Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fighting for my Fantasy

Fighting for my Fantasy

a part of “Fighting for my Fantasy”, a fictional universe by DandelionDelia.

*This is a remake of an old RPG.*When zombies take almost everything from you, what do you do? Your last hope is a prison, and a girl radioing for everyone. So start your adventure, save the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fighting for my Fantasy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fighting for my Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fighting for my Fantasy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fighting for my Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 am

Start posting when you feel like it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 am

You know, I also just recently made a roleplay. It's called In A Parallel Universe, and I was actually hoping if any of you guys would like to at least look at it, that'd be nice. :) Anyways, just hoping that you guys would check it out. :)

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 am

Me and Lucy100 pmed each other. That's why I have her in my first post.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Thats alright, Izzy.

Angel, ill take a look.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh, just saying this right now if I'm not able to reply to posts right away, it's because of school. My classes and work go from 7:45 in the morning to 5 in the evening.

Just to let you guys know.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 am

Is this open or private?
Also is it still going? Ten days with nothing. Not the greatest of signs

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

It's quite sad for me that no one is posting.... I was excited for this RP :/ lol
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Yes, it is open and I haven't been on in a while due to the holidays, family issues, and internet issues. I will be posting today.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!