Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secret Heroes of the Imperium

Secret Heroes of the Imperium

a part of “Secret Heroes of the Imperium”, a fictional universe by cha-kun.

A Roleplay of Grim Proportions. Take on the role of an Inquisitor's retainer, and assist him as he battles the enemies of Humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secret Heroes of the Imperium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Secret Heroes of the Imperium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 am

Now this is getting interesting!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 am

Indeed, and I apologize for my lack of posting. Been a bit sick as of late, which put a bit of a damper on my posting ability.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am

Yeah, Saxious, that thing about "gaping hole in the warp" was said by the Navigator, not Holt.
I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise!
- One of the many golden quotes of Neonus.

Archereon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 am

I'll have that edited.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

My goodness, I hope this slows down a little in the future. o_o;
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 pm

I think we've gotten our first indication of what part of the Radical-Puritan divide the Inquisitor falls on. Keeping the company of a heretek (the hacker, who appears not to be a Tech-Priest, and IIRC any programmer (of which hackers are a subset) in the 41st millenium who wasn't would be considered a heretek) is definitely an indication of some radical leanings.

Of course if I'm wrong here, please correct me, and I'll edit my post accordingly.

Archereon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh guys I have a tradition of sending my players secret notes about certain things that only happen between their character and mine own. So if a conversation takes place between say, Osbourne and Holt, without anyone else around who is able to hear it, I would send a PM to Holt with what I said. You can choose to reveal the information later, but if Volsk says something to you privately, chances are he meant it to remain so. So, any questions?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:37 am

Hey everyone. My theoretical driving exam is next week, so I will station my character in the background so the plot can go on without me holding up on anything.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 pm

I assume we're waiting for anyone to show up late?

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 pm

I hate to double post but...Are we moving this forward any time soon?

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted guys, I've been swamped at school, but I plan to get a post up tonight.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Back from the Exam, and lets get something back on track... Or a time jump to the planet... Either way, I'm back and active as ever.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Ya'll realize I posted right?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am

Right I posted a reply, though I don't think we can really do much at the moment. We have no real clue as for who is responsible, so arguing won't really get us anywhere (and since the majority of the Imperial Citizens are ignorant for the real dangers, Varn can't really contribute). I also think some socializing would do some good before we arrive at the Hive.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeah, I have really have to agree with that.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm

gentlemen feel free to engage in conversation, and if you have any questions for Volsk he is generally an open person, even if the quesions aren't personal.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am

I have to say that this was a pretty damn awesome RP while it lasted.

I stand corrected by cha-kun

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Jess! Be aware! If this rp ever appears to die PLEASE! Feel free to give it the paddles with an out of nowhere post.and even if it looks to be completely dead, NEVER, EVER, call it! I check back every day that I can, and if I don't post for a while post something that puts me out of commission for awhile. like say that I got shot and am still clutching my shoulder, trying to get under control. or something like that.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 am

I posted my reply to Cha-kun.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!