Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Strages Mansion

Strages Mansion

a part of “Strages Mansion”, a fictional universe by Cookies Need Love.

Four angels and four demons are brought to a strange mansion named Strages. There they find out they must coexist for a year, and there is no way to escape. What will happen? (Side Note: I had this RP on another site and am now bringing it here.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Strages Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Strages Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Ah! Excitement!
And she sang so sweet when her heart did weep, and ever was her song so sweet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Yup! You can now move about the mansion, as your character has officially just found out why they were called there :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Muahahaha I made it where her room was just floor and walls and she decorates it. I hope that's okay, just thought since the house gives them whatever they want, it would be fun. :3

Also! I added some 'hot' flirtiness to her fiery temper. (:

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much how I thought it would happen XD The house can kind of tell what they want so for Rhiannon it'd be something she can choose the decorations for, and for Alyss it'd probably be just a bed without anything else.
So, you know, go wild with what the house gives you! :)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Victorian-gothic for Rhiannon. (: Plus a few animals to piss the angels off >:)

Can you help me think of different sins that could occur in the mansion? I can think of a few, but they may not be PG-13. >w<

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh, and I love the flirty little wink XD

Hmm, theft? Destruction of property? Playing super loud music? Generally being a pain in the a**?

A few PG-13 ones for you :)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Haha, thought it'd add a bit of interest there! ;3

Thanks! My minds in the gutter, so just a few sins crossed my mind. XD

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

So I was h-wondering iiiiif Damien could have maybe followed Rhiannon? (If not it's okay! I'm just thinking of Rhiannon's first relationship being built with him, and I thought that would be an interesting interaction!)

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Yeah, I think I know the things that crossed your mind ;)

Oh, it's definitely okay! I shall write up a post right now-ish ^-^

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 8:08 pm

;P

Yay! :DD I'll be replying through my phone since my computer is being weird, so it will take a little time after you post, but I shall respond!

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 21, 2012 8:41 pm

That's all right, it took me forever to write this post XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Haha! Twas a good post! Mine was crud xD

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Also; what time generally do you (talking to everyone) get on here?

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Guys!!! Where have you all gone!!!! I miss you all in the room where we first met!!!!! (Harute crying....) Well.. So the Mansion has everything you need and want right??? Does that mean that we all have our own foods??? Wouldn't that make things a little hard for us to get along??? By the way,.... I would like to reserve for tomarow's breakfast cook (considering that angels and devils really eat food and the people who would like to join would join...). I shall make you my speciallity!!!! (no.. litterally, MY aka Daniel Kim's, speciallity....)

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 pm

By the way,... Ms rhihopes..... would it be very smart to steal something in a house that provides every thing you need???? And I don't think anything financial would be a pretty big sin in this house..... If you are missing something... just make a nother one....

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Tue May 22, 2012 9:16 pm

I think its more of the idea of theft than the practicality of it. Its against the angels principles to steal so that would really bug them.
I am an EARTH. Moonlighting as a WATER. And dreaming of the AIR. FIRE is my best friends element.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Wed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Also, if an angel has a special tool/item: such as jewelery that was given to them, or an item they earned, stealing it would be affective because, though the house could give a replica, they would not have the emotional connection like the special item.

An example of a special item: Rhiannon's lover gave her the necklace she wears, if it was stolen from her neck, she could easily get another, but would be devastated that the sentimental value was gone.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Wed May 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Wow... you people are evil...... Well... I hope you don't steal anything from me because you"ll see blood if you do.... Ok... Who is up for the breakfast I make tomarrow?????

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Wed May 23, 2012 4:36 pm

By the way.... HUmans!!!! I said hello!!!!............

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed May 23, 2012 5:23 pm

.. Harute, if you wouldn't mind, but may I ask of you to please refrain from using so too many exclamation points, question marks, or periods after a statement or so? It sort of drives me a little crazy seeing all of those misplaced punctuation marks; just a peeve that I have.
Though, it's understandable if you prefer to refuse. o - o;;;

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!