Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

For the Love of the Game

For the Love of the Game

a part of “For the Love of the Game”, a fictional universe by phooka.

Is true love all it takes to win a war? (Needs 1 female!!! Haha, JK we're full.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “For the Love of the Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: For the Love of the Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Ok so... I got Mirror's drift... I really like the
For your second question, Zombie, you can make it any day, just walking along, minding your own business when BAM! DEMONCRASHESINANDRUINSYOURPLANSFORANORMALFUTURE.

There honestly couldn't be a better answer for that. So uh... I kinda want some input from you other people... you know, YOU guys in the rp with me, spud, mirror <3, and Dreams...
I'd like to know if my guy is supposed to know anyone... and how does he know them... I could incorporate that into the intro... that'd be cool... thanks...
All I got is... I'm like best buds with Spud's Ginji... so yeeeaaaa. Please reply via PM or on here and maybe decide in the next few hours amongst yourselves on how we all know eachother... just a suggestion...

Just a notice sorta thing... I think in the intro (SINCE this is NOW a SMALL TOWN <--WTF? PLOT TWIST!) I'll add a little part where I'm like, "So yea, we got FOUR NEW GIRLS in our little town of ____ (whatever it's name is)... FOUR, not something we get everyday." <-- Idk for sure on how that's gonna work... maybe you all can give me some aid here... Thanks... Peace Out... I'll post later tonight (for me it's 8:30pm) and I'll just go with the flow depending on how I know/don't know every character :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 pm

OMG you're in the same timezone as me. That's cool.

Anywho, I was actually thinking of a town sort of like the town I live in. And since you guys don't even know what town I live in, I shall elaborate.
It's a small town, but it's not so small that it's like... a disturbance in the force when someone new arrives, you probably won't notice unless they come up to you and smack you in the face all like, "I'M NEW HERE", which could very well happen. But, it's small enough that you could walk anywhere within the town and you know most of the people who live there.
And since I realized that I'm too lazy to actually make a map of this town, here's a picture that I found on the internet that can represent this town (though I encourage you to add places like restaurants, grocery stores, school[s], etc.)

Hope I didn't make you guys more confused by doing so, but I just realized that Tokyo is a really BIG city and the odds of all of the characters all meeting up by chance is very slim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Cool beans MIRROR <3 :D TIMEZONE BUDDIES! :D
anyways... or this could be the frame of the city...

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 pm

YAY. The only difference is that you live in Florida and I live in Pennsylvania (where the Amish roam free with their awesome buggies with the adorable horses just clopping along on the side of the road with their butts swaying from side to side as they trot along clopity clop clop-omg I'll shut up now.) The awesome thing about where I live is that I live about 10 minutes (driving) away from Hershey. Be jealous. In fact, depending on which way the wind is blowing, the town either smells like chocolate, Bologna, or Sewage from the sewage treatment plant....
Not that you cared.

Anyway, um wow...lots of places on that map. Sure, that's better than my map, OTL.

Just some extra things, I think we should wipe out that little housing development in the SW corner (the little circle of houses) and make it a park (because parks are fun to fight in). It could be called...LIGHTHOUSE PARK. I'm so creative.
Then, the area around the center should all be stores and junk while the outer areas are just normal boring houses.
But, the buildings facing the water on the little boardwalk thingy should be the buildings where the characters could hang out at most, probably cafes, little antique stores, book stores, etc. Just general old fashioned store.
And since it's a smaller town, the beach is probably just about deserted. Perfect for romance, yeah buddy. Or fighting. I like fighting. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Well as far as relationships go, I'm just a kid working at a store so that's how just about everyone can know Taiki.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

@Mirror <3 - feel free to take the image and photoshop away... I don't particularly care... it's not mine, I just found it like ages ago... fighting is nice too! >:D FENCING IS THE BEST MO-FOS <-- lol jk, fencing is awesome though. I just started a few months ago and it's SO FREAKING AMAZING.

@Hinasil - OKAY! Thanks soooo much!!! :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:31 pm

@MirrorMirror1498

This is completely irrelevent to the RP, but I live pretty frikin' close to Hershey myself :I I actually live in Emmaus >_>
Your depiction of Pennsylvania is perfect. Kudos to you, Sir.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Woah, you fence? That's so cool. I'm just a loser over here who doesn't. The only fighting I do is on Black Ops. And I guess fighting off my older brother's friends...they like to strangle me. Apparently instead of being huggable, I'm a very strangleable person

Edit @Rainbow DUUUUDE. I live in Palmyra (to all thee stalkers out there). That's epic.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

@mirror - how exactly do we know the demons? like random run ins?

@Hingyou - I need some info on you!!! I don't have any solid ideas on how Kensei and Takeo know eachother, if they know eachother or anything. please let me know on some details! Please and thanks! :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Updated my character page to include opinions on all the other characters.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

@Mirror/Zombie: Lol sounds good, but how would they end up staying together though, because you can't just meet someone and then be like "yeah i'm staying in your house now BITCH." And it would be awkward to ask after meeting someone to stay in their house. Kinda weird...Well, then again, I'm pretty sure most guys or girls wouldn't care if it was some hot sexy girl or dude.

