Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four

The Four

a part of “The Four”, a fictional universe by xBunnyx.

This rolePlay is closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:22 pm

yay cool! :D

Yeah bunny, are you making the first post? If you are ignore my question, since I'm sure you'll answer it in the post aha ^.^

Are we posting when the Four are already together, are traveling to get together, hearing the prophecy (etc.)?

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Should I post first or something? Pretty silent

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:49 pm

I would have to say that either bunny or slightlyinsane for thinking of the roles of the king and the elf
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 am

uh.. thank you :) Btw, slightlyinsane, when you gather the four,could you knock them out and kidnap them? that would be cool.

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Sorry for running a muck with grammar there

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

I'll have to post when I get home, something isn't working for me. Please hang on until then.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Sorry if I don't post to regularly until Monday, I've been busy this week, and the rest of the week! So my posts will come at irregular hours or maybe not at all, depending if I get off early or not!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 am

Just waiting on SlightlyInsane to post..............Had to quickly get Naveah in place.......*sigh*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Sorry everyone, I just got back from a trip with no internet. I will be capturing Naveah shortly.... This is random, but I feel as though Arion should be running around saying he's the Avatar. XD

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 am

Capture? Heck Naveah is free spirited and will probably go willingly just to avoid conflict. lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

lol guys :) i am super excited about continuing this roleplay!!!!!

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 pm

I am eager for all the golden eyed teenagers to finally meet. It will be most interesting and it would be nice for them to form a sorta sibling bond throughout this story. Naveah, of course, will consider them his "little" siblings when he meets them. :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:17 am

Haha probably. I think Meredith will
Consider him a bit strange because he is so proper :)

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes, Naveah is quite the proper one. lol, but he's quite the book to read as well. He enjoys talking and listening. :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silentawakening on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Does anyone know where the person who plays Seryith is?

silentawakening
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

It looks like he hasn't been on in awhile. It could be a number of things.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Sorry i havent been posting, schools just stated for me and everything is very hectic, (i mean they do volleyball tryouts the first week blah) I don't have time to post, but i'll try tomorrow, sorry! Everyone pray I dont have homework ^_^

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 pm

My apologies for not posting. I had to deal with my father passing and then the funeral was today, but I am good, I will be alright.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 am

Sorry i was grounded so i couldnt post. Winds Of Fate, i'm sorry for your loss... i hope your okay.

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm sorry Winds Of Fate. :(

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!