Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avion Divided

Avion Divided

a part of “Avion Divided”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

A kingdom unfamiliar with magic is on the brink of war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avion Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avion Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Dark Lancer are you in Valtrenna because I am not sure, so for now I am going to keep on going ignoring what you posted because I really don't understood what you wrote.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLancer on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Yes. Yes I am.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkLancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arya_Hyacinth on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 am

I received a PM and don't seem able to respond. Just wanted to clarify that I intend to group with the Stormhale team, just a little unsure of how to get where the rest of the characters are in a logical way for my character. I'm not new to role-play (though it's been a while since I've done any forum-based), but I am new to this site, so bear with me and let me know if I'm causing any confusion.

Also want to say that I definitely look forward to seeing where this story goes, I'm a huge fan of medieval and fantasy.
"Who possesses your time also possesses your mind."

Arya_Hyacinth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 pm

haha alright :D I'd be more than glad to answer any questions you might have.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 am

My apologies, friends. It seems with the current volume of roleplays on
my hands, I am unable to stay as active in this as I would like. I will
have to take my leave. I wish you all the best.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 am

Who will play Mornmist with Cynic gone? I already have three characters in another roleplay, and two in here. I can't handle six at the same time.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

That's a shame, Cynic, but you're more than welcome to come back if you ever have the time. I suppose we can just assume Knight Mornmist succumbed to a mysterious illness, Zachary. Afterall, we do have another female knight willing to go on the quest now.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:04 pm

I will take control over Mornmist. It will give me someone to kill when I get bored or something else to do when the story starts to slow down.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Does anyone mind if I take over Mornmist. If not I'm going to make a post under her. I'm starting to get that tingling sensation like this rp is about to die.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm

I've been getting that feeling too aha. I don't really have any quarrels with you taking over Mornmist if Cynic's gone.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Technically, Lanna is not a knight, but she strives to be one.

EDIT: On Hannah Flora Ossi, I think it would be best for the assassins to bring her along for the Valtrenna part of the expedition as a means of playing on Zechariah's emotions. It would add to the intensity of the confrontation. After all, he signed up to find the magi stones in order to attempt to protect her from the rift.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Im back! I got back a day later than I expected but fear not I shall make a post tomorrow morning first thing :D Lets keep this roleplay alive people :D
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Fantastic! :D

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:20 pm

You guys like my idea for what to do with Hannah? The assassins could force Zechariah to put down his weapons, but he has an ace up his sleeve. Even without weapons, he can still be deadly against an opponent, and so can Hannah.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm

I think it would be better if we killed her. That would give your character more reason to hate us. Or held her hostage and tried to use her as a tool to coerce Zechariah to do something.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 pm

I like the hostage bit better. She is no use to you if she is dead. An angry hunter is more dangerous to an assassin than an angry knight. I may think of a way for her to get out of there.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 pm

What did I say, everybody? Rough around the edges! Would not be Zechariah if he weren't! XD

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Alright. Finally finished my character and wrote the first post for it. A bit short, but, well, it IS asleep, with no one to interact with, so there's not much to say.
Now, to wait for someone to come... Let's see who will end up with Iridescence.
"Here's da plan: win. If we lose, it's because ya didn't follow da plan."

Eyliel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:41 am

I have a feeling Zechariah will need it the most. After all, his sister WILL be held hostage, and he can't handle two assassins at the same time. He can fight one in melee, but not two.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm

I get the feeling forever2b might not come back. I think it might be cool if Zechariah uses the sword to try and save his sister, then gets corrupted by its influence or power, causing his sister to turn against him maybe?

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!