Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Getaway

Character Relationship Thread

a part of “Camp Getaway”, a fictional universe by nekobaby100.

Pack your things and head out the door, you're going to summer camp this year! (No more characters needed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Getaway”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:04 pm

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ღ - In A Relationship |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Andrea Pike: [◑] "That boy talks a bit... girly."
    I guess he's a nice guy... though I guess sometimes I find him acting a bit more.. girlish then guyish.[/quote]

Code: Select all
[list]
[*]Hiroshima Hayate: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Hiroshima]

[*]Sierra Axis: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Sierra]

[*]Andrea Pike: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Andrea]

[*]Evelyn Gray: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Evelyn]

[*]Ellie Dawson: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Ellie]

[*]Sam Rolland: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Sam]

[*]Valkyrie Velksen: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Valkyrie]

[*]Isabelle Welsa: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Isabelle]

[*]Jeff Holt : [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Jeff]

[*]Alex Frasinchi: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Alex]

[*]Waiting for character: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about ]

[Your character's feelings about ][/list]
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skinnylittlemini on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm confused hahaha. How are we gonna do this? We haven't even started the roleplay yet so we don't have first impressions of each other :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skinnylittlemini
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 pm

• Hiroshima Hayate: [◑] "You interest me."
    Andy doesn't think he's a bad guy, just doesn't know if he's all that good either. She wants to get to know him.

• Sierra Axis: [☠] "Please, shut up."
    Well, combining her hate of happy people, girls, and terrible jokes... Sierra and Andy aren't going to get along.

• Evelyn Gray: [◑] "We don't need babysitters."
    She doesn't really know her, so she can't say that she doesn't like her. But she doesn't like the feeling of being babysat.

• Ellie Dawson: [☠] "You wanted to come here?"
    Again, she doesn't like girls, especially not girls that actually wanted to come to a stupid camp.

• Sam Rolland: [ヅ] "You're so tall... carry me?"
    It's pretty normal for her to have to look up at people, but he's like a giant compared to her! Someone she could really see herself getting along with. Though if he wakes us up early one more time, I will hit him.

• Valkyrie Velksen: [ヅ] "Green, I never thought about trying green."
    Valkyrie is one of the only girls that Andy could possibly ever see herself being friends with, just because of the piercings and hair.

• Isabelle Welsa: [◑] "You're like me... sort of... not really."
    Surprisingly, yet another girl that she might not hate. Though she doubts they will ever be friends.

• Jeff Holt : [ヅ❤] "Another tall person... if he won't carry me, will you?"
    She hates liking him, but she does. He's cool, definitely a person she would be friends with, and though she still is denying it she somewhat likes him as more than a friend.

• Alex Frasinchi: [ヅ❤] "Another somewhat tall person.. oh you play guitar? We should play together sometime."
    Yet another boy she finds herself liking, though she knows it's sort of weird considering she's pretending to be a guy and sort of bunks with them... But she'll be his friend for now.

• Waiting for character: [Corresponding sign(s)] "Quote"

Last edited by bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

skinnylittlemini wrote:I'm confused hahaha. How are we gonna do this? We haven't even started the roleplay yet so we don't have first impressions of each other :3

It's based on before... like prejudgment of each other. Actually it is rather simple to do...

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skinnylittlemini on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Okay lol I guess we can give this a shot.

skinnylittlemini
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nekobaby100 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 pm

• Hiroshima Hayate: [◑] "Um... You seem okay. I like your hair color."
    She doesn't like the fact that he wants to be the center of attention, but she appreciates his quietness.

• Sierra Axis: [ϟ ] "Tone down on the enthusiasm, please."
    She doesn't really like this person. Sierra is to loud and enthusiastic.

• Andrea Pike: [◑] "You seem cool. There's something about you though..."
    She's not too sure about how she feels for this person. They're feminine and small, but they also intrigue her with their personality. This would be the type of person who would have to speak to her first.

• Evelyn Gray: [◑ヅ] "I feel like I can talk to you."
    She feels like she could possibly start a conversation with this person because of the friendliness radiating off of her.
  • Ellie Dawson: [ヅ] "Wanna read some of my poems?"
    She likes this person because they're kind of the opposite of herself. They're spunky and share some similar traits.

• Sam Rolland: [◑] "Um... Where's the Mess Hall, again?"
    She doesn't know this person, but he's okay. She's always shy around guys, but she doesn't think this is a person she'd be talking to often.

