Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thorns Within the Rose

Thorns Within the Rose

a part of “Thorns Within the Rose”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

After the invasion of the kingdom, both the invaders and the rulers find something far worse waiting to strike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thorns Within the Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Thorns Within the Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:00 am

Hobzobblefob!

I never did like introductions. > _>

Hooray for semi-late entries of random characters, just my style. Unpredictable and entirely unnecessary. :) I hope everyone has fun, and no toes are stepped upon.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Vanillasugar41 wrote:BTW, Magix, I completely approve of your signature. The World Ends With You is the best game evah! =D

Haha, I know right? I don't know why I didn't make one sooner for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm

My god this is my roleplay and I'm not keeping up with you people! Boy I suck.

@Vanillasugar41 Yes Paige will be the idea target, and I think she will be targeted, such innocence will be just the thing she needs for restoring her power (then she can go after Aethyra).

@Sabimaru I imagine she will more likely to target the Lord later (if the situation gets desperate) because at the moment she thinks he will be useful (he killed the king after all :P). And Dorian has caught Alaizabel's eye (it's more a case of who she goes to first; Dorian, Anastasia or that rather amusing rogue Alain. :P)
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 pm

I'll be posting when i return - sorry for those waiting for me but expect a post when i get off.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:42 am

@Sonicx00 No problem mate, just post when you're ready. :D

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Sorry for those waiting on me - I had work yesterday and was too exhausted to post and tonight another long shift... so tomorrow since im off will be the day i post no joke..

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm actually in the middle of moving myself, so I won't have proper internet until sometime around Monday. I'll try to keep posting, but it all depends on my phone not being a jerk, and how much junk I need to unpack and such. Just a heads up if I disappear or whatever for however long.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Perhaps I missed it in the Character Sheets, but does any character have a specialization in shielding wards, or something similar?

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 am

Magix wrote:Perhaps I missed it in the Character Sheets, but does any character have a specialization in shielding wards, or something similar?

when I first created Daniel (a while ago) one of his only spells was the perfect defense, which removes any physical damage as long as he's not attacking. he still feels the pain, but can't like, wind up missing an arm, you know?

on another note, I found a loop hole; a reason for the demons to want Dorian's heart xD
You said pure at heart; not pure good or pure evil ;)
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 am

Finally have quality internet up again, thankfully. Still unpacking junk, but schedule should even out a bit now.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Many apologies on my delayed post. I was quite busy the past few days and then had quite a bit of reading to catch up on. *looks at Aufeis and AngelBell*

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 am

Finally posted myself, apologies on being absent but it's been quite busy at home. I've just found out that I've got a place at the University I wanted to go to so I may be on and off quite a bit. However I've tried to move the story forward a little bit so lets keep going. I'm so glad to see everybody getting into this so much.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

I regretfully must withdraw from the roleplay...

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 pm

That's a shame Sabimaru, I liked how the rp was moving.

I can make a second character to cover one of the spots now open, but I'd have to be able to make a new one. I don't like taking over anyone else's characters, especially before things are completely established. Let me know if you want me to, and who you'd like me to cover if you do.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:57 am

Sorry to see you're leaving Sabimaru.

Magix, if it's alright with Sabimaru then you can fill the roles you'd like to.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 am

I don't really mind, I'm only offering because I'd hate to see the rp messed up without a crucial character or something. What would be more helpful to take?

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 am

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 am

Everyone's probably waiting on me. I just have a massive migraine atm, I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 pm

We at least need AngelBell to post...
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Sorry it took so long, I wasn't in the clearest mind to have posted last night. I posted now at least, so we should be able to move on.

Magix
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!