Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods Bound by Tribulation

Gods Bound by Tribulation

a part of “Gods Bound by Tribulation”, a fictional universe by Kappuke-Ki-Chu.

When a war between the Gods and the Demois escalates and the world is slowly being destroyed what can stop the war and bring back a golden age of peace?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods Bound by Tribulation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods Bound by Tribulation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Mon May 28, 2012 3:08 am

@MajesticMoons: Yay for having another female character!!!! I'm going to approve your girl but you need to revise one little detail, water magic cannot heal people, only light can. she can however lower water temperature to make it ice and use ice instead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagesticMoon on Tue May 29, 2012 12:35 am

@Chu: I changed the healing thing. Sorry I didn't see that earlier! Everything okay now? Also, I have a quick question. Will all characters near Lux Et Spei eventually become a part of the team sent to infiltrate the Demon Country?

I look forward to future RPing with you all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagesticMoon
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Tue May 29, 2012 7:54 am

Yes and no since we have so many more in the light side than dark I'm thinking of having one team go with the light goddess and one with the dark (though hael.rumour will be out for another day or so she's sick as a dog atm) And everything's fine now on your application

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 am

Kappuke: I'm not sure if I want to kick Phylo for now and bring Adonia back. I can readopt her, but the thing is that neither her nor Phylo seem to have a story line right now. Also, if you tell me what spots are most needed, I can accommodate.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 am

@Asfjnm: You seem to have issues with double posting on accident which isn't a big deal. But I saw your post with Valence BEFORE it was edited and that's much too short, and then you edited it and added in blatant godmodding so that's two strikes don't do it again if you don't have enough for a post then wait until you do and don't ever godmod.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Sorry this the first rp that im doing

asfjnm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!