Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-OH! GX: Untold Stories

a part of “Yu-Gi-OH! GX: Untold Stories”, a fictional universe by Amnesty.

New faces arrive at Duel Academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-OH! GX: Untold Stories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yu-Gi-OH! GX: Untold Stories"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amnesty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Yu-Gi-OH! GX: Untold Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 am

i will definitely make a charachter been a long time since a good yugioh rp lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 am

is it alright if I make the adopted daughter of pegasus she will of course be using toons lol

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Sure, go right ahead :)

Amnesty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 pm

sweet I'll have it up shortly

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Actual posting won't start for a while yet - I'm waiting for more characters (including my own, whose deck is not yet finished) as well as working on decks for the antagonists I have in mind (and the teachers and such, of course.)

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Hard to find a good yugioh story, mind if I make a character related to Zane?
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 pm

What?! An actual Yu-Gi-Oh! RP that looks promising?! I will definitely try to get a character application in here within the next few hours. A Red-Eyes or Fire deck alright?

Oh, and are we using the current Forbidden/Limited list? Or are the only restrictions the cards you mentioned in the rules? (Sorry, I'm excited lol)

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 am

@ Aeromancer, nope, do as you wish, jst keep the age in mind when doing so, seeing as we also have the adopted daughter of Pegasus ;)

@legacy14 - I think I forgot to even mention the forbidden cards... We use the current limited list, but you are allowed to use one (and only one) of the forbidden cards in your deck, seeing as it isn't actually a tournament but a school.

And thanks for the interest everybody! :D

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 am

Okay, we now have four characters - and I'm hoping for one more before we start the entrance exams. Also, if you have suggestions for story arcs or decks for villains, PM me. My imagination stretches far, but is not unlimited ;)

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

I can ask around to see if anyone I normally RP with wants to join, don't know how many of them have any understanding of the game though. You could also put up a post on the Roleplayers wanted section since the RP doesn't show up on the top page anymore.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:43 am

Areomancer submitted a character - however, it needs a few changes before I can approve of it. I sent him a PM, so it should be sorted soon, and then we can start :)

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:28 am

Okay, time to get this RP started :)

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Amnesty? Axel enrolled under the name Abel Lisk. He's going to make the reveal later on, but not now.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:00 pm

lol Thunder, I don't think anyone is reading the OOC, jack just dropped Axel's name as well...

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 am

I'll fix it, Thunder.

Also, I'm a bit stressed as to how we are actually going to do the duels, since I don't want all of us posting one-liners in the RP - especially when we all duel different opponents. I was thinking of making a different forum thread for each duel, and then rewriting it into a coherent whole once the duel is finished... Unless you have other suggestions?

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:22 am

Yeah that could work. But would we technically be dueling ourselves then? If their aren't any other duelists? Just a bit confused on how all of this would work out.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 pm

You could pose us with a scenario and we play out the last turn of the duel like how Bastion was introduced in the first episode (you have xxxx of life points, the instructor has xxxx and whatever else on the field). Then we'll just make a deciding post around that.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:15 pm

I'm sorry, I should have been a bit clearer on this. I'll be dueling you this time around, playing as all the exam coordinators - I will post Hannah's duel first so you will see what it will come to look like (if done correctly that is) In later events, You can all create NPC duelists (classmates and such) to fill the story and duel other people if you wish. I'll make several villains for each storyline, create a deck for them, and we will either divide them and have each of us play some of them or I play them - whichever you prefer.

Hope that clears things up... first time as a game master, and a yu-gi-oh RP is pretty technical xD

Amnesty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Oh sweet! Do you want us to go ahead and put up another post to pick our instructors or just wait until after your duel post?

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!