Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitten: The Rivalry

Bitten

a part of “Bitten: The Rivalry”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

For thousands of years vampires and werewolves have lived in secret rivalry, but now a new player has joined in the fun. Human hunters. Will the two species learn to get along and take down their enemies or will they fall to pride? [ Accepting | PM me ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten: The Rivalry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ∞ Bitten ∞

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I can take on another guy. I'll have him up by the end of today.

EDIT: Lol, sorry, forgot to say which one. I'll do the pack delta.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Cool beans :) Also are we doing pairs like last time? Because personally I was hoping Samantha Lestat & Julien Blanche Le'Rouge could be paired again. 1.) because I love the twist of it and 2.) Alex Pettyfer is HOT! *cough cough* I mean... he's..swell looking...
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

All right, we'll be starting on the 7th or 8th. Sound ok guys ? I have some things to do and will be pretty busy until then so yeah. Sorry for the couple days wait, but it WILL start 7th or 8th(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Hey! Sorry I haven't got my character up yet. My computer is really messed up(on a friend's comp. right now). I'll try having him up by Saturday! >____< Sorry, Desire!!!

P.S. Excited for this role play! xD

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm

WittyWriter88 wrote:Hey! Sorry I haven't got my character up yet. My computer is really messed up(on a friend's comp. right now). I'll try having him up by Saturday! >____< Sorry, Desire!!!

P.S. Excited for this role play! xD

That's okay Witty! I hope you get it fixed, lol thanks for letting me know!

------------------

For everyone else,
I will be starting today so get your typing fingers ready (; Not right now exactly. In a few hours. I just got back from third wheelin' on a camping trip with my friend and her boyfriend so I would like to relax for a few hours before getting into this again. Lol, ina lot of roleplays. Got so muuuch to do XD

So I shall be starting this today!

You guys are amazing for waiting for me! All my old members, I'm super excited to have you back. GIANT internet hug for dealing with all this. Very sorry the first one died -.- And for all my new members, I'm so happy to have you!!! I'm sure roleplaying with you shall be great! Big internet hug for yous too (;

---------------------

Also, our lovely Fallen has created a roleplay. Her first one. It's in this same supernatural catagory and looks fantastic! So I figured you kiddies would like it (; I know I'm joining. (Yet another roleplay, I don't need, but it was too fabulous to resist).

Anywayssssss, here's the link-

A Long Short Story

Seriously. It's too good to refuse O.o

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 pm

:0 oh my desire, you told me that you were gonna do that, but I wasn't expecting it, I was drinking Dr. pepper and nearly chocked! (when I say chocked I mean screaming so loud that my dad walked in and asked if there was a dying whale in my room..)

lmao

Thank you /(^_^)/ internet hug!!!!!

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 am

No problem Fallen! :DD

-------------

Alright, we're started!
You may be wondering what happened with the second in command's brother slot in the Cacciatori. Why is he deceased? Lol, well old members remember when I couldn't get the second in command filled so I just said that Aurora killed him in vengeance of Charlise? Well same deal here only it's the brother instead of the second in command. No one filled him, so to keep the plot going in somewhat the same way, and make it easier for me to post, I killed him. Lol. So that's what's up with that.

Make sure you read the posts. They're not exactly the same as the last ones. I decided that this one really needed to go faster than the last one, so I'm going to have Aurora talk to only Julien and Fox for now instead of calling a meeting. The message will get sent right away, the two sides will be on the same time, and the ball will get rolling much faster this time. (:

So for starting posts, if you need help, some good ideas are-
Vampires are typically up late so they could be doing anything sex (though stick to the rules. Nothing to explicit obviously), maybe bar hopping, partying, hunting, sleeping (but that's a little boring...), shopping, really anything.
The storm would wake most the werewolves up, since I threw that last little bit about how they can't really sleep during a storm in there (; I'm a clever one, I really am, lol. Anyway, they could have gotten up for a late-night snack, a run, maybe to talk to their siblings, a hunt, ect.
As for extras, either have them coming to either the pack or the coven, or already a part of one of the two, just going a long with daily pack/coven life. Really they can be doing whatever as long as, if they're not already with one, their goal is to get to the pack or coven. (Btw, since Aurora's busy, maybe one of the vamps or wolves could find any stray extras in the woods on a hunt? That would give them something to do. Just a thought)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing this get going again!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey guys! Just so you know, I'm actually at a salsa conference right now, and the resort doesn't have free wifi. I just wanted everyone to know that my posts are going to have to be shorter since I'm working off of my phone and they probably won't be up very quickly. I'll be back on my computer by the end of tomorrow though.

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 am

That's alright Tilt, now I just need the others to get posting(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 am

Hey people,sorry I haven't posted yet but right now I just got in Miami from Manhattan by driving.....Not fun. But,I should be able to post tonight if that's alright. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:34 pm

About my character, the hybrid... Is she by herself, or held by the vampires, or in the wolf pack? So I know how to post...
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 pm

I would say with the wolf pack, but you can have her by herself if you'd like. It's up to you really, though being held by the vamps is kind of a stretch. Unless like, she's being held by them because, when Charlise went missing, they thought it was the werewolves so they retaliated by taking one of theirs and holding her for a few months! That would be good.

It doesn't matter, it's up to your imagination :DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:31 pm

I think maybe she could be held for a few posts, then escapes in like my 3rd or 4th post, maybe runs to the pack for help.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:45 pm

The pack and coven are coming together.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Why are we not getting posts guys ? :/

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 am

I was waiting for some more posts to get in before I started mine, but it will be in by tomorrow. :)

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Oh ok...well she can still be held right?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 pm

I would post but I need Aurora to answer the door for the twins, before I have her sister crash through a window or something..

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 pm

KayEyeEmm wrote:Oh ok...well she can still be held right?

Yes(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 pm

desire99600 wrote:
KayEyeEmm wrote:Oh ok...well she can still be held right?

Yes(:

You could have the vampires holding Sadie and then when they move in with the wolves Aurora brings her back to them as some kind of peace offering?

Or, if the vampires bring her with them when they move in with the wolves and try to keep her hidden as a kind of hostage or something to bargain with if the arraignment goes wrong. But if you have one of the pack find her while she's hidden in their house by the vampires that could cause some interesting tension early on when they move in?

Just a suggestion couple of suggestions I thought I might as well throw out there. Otherwise, just ignore them :P It's like half one in the morning here and I'm kinda just rambling to myself :P

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!