Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abyss

The Forbidden have Awaken

a part of “Abyss”, a fictional universe by misssweetness821.

You have escaped from the Abyss by making a contract with a creature form within.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abyss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Forbidden have Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am

To clarify the Keeper and the Prince are informational characters I created to 1)feed you information and 2)keep you in line if need be.
I have the flu, so I won't be posting in depth right now, just the information that you need to continue on with the story line. Forgive me if i miss something.
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 am

It's alright. :) I hope you get better soon.
"Don't take life so seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 pm

I'll be honest, I don't know how well this is going to work out. I don't even know what's going on right now--and I literally have, what, three posts. As compared to like five for the rest of you. I'm starting to wonder if it would be easier for all if I dropped out. :/

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Yeah, I know how you feel New. I'm going to drop out just 'cause how everyone is reacting to everything. Bye guys, have fun with your rp! -drags new off to the other rps we're both in- 8D
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Alright do as you wish, I'm not holding things back any longer, the posts you complain about? Nothing happened in them. It was people getting to know people, thats all. The first thing has happened, and I have made it available to you to come and join along. If you choose to drop then fine, Im sorry it didn't work out. If you are going to, then do it quickly so the rest of us can move on.
I'm adaptable with my writing, so I WILL figure something out for your character, I don't depend on others to wait for me. I certainty don't go crying when things don't go my way. I suck it up, read the post, and adapt to what has happened. If you choose to attack me in a PM, that's fine, but don't insult me on the OOC thread.
Thank you, have a nice day.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm

-rubs back of head- I didn't really.. attack you on either? In the OOC I was just messing around, you really don't have to announce it to the world ^^; And I already dropped out as soon as I sent you that PM. And I'm really not bringing this back up, I'm just letting you get the facts straight. It's alright, no worries. I'm cool with this, and really please think what you will, that's cool too. And I'm not going to be posting here again, so no need to worry about me dragging it on either!! ^^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Just a question: Is everyone seeing the memory that was unlocked or is it only the person who's memory it is sees it?

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Also, I won't be on much this weekend, so my postings will be more sporadic during that time. So yeah...

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Sorry guys, My fiancee called off my wedding and I have been working overnights and its killin me, I have been physically and emotionally beat, but I'm trying to get back up on my emotional feet. I apologize about no being on or posting.

Everyone see's the memory, its like you are standing there when it happened but they can't see you kind of thing.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!