• Isabelle Welsa: [◑ヅ] "Have you read this book?"
    She feels comfortable around this person. They share similar traits, and she thinks they'd get along well. Now only if she were comfortable enough to actually speak..

• Jeff Holt : [ ヅ❤ ] "By the way, you have a nice face."
    She likes this person a lot. He acts like he cares for everyone. Except it feels like he's got a secret side to him.

• Alex Frasinchi: [◑ヅ] "That's a nice tune you're playing."
    She finds this character interesting; she likes his style. She might not end up talking to him much, though.

... the ninja hath spoken.

nekobaby100
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeffholt on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:48 pm

• Hiroshima Hayate: [◑ヅ] "It's 90 degrees out dude... and you're wearing all black..."
    Jeff thinks Hiro is a cool guy. But he doesn't understand the concept of wearing all black when it feels like they're standing on the sun.

• Sierra Axis: [◑] "Haha, tell me that joke again?"
    Jeff is cool with Sierra. He feels like they'll talk occasionally.

• Andrea Pike: [◑ ] "Woah, you're kinda short. But that's a nice guitar you got there."
    Jeff feels weird being around this person, but they're okay. He likes the fact that they play an instrument though.

• Evelyn Gray: [◑ヅ] "You're friendly."
    Jeff likes her, she's friendly and nice.

• Ellie Dawson: [◑] "Hey! We got the same glasses!"
    Jeff thinks this girl is chill. They should talk.

• Sam Rolland: [◑] "Can we leave the cabin now?"
    Jeff thinks this person is cool. He likes having them as his camp instructor.

• Valkyrie Velksen: [ヅ] "I like your hair color, also, we should talk :)"
    Jeff likes Valkyrie. She's cool, but quiet. He wants to know more about her. This will be a character that he talks to often, maybe something could happen.

• Isabelle Welsa: [◑] "You have... white hair.."
    Jeff is awkward around this person. He doesn't really know how to talk to her and she always seems so out of it.

• Alex Frasinchi: [◑ヅ] "You're pretty cool."
    Jeff thinks this person has great potential for being a friend.

jeffholt
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skinnylittlemini on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

• Hiroshima Hayate: [ヅ❤] "You know, my favorite color's purple."
    He's mysterious. I've never hung out with a bad boy before.

• Sierra Axis: [ϟ] "Someone's a little bit. . .rowdy. . ."
    I don't think I'm going to be talking to her very much. She's quite obnoxious.

• Andrea Pike: [☠] "You're sort of short for a guy. . ."
    Andy seems conceded and has very feminine features. Something's not right about him.

• Evelyn Gray: [◑] "So. . .you went to camp here before?"
    She seems nice. I'm sure she'll make a good counselor.

• Sam Rolland: [ヅ❤] ""
    He's sorta cute, a little too old for me though. But hey you never know. . .

• Valkyrie Velksen: [ ヅ] "Ermagurrd your hair! I lurrv it."
    She seems really cool and down to Earth. A little shy, but her hair makes a statement.

• Isabelle Welsa: [◑] "I like your sweater."
    She's really pretty and chill, but I don't know her very well yet.

• Jeff Holt : [◑ヅ] "Oh my god we're like twinzies."
    He has good taste in glasses. I totally wanna be friends with him. #hipsterfriends ((XD))

• Alex Frasinchi: [◑] "You don't talk much, do you?"
    He seems really shy but I'm sure he's nice.

skinnylittlemini
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm

This is gonna be a long post.... two characters.. AHHH!!

• Sierra Axis: [◑ ] "Is she always that happy? "
    She seems a bit energetic, but nice. As long as she's not too loud she's okay.

• Andrea Pike: [◑ ] "Somethings off about that boy..."
    Feels there's something off about him, but doesn't really care too much. He's nice anyways, so who cares?

• Evelyn Gray: [◑ ] "I never understand camp instructors."
    Honestly, Isabelle doesn't like camp instructors because they want her to do things, but Evelyn seems okay.

• Ellie Dawson: [◑ ] "Why wear glasses if you can see...?"
    Ellie is one of those girls Isabelle generally doesn't understand, so she naturally doesn't talk to them much. Still, she seems nice, so Isabelle will probably make some effort to be nice.

• Sam Rolland: [☠] "An example of why I don't like instructors.."
    He seems okay, but she has a feeling he's one of those people who won't let her sleep all day, and that is not okay.

