Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin

King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin

a part of “King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin”, a fictional universe by Seanhiruki.

An Urban Fantasy RP set in Washington DC in the year 2013. This RP follows a group of Supernatural beings and Humans who protect the Country from evil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:01 am

I've posted! Very confused about the timeline of the roleplay as of right now. It was my understanding that DC's Cherry Blossom festival is, like, a few weeks long, right? Or is it just one day? So when is this inevitable "D-Day" that we're working for?

Also, the introduction's letter we get from Sean says 11:00 PM, but the first post says something like 1:00 AM before the festival.

So is that 1:00 AM, meaning, that twenty four hours in the future will be 1:00 AM on the day of the festival?

Or is that 1:00 AM, as in, within five or six hours (morning, 6:00 AM) is the day of the festival?

So then are we meant to be meeting at 11:00 PM on the day of the festival? Thereby after the first post?

Or is this an episodic sort of thing where you'll change different quests every few days and we can just charge after them as we desire to? If so, I will have to change my post. I'm not sure what's going on, I should have checked in before I posted. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seanhiruki on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Yeah I should have been more clear. The meeting has nothing to do with the Festival. I am also gonna change the letter a little. Instead of meeting at a certain time, it will say At Any Time Someone will be there to pick you up.
Also, we are not working towards a D-Day.King/Sword works to prevent Total War from happening. Right now it is more of a Cold War. Minor skirmishes and such. King/Swrod as of now acts as more a Police Department for the Supernatural.
Does that all make sense?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seanhiruki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 pm

That's fine.

That must be a shit job to have, to be the guy who has to wait all day for people to show up at the bus stop across from the White House lawn. The buses go by there frequently; every ten minutes or so, he'd look at all the filtering passengers and be all like, "ooh .. ooh? ooooooooh .." haha.

I'll have Shad head there, though. How will whoever is waiting be able to differentiate him from any other tourist that might be taking the bus?

Should be able to post either tonight, or sometime tomorrow .. :o

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seanhiruki on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Heh well they DO take shifts. Most of the time it is Sean who gets them. And there is no actual bus that stops there. You gotta walk, good sir.

Seanhiruki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 am

What. But your post thing says to wait by the bus stop. :(

Oh, well. I'll just have Shad go stand generally in that place. Post coming later this morning!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seanhiruki on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 am

Yeah it is a bus stop. You will see what it is there for soon enough.

Seanhiruki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 am

I eagerly await!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 am

So is this Asher fellow running full-tilt at Shad, chasing a vampire?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seanhiruki on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am

I dunno man. Ask him.

Seanhiruki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm

That's why I posted here. :P

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Shoot... Um... I guess Asher would be stalking Shad.

By the way, nice to meet you ViceVersus.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I have some thing to say ....

fish are friends not food

that is all
[center]Image

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Good thing to know that someone follows that policy. I hate eating fish anyway. Can't stand the taste. >.<

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh my God.

Seriously.

What happened. I'm trying to catch up with the posts, but there's so much jittery activity I can't keep track of what's happening, what day it is, what's going on when. o__0 I followed up until the woman walked by Shad and dropped five(?) handguns everywhere on the ground. Are you guys still in the same day? If not that's fine, I'm sure Sean and I can backtrack while you guys do your thing.

It's awesome to see roleplays so active, though. I just fear that I won't be able to keep track of all these elements that are happening. :/

EDIT: @Sean, just tell me where I need to be, when, and I'll post accordingly. Hopefully I can get caught up!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Whoops, sorry. I guess me and Elfangor got carried away. XD I'm sure we're on the same day. It's just that we've moved ahead of everyone else. By now it should be about 1 to 2 in the morning for us.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm

No, no, it's fine, seriously, I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves! I'm sure our GM is excited to see people getting into it, too.

I'm going to hold off on posting I think. All I'd be doing is stalling, having Shad standing there and processing the very strange events that he just took witness to. I'll consider Shad frozen until Sean wants to do something with him.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah. Dagran is waiting for Sean too. Seriously. There's only one post as him LOL.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:50 pm

It might be prudent to hold off a bit and play it a little closer to the vest, and let the GM direct us - at least in terms of the main plot.

Here's an option, though. I've seen GMs allow their players to open separate OOC threads that turn into spaces for some non-canon roleplaying. So there's the main story, the main roleplay where we all post in the Activity section, where we wait for everyone to take turns posting, where things are neat and orderly, and then there's the other attached thread where anyone who's online can post and just let their imaginations run away.

When Sean pokes his head back in, you might try asking him about that. I'd hate for a GM to think his own RP is running away from him.

It's also possible that Hurricane Sandy may have knocked out his power, internet, or both. I know it affected a great many users.

He's also been online today, so it's possible he's just not gotten around to posting yet.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 pm

True. I'm one of the lucky ones who have electricity. We if you live in NJ as well. The. Again, I am on Mobile..

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Way over in Michigan, but we caught the residual angst of Sandy this morning. :P Dark skies, rainy, windy, cold.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!