Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aflame Inferno: Rebellion of the North

a part of “Aflame Inferno: Rebellion of the North”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

The demon lord of the North has begun stirring up trouble with the other 3 lords of hell. Will this bring about an all out war? (3 roles open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aflame Inferno: Rebellion of the North”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Aflame Inferno: Rebellion of the North"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Aflame Inferno: Rebellion of the North

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 am

Hello! This is a great looking roleplay!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:38 pm

I honestly think this roleplay is full of wicked good ideas. I really enjoyed reading the introduction. Is this just a manga or is there an anime I can watch that corresponds to this? It is really cool.

Anyways, I just want to ask if you are requiring reservations, or should I just pick a character and submit the sheet for it. I was thinking of either being East's Lover, one of the group hunters (Heart Striker), or the demon lord (Queen) ruling the West. I will be submitting a sheet though. And I would just ask if there are any major rules we have to follow in this roleplay. I look forward to roleplaying :)

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 pm

I auditioned for one of the characters. :3 I hope that is okay, this Roleplay looks wonderful, and I've not said that about one in a good while. xD I know the audition may not be the greatest(I'm terrible at just 'designing' characters), but I hope you can over see that. (:
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Holy shit! I didn't expect to get anybody this soon. @,@
I was gonna edit the intro(with the roles to be reserved/taken) and add the rules once I got home from school. xD
I'll look over your character submissions as soon as possible. xD

@theMoonlightTheory- Its based off of a korean manhwa that for some reason switches into a japanese manga(even changing some of the korean names to japanese names) around chapter 40. As far as I know there is no talk of an anime adaption yet.

Edit: @4ndy5ixx- It shall suffice since you at least followed the character skeleton to an extent, however I'm pretty skeptic when it comes to characters who can do telekinesis. If you would like to stick with that ability, then I will require at the very least a fairly detailed post(In the OOC) showing me just how you plan to utilize that ability, and how well you can pull it off. I say this because telekinesis is one of the easiest abilities with which to godmod with. I hope you can understand.
Also, would you mind adding some more detail into her personality? I don't quite understand your character very well.
Oh! Also, I will reserve East's role for you for 3 days. You have until then to meet the requirements I just explained.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 pm

That's what I meant by I'm bad at just 'designing' a character. But I'll try and write something up for sure. It just takes me a few posts to develop a character. But I don't have to play her. (: Though I would really like to join this though, since my old Roleplay site shut down.

But if you still let me play her, scratch the telekinesis.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Sure. If you can at least add a few more details on her personality, and maybe add a pic? If you're new to this site then all you need to do is put a picture link in between "[img]"and"[/img]"
Ex: [img]link[/img]
If you can't do that, then just click on the tree-like icon above the character info box and paste the link in the bar that pops up.

As for personality, can you put a few distinguishing personality traits, like if shes aggressive, ill-tempered, shy, optimistic, moody, standoff-ish, etc? That would be a big help.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 pm

I also know you probably think I'm the most inexperienced Roleplayer right now. And if you give me a chance I could hopefully prove that wrong but, I also know where you are coming from. Wanting to make sure your RP stays active and has good writers/members. So I understand if you decide not to include me in it. (:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Also, Moonlight. I'm kinda having a little trouble understanding your character's power. Is she using some time of physical illusion to distrupt her opponent's sense of time, or is it like freezing time and moving it or something like that in the general area?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Hey 4ndy, if you want I can play east's lover so that we could have a little coordination. :D

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm

So you would like to reserve East's lover then?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Mhm. v)^_^)b

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm

That'd be awesome, if I'm able to play East. x3 Oh, and you can just call me Andy, or bandgeek. If I could change my name on here, I'd change it to that. Dx

I also updated her stats, I hope they're okay now.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:46 pm

@Andy- Much better. Now all we need to start is my characters and the person who shall play South. They get to pick which one of their subordinates kills the human, and then gets killed by my tedlar lord character. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 pm

@Gintoki - Hey so I edited the Power section on my character sheet for Rukimu. I tried to explain it as best I could. The power is not absolute, but only limited to a certain space. I'm going to remove her control over space and visible light since I can't even understand where I was going with that. I'll just stick to her powers in time freezing, gaining energy from dead bodies, and the blue flames that appear when she takes a step or walks which can also be a weapon. Hope that's okay. I cannot wait to start this roleplay. I'm excited already ^^

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Sweetness. Hopefully we get out South soon then. xD
If you guys can, then please advertise a little for me. The sooner we get our rp'ers the better!

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm

So, I have a question. Does east's lover know shes a tedlar?

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:16 pm

@Follower- Good question. East actually keeps her tedlar life and her human life completely seperate. So she keeps it a secret. There are subordinates of her's that could be used as bodyguards in disguise as humans if Andy chooses to do that.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Oh, now I have a question. Can I have Calla's human body be a-um, richer person? Reasoning is because she does like to have her bodyguards around but doesn't want to look silly(nobody has a bodyguard unless they're pretty wealthy). Of course I wouldn't abuse it or anything and would hardly ever mention it in posts, other than when to say her bodyguards were around an such.

If no that's all good. (: I just figured, well, Demon Lady, would probably pick someone out of the ordinary to inhabit.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Sure. You could make her a wealthy business woman if you wish.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!