Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legacy of the Dragon Soul

Legacy of the Dragon Soul

a part of “Legacy of the Dragon Soul”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

When a legend of 11 dragons vanishes from history, the world begins to fall into a state of chaos. Now, the only way to restore order is in the hands of destined individuals chosen to finish what the dragons of old could not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legacy of the Dragon Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legacy of the Dragon Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:42 pm

I would like to see this rpg going, but if you want to restart that is fine with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Ok since we seem to have some still not appearing and the guy that was going to play a potential villain not replying to me, the plot that was planned is kind of ruined now -3-

I really wish for this RP to live on so I'll do a slight restart. Everyone keeps their characters and those that have stopped responding will lose the spot as someone else can take it. To keep things interesting, when I finish it all up the restart, we'll already start the RP with the people we have, no matter if we don't have all the dragon's yet. It'll help the development if new characters appear later on in the RP.

Ok..any questions or objections before I start?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Sounds good to me, as long as I can keep my spot I don't mind
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 pm

So when the restart starts up, will all the chars be where we're leaving off?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Hmm that might be a good idea XD But there will be some changes since not all the characters will be back, you know? So either changing the number of team members of switching it to each person joining alone. But then that would mean they need a personal reason why to join..hmmm

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Well, for my char she'll do it if the Light Dragon told her to lol.

Speaking of Dragons, are we going to come up with their names?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Actually that was something I already have planned. When each Host reaches the "3rd Level" and fully accepts their dragon as a part of them, that's when they also learn the Dragon's name. As a sort of sign that the Dragon has been accepted.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:08 am

Sorry, haven't really been in the OOC for a while ^^;

Personally I would like to see this rp keep going, but that is a little difficult to do with the lack of participation from other role players when their characters are needed. A restart is fine with me, as long as I get to keep my spot haha.

Guess you could say I vote for the restart then.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Well then shall I assume it's a go then?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 pm

roleplay/legend-of-the-dragon-soul/

A simple copy process and we have it freshly set up. Please go to resend the characters you have here.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Okie Dokie!

I'll send my character in by the end of this week okay. Right now my computer is being dumb and every time I go to the edit page for my character everything that I've written disappears. It usually stops doing that within a few days.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTea on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm a little pressed for time at the moment, but I'll definitely be getting back into the roleplay sometime this week. I'm just kind of wondering if I should keep Anise or change to a new character (I'll most likely keep her though, but I'm considering a new character because I'm a bit frustrated that she doesn't seem to be able to contribute much to moving the RP when things slow down).

BlueTea
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:22 pm

ok no worries

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!