Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Frosted Isles

Frosted Isles (Faqs and Help.)

a part of “Frosted Isles”, a fictional universe by PsychoticChrono.

A cursed island? Could the stories be true? Find out while fighting to survive in the harsh land of no mercy and where you need to follow your own instincts if you wish to live to see the next day.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Frosted Isles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Frosted Isles (Faqs and Help.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoticChrono on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

This is a section for people who have questions or just need knowledge of something, I will do what I can. So please if you require assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you -Psy
Last edited by PsychoticChrono on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychoticChrono
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: Frosted Isles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm

This seems really great! I would love to be a part. Any specific roles or just...normal people stranded on a cursed island?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natzalia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoticChrono on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 pm

I wouldn't say any specific roles here, just do what you like. By the way I just put this site up so I will still be fixing up some things on it, just remembered I should probably make a character layout. So the way this is, either be someone who was already here, wandering/surviving, living in the main town which I have not named yet. Do that or you can go with the new one, was up on the island, If you could wait a moment I will have the skelly and my first character up on here.

PsychoticChrono
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: Frosted Isles (Faqs and Help.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoticChrono on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Something I feel I should have mentioned, If you do not wish to be some kind of creature (Elemental, Kitsune, Serpent-folk, etc.) You can choose to be a human. (They can have certain extents of power like magic or curses on themselves that give them powers.)

PsychoticChrono
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snickerdoodle on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 pm

This looks very interesting ^-^ I'd love to join, if I may, but I have a few questions to character development; is everyone already on this island, some born there some not, or does it begin with everyone just popping up in this unknown land?

Snickerdoodle
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Snickerdoodle wrote:This looks very interesting ^-^ I'd love to join, if I may, but I have a few questions to character development; is everyone already on this island, some born there some not, or does it begin with everyone just popping up in this unknown land?

PsychoticChrono wrote:I wouldn't say any specific roles here, just do what you like. By the way I just put this site up so I will still be fixing up some things on it, just remembered I should probably make a character layout. So the way this is, either be someone who was already here, wandering/surviving, living in the main town which I have not named yet. Do that or you can go with the new one, was up on the island, If you could wait a moment I will have the skelly and my first character up on here.

It can be literally any of the choice; it can either be someone that was already there, or just popped up randomly on the isle.

Also, I'm eager to see your character. ^u ^

~ Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:42 am

Hey!
This RP seems epic. I'm thinking about joining if none of you mind that is.
However i have a few questions first. Werewolf is a race for themself ? And if so, do they have a human and a wolf form ?
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am

nltniko wrote:Hey!
This RP seems epic. I'm thinking about joining if none of you mind that is.
However i have a few questions first. Werewolf is a race for themself ? And if so, do they have a human and a wolf form ?

By definition, yes. They are a group of person that can shapeshift into a wolf (or/and somekind of anthromorphobic wolf,popuralised in the so many horror movies and cartoons.) I'm guessing you want to take on the beastling species, which includes that they have an human form, a wolf form, and everything in between. I'm not the gamemaster, though, I would say that yes, werewolf would be considered as a race, since it would fall in the category of beastling.

I'm eager to see your character.

Cheers!

~ Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoticChrono on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around, just been a little busy so ya if you need help and I don't answer, Dement is here to help also since one of us is around usually. Snickerdoodle, like what he said, whatever you want. There is a town called frostberg and the others i have been kind of lazy on making (Sorry! x3) but if you wish don't wish to be a past person here, whether you have been here forever like the original people of the island's children orpeople on the island who had found themselves mysteriously here. Nitkol....uhm sorry it I botched that, i see many variations of werewolf, ones that change on command, ones that change on full moon, some that retain some abilities in human form but I'm not sure...normally in my mind i see human who has the disease of lycanthropy...that's a tough one so do whatever you wish.

(Side Note: Dementedness is my Co-Gm and friend.)

PsychoticChrono
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Thanks mate. Were waiting for ya to write before i made the char. Afterall, it would be a shame to remake it right ? xD

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!