Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In an Angel's World

:)

a part of “In an Angel's World”, a fictional universe by AngelGirl.

Angels protect the humans from bad decisions but at any moment the Nosferatu could take over and poison the humans thoughts and actions. Because of this, Angel's and very special humans are sent away to an academy to perfect their skills against Nosferatu

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In an Angel's World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

:)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Hey everyone thank you so much for committing to this roleplay! Please remember to post actively and to let other players know by tagging them that you've involved them in your post. If for some reason you have a problem with the at least every other day rule please post it here to let us know.

I want everyone involved as much as possible so please please please if you have a thought, speak your mind!
~AngelGirl~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:29 am

I really like this rp. It took me a while to find one that was fitting and comfortable with, and this is just that (: Anyways I'm not going to make another post until the characters Jamie or Ciara respond, but if they don't in like two days I'll move on. But I at least want to give them a chance to jump in.
ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angela239
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:49 am

Wow, I fall asleep and when I wake up, there are a multitude of characters and a few posts already up! Beautiful!! :))
The pointless point: Reality.

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

pyrotechron wrote:Wow, I fall asleep and when I wake up, there are a multitude of characters and a few posts already up! Beautiful!! :))

Oh yay, you're here as well! I am also glad we have a good number of characters ^_^ Hopefully we can get this rp rolling, I mean both the characters and storyline sound great, we just need to have people post more. But yeah if you want to respond to my character's post, go right ahead (:

Angela239
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Alright, see what you can do with that. :)

Quick question, during dialogue scenes would you still like us to post 2-3 paragraphs? Even if all we have to say is "ok"?

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

It depends on the situation, but if you feel like your character doesn't have any thoughts on the situation and there's nothing else to say, then it's fine to only post a paragraph or less. I'm not going to force anyone to be literate if they don't want to be.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Oh and we need someone or someones to be Nosferat so if you don't want to be it than recommend this rp to your friends!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:28 pm

I would love to be a Nosferat!! Could I be leader since i am the first?
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Yay! And of course that would work out perfectly! That also means it'll all be in you to come up with plans and stuff as well though so be sure you're ready to commit before you submit.

Haha see what I did there?

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 am

Whoever is tagging posts, thank you. You're a life saver! :)

For some reason the tagging system is not working on my computer..I tried Chrome, Firefox, IE...even Opera. None of them will let me tag. Ugh.

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 am

haha thats me :)) You're welcome and thats really weird! Huh.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 am

Ooooh, we will be having a Nosferat in this rp, that'll make things more interesting! (: It'll spice things up. Plus, I think Miss_Dreamer will have a lot of fun making up all the evil plans XD

Angela239
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I am an evil person. I can manage!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Yay! Thank you Miss_Dreamer for being our first Nosferatu!!! This is really coming together so thank you everyone for being active with your posts!!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

You're welcome. I can also be a guardian angel since no one else wants to be one. Like a mentor or something. Just saying.
I had this plan that the girl guardian that I come up with is going to be a major badass(in a good kind of way) and she is going to be associated with my evil Nosferat. So if you are interested I wouldn't mind being two characters.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

I think that would be a great idea! Afterall, I believe you are allowed to have a maximum of three characters..and considering we don't have any guardian angels we'll need one (:

Angela239
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Angela is right, you can have up to three characters. Miss_Dreamer that would be awesome if you would also be a guardian angel! And I like that idea that you had about them cohorting and everything. Very nice. Once I get more free time I'm planning on creating a guardian angel as well and maybe a Nosferatu to go along with you Miss_Dreamer

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 pm

I have made the angel. So I know a trainee has Jamie Douglass, but.............since Stella is an official guardian, she should have him, but if not then I understand.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm

*ears perked up*

Huh? What trainee angel has claimed Jamie?

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

No trainee angels have claimed Jamie yet, so it's fine if Stella is Jamie's offical guardian. Even if a trainee has claimed him, Guardian Angels have first priority since they have their wings. If a trainee chooses to claim Jamie, then they wouldn't be able to do so until graduation, and they would share the responsibilities with Stella once they got their wings.

I'm approving Stella now.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!