Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War

Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War

a part of “Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

In a time where dragons have vanished from the world of humans for hundreds of years, they will reappear once again, bringing with them war. Only a few young dragons forming a pact with humans can stop this destructive battle among dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Okay I am bit confused here. The Ruins hold two gateways right? One to the Light dragon world and the other to the Dark Dragon world? Just trying to make sure here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:59 am

Can I reserve water if it is still available. I will have a sheet up shortly. What level of technology would you prefer for the rp. I plan on making a pirate type character. I just want to make sure he goes along with your setting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:05 am

It has a Middle Ages backdrop so I do think a pirate will be suitable. It is Oblivian's final say though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am

Well you don't have change it into Sikes, I was just wondering if it was or not haha. It can still be some NPC traveler that saved her ^^

Also, the Dragon Ruins is only one large city like ruins in Elendia. I'll have the details of that place up in the "Elendia" topic later today. But it basically has the gateways of both the Light and Dark Dragons since it was them two that, instead of hiding out in Elendia, went off into a personally made realm of their own.

Also, Pirates can still be good, in fact a pirate might just be perfect for finding the Water Dragon since..well the gateway to them is far up North in the Northern Tundra. Half of that trip is by sea XD So yea we're good with that. Also it's Medieval Age, type of technology. So there aren't really any "tech". The only "tech" in Elendia are like hot air balloons and very simple things. But ships will be with sails.

EDIT: Since the fact each person has two characters will help with this, each person will be able to continue on by themselves without the need of another character meeting up with them. Of course we'll have them meet in due time, so no worries on that. Also, we will need a mean for them to try to locate each other. I was thinking on the fact that the ones at each 4 elemental regions would probably wish to head to the Dragon Ruins since that will most likely have some of the answers that the Dragons are seeking.

If that idea sounds good to you all and no one has a better one then we can run with it.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:33 am

Hello everyone, I'm coricidinForte/cF/Gabe. Oblivian and I know each other from another roleplay and have collaborated a bit before and bounced ideas off of one another, and we did so again here. I'm going to be adding characters that will serve as a kind of opposite to another for later. My human will be forming a pact with a Spirit dragon. since I'm tired I'm just going to copy and paste some information to get everyone up to speed, but Oblivian will put up some better information page tomorrow.

So you are going on the right path...a Dragon type that is probably hidden maybe..but being all "Celestial" might put him way to above the other tribes. Want to try and keep powers balanced as much as possible.

What about a Dragon Tribe that has been lost/hidden from the rest from the beginning, having always been keeping an eye on the very life force itself on Elendia. But as events now begin to threaten ALL life, a young Dragon of that hidden Tribe decides to go against their law of not mingling with events in order to try and save Elendia.

As for powers..hmmm that's a tough one. Maybe a sort of "void" type ability, like you thought of? But not to over powering...maybe... something like pure energy. Kind of like the life energy that he controls and channels.

But the energy for moving objects, powering the others, and making types of portals seem good. But if we revert to portal jumping for travel, where's the fun of later on flying on the dragons huh? XD How about the portals can be used in the form of defense? Like it absorbs an attack and sends it back. Of course there will be a limit to the amount and type of attacks it can reflect.

So yeah, the dragon will be rather very weak at first, just to make sure everything is balanced.

Also, I'm very big on collaboration and throwing around ideas, so feel free to send me a message if you ever think of something. :)

I'm very happy and excited to be apart of this. It's going to be great. :D
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 am

Glad to have you on board XD Give it your all and I'm sure this RP can live and grow as we progress through it ^^

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 am

Yep, I'm glad to be part of this. I'll do my best.

Speaking of my best, that was the longest post I've ever done for a roleplay..ever. Not to mention it's the most I've written in one go since summer...and it was surprisingly easy. I just decided to get all the 'by myself, meeting dragon, pact form, etc' stuff out of the way in one go, so hopefully the next time I post it'll be to interact. They'll be moving west, towards the dragon ruins, for the record. I mean, if I was looking for someplace to start, that's where I would go first, personally. It is called the Dragon ruins after all. Hahah. Perhaps they can all meet there?

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:29 am

Yeah that's what I was planning on, so your doing a good job at it haha

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 am

Hmm I'm a bit worried of Zodia and hasn't posted in the RP and hasn't replied to the PMs I've sent. Hard to believe one of the people most devoted to the RP would just and ditch. Think it's the Hurricane?

EDIT: Also, since some people seem to be backed up, everyone that has been accepted and is open just continue RPing as it goes along. No one has met yet so there is time until we have interacting posts.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

I doubt it, it says their location is in Texas, and I don't think they've been effect by the hurricane. Well, maybe, what do I know. They could just be busy with college.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:34 am

Well hope it's just that and nothing bad. Also because I hate losing good RPers to an RP -3-

Anyway, My guy is all set and ready to meet another. Now to just have the others post their intro, meeting their dragons, and getting on their way to the Dragon Ruins. I'm eager to see what kind of interactions happen among all of them XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 am

Great, this is going to be awesome!
Though, for the record, I won't be able to get on at all this Friday and Saturday, but I'll be back on around Sunday evening - I'm going to a convention. Not a long absence, but I thought it'd be best to let you know.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:42 am

Hey no worries there. Judging from how this looks, you'll have time. ^^;

The guy that wanted water just stopped coming back on so we got that spot open now. and just need everyone else to intro themselves into the mix.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Sorry I haven't submitted a char yet. School and AC3 has been getting in the way. I was almost done but after reading Xensa's bio I need to redo a few things. My char is too close to his as far as personality and fighting style. I should have my sheet refined and submitted by tmr night.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:35 pm

ah ok then, thanks for the noticed at least.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Hmmm...I think ill reserve the water dragon for a couple of days and see if I can come up with something good. I have a few ideas already

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Eeeeeh someone's already working on that ^^;;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Gahh too late huh. ^^

Oh well, first come first serve.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

Ug!!! No I haven't ditched it! Been busy all week and in fact I am going to post now! I did have time to read your pms though and I'll be honest one did confuse me a bit. I'll answer them, but right now I am going to post. I'll tell ya'll right now that I will post once a week at least though because right now I am in college and it's almost the end of the semester and this last month is what I define as my "Panic Mode" period. Also I am graduating from college too and my parents have been on my back so I've been stressed!!!

Okay enough excuses, let me do my first post.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 am

Zodia..calm down ^^;

I understand life is important. I only thought of other stuff since my creative mind has a tendency of thinking up all sorts of things when I don't know what's going on. Heck, on of those things was that you were hit by a meteor. That's how out of control my mind is at times XD

Don't worry, you can just put a post when your free. NO rushing to much ok? ^^

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!