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

@Dreams - I'ma nickname you BiD! My guy is basically the owner of a rent a room, lol. He offers his spare room all the time, to honestly, anyone. So he wouldn't care anyways. Girl, guy, or whatever. It wouldn't bother Kensei.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Well my impressions are done, aside from Hingyou's guy Takeo. Feel free to check out the impressions... they aren't thoroughly amazing but they make sense, I think >.< Anyways. I guess I'm heading off for the night.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am

@Zombie: That's a pretty awesome nickname bro. I'm gonna name u............ZG!!! :D Kensei is pretty awesome.
Well i'm gonna go to bed.
Enjoy this epic adventure time pic,

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 am

Just because this is a pretty awesome group and there are only 8 of us and there will only ever be 8, I will let you all experience a brief peak into the life of Gilbert... (BE EXCITED!)
So it was 12:06 (when I posted) and I went to play team fortress 2 and kick some arse as a Demoman (basically a dude with a grande launcher). So I'm playing and I went on this total rampage like owning people SO BADLY and I was like "GET RAPED SON!" Really loudly and my mom was like SHUT THE FUCK UP AJ, I'm TRYING TO SLEEP! ~ Total mood killer (I did apologize). So I got off after doing some more massive pwnage and I decided to see of anything happened here, on RPG. The only thing was this post ^^^^ up there by BiD. Just so you know BiD, that only reason I gave you a nickname (secretly plotted it to be your initials) because your name is bleh, annoying to type over and over and over... unlike mine... GIL <-- three letters... aNYWAYS... I get on and see THAT ^^^ At first I was all... Adventure Time? So I googled it and was like WTF? I still don't get it... anyways, I read the image and was like PSH "Touching the Ground is too, Mainstream." YOUR FACE IS TOO MAINSTREAM, but I resigned myself from actually saying that and instead was all USING MAINSTREAM IS SOOOO MAINSTREAM! >:P
Moving on, I decided to play Tera (EPIC AS AMAZINGNESS OF AN RPG) IT'S THE GREATEST, honestly Imagine WoW but good, REALLY GOOD. Anyways... so I was on Tera and this guy was going on about people using mainstream as an excuse for being absolute retards... my comeback, YOU'RE TOO FUCKING MAINSTREAM ~ He proceeded to shut his face and never said a word after that. I also got three friend requests immediately following that message. <-- Which was awesome because I have a questing TEAM! FINALLY... Although they all got off and I continued playing for like 30 minutes and went from 1 level higher than them to 3 XD So now I can wait for them or just keep lvling solo, LIKE A BOSS. I haven't decided and I just logged off a few minutes ago so now I'm bored... I should get some sleep, but I'm not sleepy so idk...

So yea, that was my night from 12:06 til 3:41 :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 am

Ok, updated the character sheet, mainly just the feelings about other characters section. As far as relationships with the other humans go, he is meant to have been in town for half to a full year and has been in many part-time jobs (I'm considering to make him be in a different one every week to have it as a running joke), so I'm guessing he would know many people but wouldn't be extremely close to anyone yet. Play with that however you like.

Btw, Adventure Time forevaaaaaahhhh!!1!!1!!

@Zombie
ZombieGil wrote:Well my impressions are done, aside from Hingyou's guy Takeo. Feel free to check out the impressions... they aren't thoroughly amazing but they make sense, I think >.< Anyways. I guess I'm heading off for the night.

ಠ_ಠ

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am

@Hingyou - WELL I'm one of those people that finds a way to do something and MUST do it the SAME way for EVERYTHING. Since I created a history for BOTH the other guys and it was REALISTIC and such... I was waiting for you to get on a some point and help me possibly create a small history, if any wit h Kensei... But you never got on... not even for five minutes... so I went into mini-rage time since I couldn't finish Kensei's impression of Takeo. <-- Make sense?

No hate though, I was just in mini-rage mode and stuff.

EDIT: I noticed something on Takeo's profile
((I was not able to find a picture that properly matched my mental image of the character even though I looked for hours. The one I ended up using is the result of me giving up after realizing I had spent more time looking for an image than writing. I'm not a good artist and I haven't even mastered inking or digital coloring to make this come to life, but this is a closer interpretation to how I envisioned the character, so hopefully you can keep this one in mind as well: Visual Reference ))

Dude, I had the same realization like four times when I was searching for an image... I was just like... this is the last search, no this one's the last search... lol!
Usually I just go into checking out my little stockpile of characters and pluck images out... but nothing fit what I wanted for Kensei. anyways, after hours of searching...

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:27 am

Ok, so what shop does Taiki work at? I has a good idea for meh post. :P
AND ADVENTURE TIME IS BOSS. Instead of going on normal dates me and my girlfriend will legit watch cartoons and anime XD
Lol we fail...
Pretty romantic right? :P

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 am

@Zombie
Not really, I just tend to do things differently. Normally I just improvise relationships along the way of the RP and don't bother discussing them beforehand; besides, I think it would be weird if all demons bonded with people who happened to know each other, even if its a small town. But meh, whatevah, to me it looks like we've found a common ground, so let's call it success and no hating.

I know, dood!!! I find it frustrating! The worst part is I always think "next time, I'll find an image first and then write a physical description", but then I always forget. Truth is I did find a good image, but since the character is kinda famous I didn't want to use him. I always get the feeling that if I use known characters people will see that one rather than an OC.

@Believe
Romance is overated. Why go to the movies or have dinner outside or that date stuff when you can watch Finn and Jake do random crap and make funny faces?
Well, not really, but I'd call that a win :P

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

@Hingyou - It's whatever... I got whatcha mean though.
Yup, over the past (almost) year I've just developed a rather large stockpile of characters; images with just a little bit of standard information. I still have to resort to finding characters though :/ it's alright though.

@SPUD - POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

@Anyone Who has any idea what to post - POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

I honestly have no idea what to post in response to that... Kensei isn't a fighter, nor does he organize fights to make money... Plus, just making a post about Kensei, sitting in his room on the computer wouldn't be much fun... for me, or you guys. That's just my thought.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!