Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Love Hits Home

Booboo x Sean

a part of “When Love Hits Home”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

For Rein_13 and I.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Love Hits Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Booboo x Sean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 pm

Sean smiled and turned his head to face her, "I don't know, I'm not very tired after resting on the couch earlier before the walk, and I don't think I can sleep... i'd miss you too much" he winked and rested his head back in his hands. He could hear her heartbeat and almost laughed at the irony; that she would be nervous and he so calm. It was the opposite usually, but this was just so right... being with her was the only thing he was sure about.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rein_13
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 am

"You're crazy." Her soft voice broke the temporary silence again, much more tired sounding than before. "You said you didn't even sleep earlier, how are you not tired?" Without thinking, her hand moved up to his chest to draw spirals and different shapes. "And you shouldn't worry about missing me, I'll be right here," she made a weak gesture to the spot beside him, and the finger drawing on his chest poked where she guessed his heart was. "-forever."
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am

"Crazy for you." He smiled and looked at her again, "And I'm just... not tired, sorry, do you really want me to sleep?" He felt bad, but he couldn't sleep... especially with this gorgeous girl right here. He couldn't take his eyes off her. After a minute and her comment, he placed one arm over her shoulders and with the other he reached up and held her hand. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Love." He kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 am

A small yawn escaped her, but his motion of wrapping his arm around her pulled her back to consciousness. His lips touched her forward and her cheeks flooded red, something she was sadly unable to hide. "I love you, Sean." She pulled back enough for her to be able to look up at him, gently biting her lip. It was crazy, how nervous she could be around someone she used to be so... normal with. It was like breathing with him. "Promise not to ever leave?" It was almost pathetic how she asked, but she felt like she needed too.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:00 am

Sean smiled, "Of course. I promise. And I love you too." He smiled and closed his eyes. He probably wouldn't sleep, but she clearly needed the rest and he didn't want to keep her up too late... but he loved her. That much he was certain of. He could stay here forever... And probably would, if she wanted to. Boo seemed exhausted still, even after the nap on the couch earlier. He began humming softly in an attempt to help her sleep and ran a hand gently through her soft blue hair.

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 am

All it had taken was his hand through her hair, and the soft melody he hummed, to put her to sleep. This night was the first in a long time that she slept almost soundly through, only waking twice from the nightmares. There were few times she was simply awakened by her own whimpering, which made her terribly embarrassed, knowing that Sean could have heard her. But she pretending to be asleep both times and ended up falling right back asleep anyways.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Sean waited there with her til morning. He never really slept. I mean, how could he, considering his past? If his mind weakened the wolf could break out and wreak havoc, not to mention the nightmares. Just thinking about the clan wars made him painfully aware of the three scars on his chest, five on his back, two on his left arm, one on his right, and a couple on his leg. None were very prominent anymore and he'd more or less completely recovered, but it was still there. He wanted to stay here; it was so peaceful... He closed his eyes and thought for hours. About nothing in particular, but he remained deep in thought and didn't leave Boo's side. She had asked him to stay, so he'd stay til morning

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

Upon waking up, she found that she was no longer on a bus. Blinking a few times and yawning, Boo lifted her head enough to try and look around, but instead was shocked to hear another noise. Breathing. Slowly she laid her head back down, and the sound of a heartbeat filled her thoughts. A familiar heartbeat. "Sean?.." The girl whispered, head tilting upwards to look at her mate. "You stayed." A tired smile came to her lips, and she tried not to yawn again. For some reason, she really had not expected him to stay with her. Why should he? She'd only asked him to stay with her last night, he could have left once she'd fallen asleep. And he'd already said he probably wasn't going to sleep, so again she'd forced him to be stuck with her pretty much laying on him and sleeping. She was terrible.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:21 am

Sean opened his eyes and smiled, "Yes, um, sorry, is that okay? I was under the impression that you wanted me to?..." She seemed surprised... He had thought she asked him to stay, so he stayed, but he didn't mean to stay if she didn't want him too... As much as he wanted to stay, if she didn't want him to, he would leave. "I'm sorry, I thought you wanted me to, I didn't mean to..." he didn't finish the sentence and was at a loss for words. That was a first...

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Her smile faltered, and almost in a curious way, her head tilted slightly to the right. "Of course. I did want you to stay." Again she scrunched up her nose, thinking that perhaps she had done something wrong by asking him to stay. He probably felt uncomfortable, how couldn't he? With his best friend sleeping with him. If only she'd thought of it earlier, she wouldn't have to feel like an idiot now. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked for you to stay..." Sitting up slightly, she made a point of scooting away from him.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Sean panicked slightly, "No, I mean, I don't mind at all, I'm glad I stayed. I wanted to. I like being with you. Really, there's nowhere i'd rather be. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable..." He sat upright and scratched the back of his neck, looking down. Well, he'd managed to mess that up. Whenever things seemed to be going smoothly, he's stupid social incompetance always manifested and ruined any chances he had at making decent impressions... he hoped Boo would understand that he did want to stay, but he was having difficulty conveying it... Damn, she deserved so much better than him...

