Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men: Rising Stars

a part of “X-Men: Rising Stars”, a fictional universe by Flawless.

Years after Charles a new villian has risen from right under his descendents noses. But what are their plans?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Rising Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flawless on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Welcome To "X-Men: Rising Stars" OOC I will quickly sum up a couple of things about the RP is not literate but I don't want total noobs this might sound hypercritical coming from me as I am new but I am no stranger to role playing so please make sure you can do a minimun of 75-100 words per post.
Next thing no more then two characters and that is simple I beleive
This rp could contain adult scenes but is to be remain suitible or those twleve up. Graphic scenes are to be blacked out or taken to PM. If you wish to reserve a character do so here.

Now all that's out the way.
Welome To My First Rp On Roleplaygateway.com I hope we can all enjoy this RP!

Looking forward to meeting your characters-
Flawless

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flawless
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: X-Men: Rising Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 pm

ooooo~ This looks like it would be a lot of fun! :D I am very sure that I shall try and join such an RP.
If I might could I reserve one one of the trainees, a bad kid though because everyone loves a good bad guy lol.
ALSO, would it be alright to draw my character, it's rather what I enjoy doing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flawless on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks for showing intrest. Of course you can reserve a trainee. I love playing the bad guy hence I took the bad girl for myself :)

Flawless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm

YAY!~ I shall get started on my character as soon as I can! Bad guys are always fun to play, get to be all sinister and such~ >:D lol

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 pm

I would like to snag the best friend if no one else has yet.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TempySea on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

I made a good girl. I will work on her more later
In this world is not faith that saves us but defiance

TempySea
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flawless on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks everyone for submitting I'm glad this working so far

Flawless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flawless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:39 am

We can start when we have The Hero (charles xavier's grandson) and The Villian then I'll write a starting paragraph. I made a student so we should have about enough once we got those main two characters.

Flawless
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!