Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse

a part of “Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse”, a fictional universe by darkune.

Avolair Academy is home to supernatural beings of all kinds. They are also a top of the line school which promises great education, but on the side of teaching students to master their powers, they are hiding a secret that their students are in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Avolair Academy: For Better or Worse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm

You've piqued my interest!

Could I just ask, when you tagged 'literate', did you mean there would be length requirement or that you simply hope to keep the quality to a certain standard? Well, either way, I'd like to participate in this.

Just a suggestion, but could you maybe define what races are compatible in terms of 'hybrids'? (Not that I'm going to make one... maybe... I'm not sure yet...) Not all the races would be logical I think, when it comes to zombies and ghosts and all... and would each species have a different set of customs in relation to that or am I just thinking too much? XD

Also, how would the hunters be incorporated into the story line? Would they try to breach the school grounds as such?

I'm sorry for the barrage of questions ^^"
It's just that when I'm interested in a roleplay, I really want to understand it so I can develop a suitable character.

As for a role I want to play, I have far too many at the moment. I might just wait for a few roles to be taken and then assume what's left over...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 pm

I would like to express my interest! However, I'm going to work and will not be able to able to create a profile until.... About 8 am tomorrow (pacific time). I'm not requesting to be saved a spot, but just letting you know. Hopefully It wont fill up by then! ^^

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

*squeals loudly* OMG! its BACK. I shouldnt join this...but i shall. I shall. Thank you for remaking this i MISSED it so much. i would like to reserve(?) a vamp and a demon (type c vamp btw) Darkune, i can not THANK you enough. I really missed this RP. :3

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 pm

So...much...to...read interested, but a lot to read :P I'll most likely join.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Can I be a Dark Magician Type B? *evil grin*

Puppette
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:34 pm

@Cien- 1st: Literate means at least 6 lines when read like 3 lines per paragraph or just a basic 6 lined post. You pick, I don't really care all that much.

2nd: Undead + Human= Zombie Ghost + Zombie= X Succubus + Incubus = Pureblood or Human. To simplify anything that can't have relationships can infect not make any pureblood, like Zombies. But two zombies can make a pureblood. Hopefully that answers your question.

3rd: If you make a hunter I will tell you how they will fit in.

4th: No problem, I am here to help with your questions for now. Aw you can't make one yet? I will wait for you to turn one in, if you can.

@Super- Well I am East Coast so when you make your character I will review.

@Freak- Uh Alright, I will wait for your character also.

@Final- Cool, when you get a chance.

@Puppette- Sure, *Maniacal Grin* lol I can't wait to see it.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Very intresting rp. I would like to join :3

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Well give me something to reserve on and I will get to work, and I am thankful for how much attention this is getting so fast.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Is it cool if I make a...

Demon/Ghost hybrid?

And HEY FREAK WHAT IS UP HOMIE?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 pm

How exactly would that work With a demon and a ghost being on two different planes of living. I'm not saying no, I just don't know how it would work.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Holy mother of god that's a good point O.o. This is what being online at twelve a.m. does to me.

Screw it I'm to tired to think properly :P to make things less complicated, I'll just take a demon. Spare my poor brain XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 pm

If you want to change just tell me.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm

I will. I might come up with some fancy explanation when I wake up, thanks. Now- sleep!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Type B vampire though not sure if male or female yet...

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 pm

@Dark: sorry, did i scare you? I was in the original one. ^^" haha...whoops.

@Reapear: DEMONS ARE AWESOME. But hey to you too man. Long time no see go post in Weddings before i hurt you

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Definitely interested in this. I'd like to reserve a Werewolf possibly werewolf/vampire hybrid

Centraiu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Hmm well Centraiu you have submitted a very controversial idea seeing how Vampires and Werewolves are naturally enemies. How do you propose that your character's parents met and created a child?

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 am

Hey dark I've got an explanation for the demon ghost thing!

Let's say the demon and ghost employed a necromancer. The necromancer gave the ghost a body. The male don impregnated the female body. And then, the ghost was removed from the body before giving birth.

Okay, that was bad XD but yeah. If it doesn't work, I'll take a normal demon like I said.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:14 am

Well, if a demon and a ghost did it that way, it would still end up being a demon-human hybrid XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!