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 pm

For a few minutes she just sat there in silence, unsure how to answer him. "It's fine, I just didn't expect you to actually be here. You know, had a feeling you would ditch me as soon as I fell asleep." She weakly pulled her fingers through her hair, trying to get the blue locks to untangle, and after a few more brushes they did. "Thank you, I guess.", was mumbled with a small laugh. Inching back towards him, she took his hand with both of hers and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you, Sean." She said, glancing up at him and hoping that he wouldn't be mad at her.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Sean smiled and helped her brush her hair with one hand. "I would never leave you, Boo... this is where I belong, right here. By your side. And I will never abandon you, Boo. Never again." He knew this must be hard for her, considering she'd been abandoned all her life by her family, but he wanted her to know that that time was over. She would always have him. "I love you more", he said with a sly smile and kissed her. They had each other, and that was all that mattered. Sean had never really had friends or been terribly social or good at conveying emotions, but he wished he could find a way to show her he did care and would be there for her...

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

His act of trying to help her untangle her hair made her blush. It was just so... adorable of him. Everything about him was just, great. And she just wanted all of it, everything that was him. She didn't want to ever have to share it, it would be like keeping a druggie from their fix. If only she could think of a analogy less... illegal. And then his words, they brought tears to her eyes. Just because that had been what she was thinking this whole time. I'm going to lose him. I'm not good enough. He'll move on. Those thoughts and more spun around her head, but his words made them fade away. She hoped he would stay. She wished that his words could be true. After he kissed her she told him, "Impossible.", and she winked, gently biting her lip.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 am

"Oh, very possible.", Sean said with a smile. "And the lib-biting thing remains the most adorable thing I've ever seen." He couldn't help but smile whenever he looked at her. She was amazing... He wished they could just stay here.. What day was it? Maybe they didn't have to go to school? Possibly... Maybe they could take another 'sick day' and just hang out... anything that involved spending time with her sounded perfect to Sean. "Let's not go to school today. We can tell them we were sick or something, but I don't want to leave.", he blushed and looked at her again. He felt kinda bad keeping her here, but they could go wherever she wanted.

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Her cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red when he called her adorable; or at least something she did adorable. And it just caused her to bite her lip again. His suggestion of skipping school again caused her to raise an eyebrow, looking at him questioningly. "You want to skip school?" She asked, disbelief plain in her voice. "I think I've been a bad influence on you." At that she laughed quietly, a smile forming on her lips. "But," she began, laying her head back on his shoulder and still holding onto his hand. "-I think that's a great idea. I don't really want to spend seven hours without you." The blush returned and she ducked her head so he wouldn't see, blue hair falling into her face.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 pm

He smiled when she bit her lip, "Yeah, I want to skip school. And you are a serious influence on me. Whether that's good or bad, I don't know yet. Only one way to find out, I guess I'll just have to spend a lot of time with you." He winked and brushed her hair out of her face, "And I don't think I could survive seven hours without you." With another smile he looked over at the analog clock on his desk. Six. They still had time to get to school, but he really didn't want to. He looked back at Boo, "So, what would you like to do? We have all day, anything you want. I'm yours."

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:43 pm

"I'm definitely okay with the spending a lot of time together thing." Boo said with a smile. Heck, if she wasn't so afraid that he would get sick of her, she'd never leave his side. But she would probably have to spend some time apart from him, just so he didn't get annoyed or think she was being super clingy or something. It'd be just like her to ruin a relationship with someone who sort of has to love you. Oh, she hadn't thought of that. Did mates have to love one another? What if he really didn't love her, but thought he did because of his wolf? Or maybe he just felt obligated to? Quickly she tried to get rid of the thoughts, not wanting to think such things. He loved her because he loved her, not because he had to. That was silly, right? "I don't know, it's so early." Six was very early for her, considering she usually only got up moments before having to dash to school. "Shower. Shower sounds like a nice idea." She laid her head back on his shoulder and closed her eyes, trying to stifle a yawn.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Sean smiled and ran a hand through her hair again, "Six is early for you? Haha, alright, whatever you want. We can sleep in." Fine by him, he could stay here forever. She looked so peaceful... Why had it taken him so long to see this? To see them, that they could be more than friends? That they were meant to be more than friends. In a way, he'd always known. It was always her. She leaned on his shoulder again and he welcomed the weight of her head and the feel of her soft blue hair. She smelled nice. "Haha, you indend to shower from my shoulder?"

Rein_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

"Six is still 'dead-sleep' time for me." Boo said with a tired laugh, opening her eyes so she couldn't accidently fall asleep. She wanted to spend every minute she could with him, even if that meant staying up when she should be asleep and making him sit with his eyes closed while she took a shower. No, she wouldn't make him do that, but it would still be quite amusing to see. The thought of him taking a shower with her disappeared as soon as it appeared. That wasn't an option. Would she do that? No, she could only imagine what he would think of her then. "Yes, I intend to shower-", she paused to yawn. "-right here." Her hand moved up to weakly poke his shoulder.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!