• Valkyrie Velksen: [ヅ] "I feel like I'm repeating myself here but... Holy Green.."
    She thinks she's cool. She's quiet, so Isabelle could see them as friends.

• Jeff Holt : [◑ ] "He likes country?!God help me... "
    Not really sure about him. He seems nice and fun, but she bets that if he caught her smoking they wouldn't get along very much.

• Alex Frasinchi: [ ヅ] "Nice guitar."
    He's quiet so she's fine with him. Likes his music.

Alex
  • Hiroshima Hayate: [◑ ] "He seems cool, I like the hair."
    Thinks he's a pretty cool person, but doesn't know if he should really make an effort to be friends with him or not.

• Sierra Axis: [◑ ] "You draw?"
    He's not sure about her because she seems nice, but almost too nice. HE also thinks she's a bit too energetic.

• Andrea Pike: [ヅ] "You're odd, but still seem cool."
    He thinks he's weird at times, but thinks he's also nice. Probably would get along with him.

• Evelyn Gray: [◑] "Instructors... Every camp has them."
    Just another instructor at another camp. He has nothing against her, but he doubts he'll try to make friends with her.

• Ellie Dawson: [◑] " Just don't take my picture, okay?"
    Thinks she's fun and probably would get along with her.

• Sam Rolland: [◑ ] "Please tell me you're nice? "
    He thinks he's nice, but isn't really sure. He thinks all instructors are hard to get along with, so he isn't sure about Sam.

• Valkyrie Velksen: [ヅ ] "Did that hurt?"
    He thinks she's nice and interesting. Doesn't really understand what all the piercings and stuff is about, but thinks it looks cool anyways.

• Isabelle Welsa: [◑ ] "She's asleep?"
    She seems cool, but really lazy. Thinks he could get along with her, but also thinks that she'd be asleep too much.

• Jeff Holt : [◑ ] "Uhh..."
    He seems fun, but a little weird. Alex thinks his choice in music is a bit weird, but doesn't mind it either.

(Things will probably change as roleplay goes on)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Ahhh! This took forever, but now I can post! c:

• Hiroshima Hayate: ◑ ヅ"I can appreciate his style"
    Evelyn loves to dress however she feels like, and not dress according to the weather, so she gets his all dark ensemble. She just hopes he doesn’t faint because of it!

• Sierra Axis: ◑ ヅ "She seems so happy! "
    Evelyn is very glad to see a girl like Sierra at camp, a promising youngin’ with a big smile on her face is always a breath of fresh air.

• Andrea Pike: ◑ ヅ "I don’t know him very well, but he seems like a nice boy!"
    Evelyn doesn’t know him very well, since he’s in the boys cabin, but she assumes the best in people and hopes to befriend him.

• Ellie Dawson: ◑ ヅ " She seems like such a sweetie!
    Evelyn is excited to get to know Ellie better, she seems like a caring girl.
  • Sam Rolland: ヅ "I can never tell who loves their job more!"
    Evelyn is so thankful to have another counselor on the grounds, especially one as kind and level-headed as Sam!
  • Valkyrie Velksen: ◑ ヅ "The hair of champions"
    Evelyn adores Valkyrie’s hair and hopes she can get her a bit more excited for camp.

• Isabelle Welsa: ◑ ヅ "She seems so quiet, but also so kind"
    Evelyn doesn’t know much about Isabelle, she appears to be very reserved, but Evelyn has a feeling that she’s a kid at heart, like everyone else.
  • Jeff Holt : ◑ ヅ " Jeff has better music taste in his pinky than in all the 80s "
    Evelyn doesn’t know much about Jeff since he’s not in her cabin; however, she’s heard whispers of Imagine Dragons, and the Lumineers, so she’s got mad respect.

• Alex Frasinchi: ◑ ヅ "I hope he likes it here at camp!"
    Evelyn doesn’t know much about Alex because he isn’t in her cabin, but does hope he’ll enjoy his time at camp.

The Brinking Point is looking for Players, right now! c:

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 pm

SAM ROLLAND

• Hiroshima Hayate: [◑] "Everyone has really cool hair this year!"
    Sam doesn't really know Hiroshima but thinks he's pretty cool. He respects that he has his own style and like that.

