Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prisoners of Madness

Prisoners of Madness Art Gallery

a part of “Prisoners of Madness”, a fictional universe by SolanaNight.

Has the Human world pushed your mind to the brink of reality? Does your old life make you want to rip your brain out through your skull? How about a new life and a job? Welcome to the insanity... and Hell. [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Prisoners of Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Prisoners of Madness Art Gallery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Why did I make this as well as the art you ask? Because I'm bored of course! Anyone is free to post their own sketches or whatever, but I'll be posting pictures I made of weapons, drawings, etc. You can also post related pictures that weren't made by you here. However, let's all keep it related to the roleplay please. Thank you.

ONE MORE THING: I was so extremely bored that I've decided to make a poster of all the Harvesters. However, since some of you don't have full body pictures, I'll be estimating on what the rest of their outfit looks like. SO, IF DOESN'T PLEASE YOU, TOO BAD BECAUSE I"M PUTTING BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS INTO THIS SO I MAY CLAIM IT AS MY BEST WORK YET. Therefore, if you want anything specific, tell me now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Prisoners of Madness Art Gallery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Madness Scythe

Madness Sword

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:37 pm

I saw everything.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Pfft screw you. I put it the wrong thread, but now it's right.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:40 pm

You ALWAYS want to screw me, don't you? You just love announcing it so much.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

The scythe reminds me of Soul Eater. :D
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Ha it does doesn't it? And shut up Haze! Put your spam in the damn chat.

Silhouette of Krux Inc.
Last edited by SolanaNight on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Krux Inc. Like a giant clockwork toy, and not the Orange kind...

Points to people who get the reference.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 am

Seeing Solana's signature gives me an idea...I'm gonna make one for my char first and then one for each one of you XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:11 pm

NO. I was already going to make signatures. ;_;

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!