleplay

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 am

What do you mean?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 am

Well, I don't really mean to be a kill joy, but single handedly entering an enemy ship and causing chaos like the enemy men are slow bastards.

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 am

Mmm.. I just read it.. Seems no fair indeed.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 am

I'm not saying its bad though. but if we keep this up, it will be a boring Roleplay when it comes to fighting with somethings like Island pirates and sea monsters. xP

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

I had an idea that a sea monster of some sort could attack the ship, and Jolly Roger could do a Jack Sparrow, and get eaten while killing it, and then be found on an island later? Not exactly Jack Sparrow, but it has the right idea.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Sounds quite good. A bit like Davy Jones Locker, but different.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 am

Well, that was quick. I suppose i wanted him eaten ASAP.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Alright, if no one posts within the next two days, I will be recruiting new pirates. So please post if you're in.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 am

Seeing no one has post, I'll be recruiting new active Roleplayers. If you still want to be a part, pm me ^^

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 am

count me in
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri May 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Aww, Romance.. How cute xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat May 05, 2012 1:46 am

loneliness even better lol

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!