Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Are Still Alive

We Are Still Alive

a part of “We Are Still Alive”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

TThe last remnants of the worlds governments are combining to find a cure or at least a solution to the Nizarri Fever Parasite that turns it's hosts and victims into flesh-hungry undead monsters. OPEN AND ACCEPTING CHARACTERS.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Still Alive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We Are Still Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

I certainly am! I've just Been busy with work, I'm gonna post went I get home tonight..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:48 pm

sweeeet. once this rp gets rolling it could get awesome.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fated
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 am

Hey guys, I just posted.. sorry if it seems sort of rushed and I do greatly apologise if it seems like I'm god modding all your actions... I promise from here on out I shan't be doing that.. I really want to get the story underway and everything I have sorted of fleshed out put into motion... I haven't formally made the character yet.. but I'm going to play another character who shall be revealed in due time :P she will be an antagonist to the good guys... She almost an anti-michael type character.. Anyway.. she's also a chance to get James into the story a little faster... Because I don't want to just skip straight to the city. Anyway I also separated Michael, Toby and Jess because I think that's what Shiki wanted us to do? Simon was meant to travel on his own...? Anyway... that's my motives thus far if you were worried about what I was doing.... :D

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

Alright so since my school is now officially on break, I should be able to post more regularly for the next month or so.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm perfectly fine with that. I do intend to meet up with you guys again, though. Pretty soon, maybe. Maybe not. Either way, I think it would be better for me to travel with the group, but I don't necessarily have to yet. I'll just wait a little bit before I get to rejoin the group. Unless, of course, you guys have a burning desire to have me back immediately. I would come back then, but I don't you can't live without me. :3

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

I have to say Fated, your latest post got a little depressing there in the middle. It was good, but depressing, what with the talking of him shooting his son and wife and all.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:25 am

Sorry. lol. Its just how i view that world really. Its not a good place to be in. I remind myself that a zombie story is about death. Its the whole "Where I am now, so to shall you be." kinda mentality. Thats why i think Walking Deads zombies are best. Slight spoiler alert here if you never watched the show, but everyone who dies comes back as a walker with or with out being bitten. That makes the zombies you kill in that world no different from you, other than they died or got bit. You can expect more posts like that from me in the future.

Fated
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:19 am

Simon could meet up with Your girl and James for a short bit. and eventually maybe tie the two groups together by bringing your peeps to the FAC.

Fated
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:55 pm

That sounds good! I'm going to post shortly

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey Shiki, just wanted to let you know I didn't purposefully ignore your character from my post... I'm gonna let you decide which group you want to join.. whether it's James and the "new girl" or Michael, Jess and Toby.. it's up to you... You could just zoom past michael and co if you want to go straight to the city... or stop and be like "Hey what up" to michael and co if you want to travel with them.... either way, I've got plans for both groups heheh.. ALSO, i'm going to PM Toby's creator and ask what's the haps.. otherwise he dies a horrible death and that's unfortunate..

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 am

Is that what are group is called now? Michael and Co.? =D I feel like our characters should maybe have a discussion like this!!! =D =D =D

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 am

We'd have to make the characters talk in the third person as well though... Otherwise Michael and co. might not sound cool enough :p

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 pm

So sorry about this last post if it's too serious, just the kind of mood I was in while writing it. And yes I did use the song that Iroh sings to his dead song, I thought it would work for Jess's grandfather to sing since it was about a war and it made perfect filler for my post.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 am

That's all good... Somtimes the apocalypse isn't always about action and high octane violence... I should know... I survived 21/12/12 :P Anyway, in response to the song, I legitimately tried to find a "like" button for the post three times before I realised I wasn't on FB... awkward.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

yep... tribesman, silencers, and working elevators... Just so you know james drives a car not a van but i guess its not that important. Machet, when you create a character page for your new girl ill add her character tag to my post.

Fated
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:38 pm

My bad about the car. Sorry.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 am

Im Sorry Macheteshark for my last post... but i couldnt help it... if you want i will remove it.

Fated
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 am

Sorry guys and gals! I'll write a post soon! I promise! With christmas and work and whatnot... I've been very preoccupied.. PLUS, my car and partners laptop crapped themselves the other day so he's been using my laptop on and off.. it makes writing difficult... sigh. But I will post shortly!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 am

my last short post was supposed to be santa swingin by tossing us a new item btw. if you could figure it out.

Fated
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 pm

So heads up the next week or so I'm going to be offline. Just drag Jess along if anything happens. Merry belated Christmas!!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!