Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitten: The Rivalry

Bitten

a part of “Bitten: The Rivalry”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

For thousands of years vampires and werewolves have lived in secret rivalry, but now a new player has joined in the fun. Human hunters. Will the two species learn to get along and take down their enemies or will they fall to pride? [ Accepting | PM me ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten: The Rivalry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ∞ Bitten ∞

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 am

i'll post tomorrow
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 am

Hey,I was wondering what were we going to do abot my character's brother? Are we going to act like he died or anything because if so I can fix my post. I just wanted to make sure. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 am

He'll just be an NPC for now. She has a brother, but no ones playing him

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 am

LittleMissGeorgia wrote:
desire99600 wrote:
KayEyeEmm wrote:Oh ok...well she can still be held right?

Yes(:

You could have the vampires holding Sadie and then when they move in with the wolves Aurora brings her back to them as some kind of peace offering?

Or, if the vampires bring her with them when they move in with the wolves and try to keep her hidden as a kind of hostage or something to bargain with if the arraignment goes wrong. But if you have one of the pack find her while she's hidden in their house by the vampires that could cause some interesting tension early on when they move in?

Just a suggestion couple of suggestions I thought I might as well throw out there. Otherwise, just ignore them :P It's like half one in the morning here and I'm kinda just rambling to myself :P

I like her idea of using Sadie as a bargaining chip :) Can we use that?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 am

yep, sounds good :DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 am

No one is posting :'(

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 pm

I don't want this to come across as rude, but it probably will so que serΓ‘ serΓ‘. I don't think we need to spend a lot of time waiting around for people. It's been half a week. If they haven't posted by now, they'll catch up. Or else, we may lose the people we already have.

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

I second that. I think Desiree put a lot of work into this and that shouldn't go to waste because a few people took to long to start.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah, I agree.

Out of the 14 people in this, 9 have posted. Between them, those 9 have 18 characters.
Which is like... 3 quarters of the people in this who have already posted and want to carry on.

So yeah, I agree.

(yes I really did just work all that out, because I have nothing else to do with my life :P)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Math is power ;)

Tilt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Yeah I know, I'm posting again tonight(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Fallen I sent a npc to answer the door. You can use him to get in the house however, he isn't a real character :)

Tilt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 am

Thanks Tilt :) i'll be posting this weekend...when i'm unrgrounded. *Sigh*

btw means M.A.T.H

Mental. Abuse. To. Humans.

That's right people! you now know the truth!!!
β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Tilt wrote:Fallen I sent a npc to answer the door. You can use him to get in the house however, he isn't a real character :)

I'll have Belle go get the door if you want?

I had talk to Trix but maybe LuckyNumber24 didn't see my post when they wrote their's so it now looks like she's talking to thin air :P

I'll just change the end of mine to have her answer the door.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Oh I didn't see that lol
I'll fix my post now.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 pm

I posted...but no one seems to notice...I didn't know who to tag so I just tagged me

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I'll have Belle come and talk to Sadie in a bit when she's done talking to Trix and taken over answering the door from the ncp if someone else doesn't get there first?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past few days guys. Been reeeeally busy. Gonna go post now though! :DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm also sorry i haven't posted yet, I'll get right on it I swear!! XD

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

I have a question... for the werewolves we have Nathalia, Jonathan, Emmanuel, and Viper am I right? I just want to remember who's actually there so I don't reference someone who isn't active.

Tilt
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!