• Sierra Axis: [◑] "Quote"
    TO BE ADDED

• Andrea Pike: [◑ヅ] "Cool guy, I wonder why his voice hasn't dropped yet?"
    Sam likes 'Andy' he admits that the guys got a girly voice but hey, what does it matter?

• Evelyn Gray: [ヅ❤] "Anyone who loves this camp as much as me if a friend of mine!"
    Sam really likes Evelyn and is happy that she loves this camp like him. He has a small crush on her but wouldn't ever act on it, he knows she only sees him as a friend.

• Ellie Dawson: [ヅ] "Cute girl, she seems to have a very bubbly personality"
    Sam likes Ellie, and honestly probably would have a crush on her if she wasn't so young.
    He admires her bubbly-ness and can see himself hanging out with her.

• Sam Rolland: [❤] "Who IS that sexy beast?"
    Sam feels as if Sam is saucy, even though he won't admit it, he totally has the hugest crush on Sam and really hopes Sam feels the same way. (;3)

• Valkyrie Velksen: [◑ヅ] "That, my friend, is some awesome hair."
    Sam doesn't really know Valkyrie, but she does seem a little quiet and reserved - especially around guys.
    He'd like to befriend her and find out why she's so shy.

• Isabelle Welsa: [ ◑)] "Lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy."
    Sam doesn't really know Isabelle but feels like if she gets anymore lazy, he may have to get a bucket of water...

• Jeff Holt : [ ◑] "I'm not sure how I'd dance to country -except line-dance- but I'm always up for a challenge."
    Sam likes Jeff and thinks he reminds him a little of himself and so could see himself becoming friends with him. Although the country thing is a little weird, who is he to judge?

• Alex Frasinchi: [◑] "A little on the shy side, but I'm sure camp will bring out his more friendly side."
    Sam feels Alex is a nice guy but doesn't know him all too well. He also thinks he's a little shy.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConradBeOnIt on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

• Hiroshima Hayate: [◑ヅ] "Purple hair, that's sick dude. I wouldn't do it, but still it's pretty cool."
    He seems like a pretty cool dude. We might fight for the spotlight but it's a fight i'm willing to win :)

• Sierra Axis: [◑ヅ❤ ] "Sweet skateboarding Gods in the sky, this chick is hot."
    Sierra is seriously hot, i would totally date her. But i'm not a slut i have to get to know her first. It's also kind of weird because we are the same height.

• Andrea Pike: [ヅ] "Now this is a cool dude."
    Andy seems like a cool dude and with him around i don't feel as short. We could be friends.

• Evelyn Gray: [◑] "Seriously, stay away"
    This camp counselor seems crazy and i don't know about her. She just needs to keep her distance from me and we will be fine.

• Ellie Dawson: [◑] "What can i say about this beautiful girl"
    She's hot i mean, she also seems nice like someone who i could hang out with and just chill. Maybe i'm wrong though.

• Sam Rolland: [◑] "Another counselor, look stay away from me and we will be fine"
    He seems peppy and i hate peppy people, unless it's a hot cheerleader. Also what kind of nickname is Sunshine seriously dude grow some balls.

• Valkyrie Velksen: [ヅ] "Hey she seems cool."
    She seems really cool, a little shy but whatever. I want to be her friend!!!

• Isabelle Welsa: [❤ヅ] "Hello, my name is your future husband. Is your name my wife."
    She's hot seems like someone i would date. I'm going to try out my moves on her.

• Jeff Holt : [ヅ◑] "His glasses are pretty cool, i might have to get myself a pair"
    He reminds me of my best friend Charlie. So i guess that means we can be friends.

• Alex Frasinchi: [◑] "I have a friend named Alex back at home"
    He seems pretty cool I'm sure we could hang out and become friends. He also remind me of my cousin Gavin and we are really close.

• Zane Trevino: [◑] "Beanie wearing guy. Do you ride skateboards?"
    He seems ok. Like someone i could hang out with. I mean what do you want me to say.

• Christina Morgan: [◑] "Hello Ms. Rebel"
    She seems a little all ver the place but with i nice hint of mischief. I sense some pranks coming from this girl, but like those crazy extreme ones that she would need a 'partner' for. Wink Wink

• Larold Hannigan: [◑] " I sense competition"
    He seems like the type of guy i would wing man for. I hope he would return the favor.

• Waiting for Character: [Corresponding sign(s)] "Quote"

Is this what you want us to do or no?
~Ancora Imaparo~

ConradBeOnIt
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!