Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dungeon Crawlers

Dungeon Crawlers

a part of “Dungeon Crawlers”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

You are in a party of adventurers who take on quests for money. The more the quests the more they find about about villains. They now face death, weird monsters, mental maidens and more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dungeon Crawlers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dungeon Crawlers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Excellent, I will submit a character tomorrow (too late to think right now).
-Insert poem here-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Ohai J-Rain. That's your new name, cuz I like you already.

Also, I acknowledged you in my post, so you now owe me fealty. Trufax. Together, along with Alchemist, we shall stage a coup against Anii and TAKE THE WORLD WITH OUR BARE HANDS.

Or maybe just have a huge "Ninja-clan v.s. one-ridiculously-op-steamborg-samurai-cannibal-girl" battle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:55 pm

whoa there, acknowledging that i hadn't slept for 2 days or so the last time i posted, how did i get thrown into this Coup d-Tate thingy? >_> however you spell it...not saying I didn't do something to earn being involved, but still confused on the subject.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Is that really what you think of me? That I do so many steampunk/cyberpunk hybrid rps, samurai rps and rps involving characters eating other characters? Well that is somehow true. Need to think of different themed rps. Hmmm..... :3
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm

>.> I thought we were buddies, S-Alch. For shame.

And Anii! I wasn't making a generalization...that's actually what happened in an rp you did a couple years ago.

Warriors of the Mist

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

hey, i never said we weren't amigos, just wanted to make sure i didn't do something stupid in my insomniac state that i don't remember. so long as i remmeber, we're also good ^_^

also, that kind of rp sounds like it would be pretty fun.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm

If anyone takes interest in it, I could do a remake of it or make something similar, because normally my rps maybe get 3-6 roleplayers then die after 100 posts then one or two years after it had died people find interest in it. The rp I made the most sequels to was Kawaii Psycho with like seven or eight sequels because so many people find interest in it after it dies.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm

if i need to edit my post just let me know, didn't see yours Aniihya.

at this point, so long as i don't have to try and run it, i'd be happy to join just about any rp. i've had the same luck. i make one, it goes for a bit then dies, then a while later someone wants me to revive it. Blade City was a big one for me that did that...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

:o...Anii...of course i showed interest...I was IN it!

Same to you, SAlchemister. Been in 2 or 3of yours.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

huh, you were? have you changed your name or am i just an idiot for not remembering your name? if i have forgotten your name i apologize for it, when it comes to this place my memory is horrible because to many people tend to join an rp, become my friend, then when the rp stops never speak to me again.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm

I have to monitor this section closer with you people.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waenos on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Two things I wanted to say.

Is no one other than me and JacintoRain going to tag their posts with characters?

And a minor thing, for accuracy: 10 to 15 meters would be 33 to 50 feet.

Oh, thought of one more thing I should say. On Saturday, I'll be going somewhere where my internet connection is a bit more limited. I should still be able to come to respond every day, or at least every other one, but the time of the day when I post will change by about twelve hours, probably.

Waenos
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 am

Waenos wrote:Is no one other than me and JacintoRain going to tag their posts with characters?

There's little point when there are just a few people and they're all present in every post.

Also, six characters should probably be the limit for a RP like this. It's already a little chaotic...
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 am

Men, I tag because it just looks nice, even if it's a "no picture" picture. And on Sunday, I won't be able to reply for a week, so yeah. To keep the story moving, I'm giving creative control to the GM (cant spell your normal name off hand, sorry!) From this Sunday, to next Saturday, until then, he's mine.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:42 am

Actually J, the part with my character needing human meat is needed and magic can only do little to help in comparison to a blood trait. It would not be such a boost that Ea might destroy the town with one hit but as Pokemon games say: "It's super effective!" :D

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 am

I know, but it would help make up for the difference, but not completely restore it.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 am

Oh. Yeah. I don't tag dudes because it's not like we're in different regions with different people that need to be singled out to keep continuity and whatnot.

Soooo...hey, wait! Jacinto!

...I want your scythe dude D: imma make him go pewpew. And pow. Or not...nah, Anii can do it. Seems like a bit o werk.

ALSO. Anii...this is the single strangest first fight in an RP I've ever been a part of.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacintoRain on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Mah scythe is mah scythe, it vaporizes all who are unauthorized. Do not touch. AT. ALL.

JacintoRain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 pm

here is something weird but funny for you to watch http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/598715

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Honey on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Is this role-play still open to new characters? c:

Honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!