Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse

Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse

a part of “Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse”, a fictional universe by darkune.

Avolair Academy is home to supernatural beings of all kinds. They are also a top of the line school which promises great education, but on the side of teaching students to master their powers, they are hiding a secret that their students are in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Real people. Two npc's get eliminated in the first round.

*Edit: For people waiting for any of my three character's to respond, I have to wait for Pink then I can make another post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 pm

-blinks- ..... You have to wait, or you are being lazy and don't want to post without your main character? You have posted many times ignoring your second or third characters.

Some people are waiting on Victor, while two people are waiting for the dean. Let us see how long their patience lasts ^^. My character isn't even one of those waiting, and mine just snapped itself with your single sentence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:51 pm

^.^ Well, I am kinda at a loss for words with that convo anyway. And I'm sick not lazy, just trying to bide my time as well. I guess I will have to start working on that post anyway. If you want to rush me, don't expect it to be any good.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Just a heads up, I'll be leaving home for a few days and won't be able to post, most likely. Not that anyone cares, haha.
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Oh alright, good luck!

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 am

Wait, I know I disappeared for about five-ish days or so, but I just want confirmation:
Was this whole 'fox-demon' thing talked over amongst all involved parties?

Also, I'll try to post as soon as possible, but my life suddenly turned hectic >...>

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Oh with Candy? Obviously not. After all, Atryom is just the last fox demon.

Edit again: Due to the 'bad nature'. Most of this has been deleted, due to finally getting some sort of response.

But no, this is getting ridiculous -.-

Bye bye darkune~
Last edited by ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

The kitsune thing was unfair for everyone who wanted to make a kitsune, I had to turn away three before I said, "Fuck it!" So if you want to bitch at me in PM and keep it off the OOC.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Unfair, you say? I disagree. What's truly unfair here is that not a single person bothered to talk to me about it. If you really had turn away at least three people, which I doubt, then why didn't you PM me or something? Its not like I wouldn't have worked something out to try to fit people in. But, no. I haven't received a single pm from anyone involved.

Yours and candykittens blatant disrespect for me and for this rp has gone too far. I'm very sorry, but I don't want to be in an rp where the gm can't bother to work with his fellow rpers. So, make as many kitsunes as you like, no matter what you allow the other rpers to do, because as of now you may consider Atryom and Darius dead to this rp.

To those of you who were working closely with Darius and Atryom, I apologize the most to you. I know full well that I am letting you down by dropping out. I'm very sorry, and I hope that we will continue to rp together at a future point in time.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Last time that I tried to talk about it with you, the conversation didn't last very long. Well damn I guess that makes two, if this keeps up this rp wont last much longer. Well X I am sorry this couldn't have worked out. ^^:

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am

Well, I apologize that things have to end this way.
Please don't take it personally, darkune, but X and Shadow have been a large part of my enjoyment in this roleplay, and frankly without them, I don't believe I can be as motivated to produce any posts of quality.

With this, I will formally be resigning myself from this roleplay as well.
I am sorry.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Urm well this is.....akward but....
I feel the same way as Cienpher, and this rp was truly great.
Without X and Shadow rping here, and even Cienpher, things won't be the same though.
So, I will also be taking my leave. Apologies to everyone, especially Darkune and Ahri.

Happy rping ^.^

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Eh, not that awkward. Though I honestly expected to be the first one to leave... guess I missed my time when I left town. :P

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Well, I guess it took a turn for the worst. '.' Sad, i thought I could do better then the original but what I got it post amounts I lost in rp'er favor. All constructive criticism, well most of it was. Thanks for the fun time, sorry it couldn't work out everyone!

darkune
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!