Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Scar in Time: The Brotherhood of Thieves

A Scar in Time: The Brotherhood of Thieves

a part of “A Scar in Time: The Brotherhood of Thieves”, a fictional universe by Mathew Littlepaw.

In a dark world of pain and poverty, 7 rouges join the Brotherhood of Thieves for a chance at a better life. Without their knowledge, they have been selected for the greatest heist of all time...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Scar in Time: The Brotherhood of Thieves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Scar in Time: The Brotherhood of Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Sent him a message haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Sorry sorry!
It's up
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm

The 7 has posted

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 am

Hey everyone :3 I just wanna tell you that I have to write one big super post for all of yall, and its taking me a while. Ill have it done within the next 8-16 hours. I sware! :3

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Hey everyone... I have some bad news. Today marks the start of Hell Week for my play's rehersal. So... I wont be able to post for a little while... *Sigh* I know its big to ask, but could everyone keep their fire for this RP alive until Saturday? Its the only time ill be able to post...

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I shall fan the flames! No worries! :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 am

The Doctor walked into the room with his gloves still covered in the blood of the surgery he had just preformed. With a sigh he pushed through the 2 operation room doors into the waiting room where he met the characters of the RP, anxious to hear the state of their RP.

"She... Has a pulse." He stated as he slipped the 2 blood-stained latex gloves off of his hands and put them into the hazardous material bin.

"But... Its weak. Were going to put the RP in the Intensive Care Unit for now, until she stabilized. Then, she will be moved from the ICU into normal care. And we will watch her for a few days to make sure her vitals stay up. She should be back on her feet in just a few days, but ALL OF YOU have to make sure to spend a lot of time with her, and make SURE you post for her. THAT will be what makes her better."

With a light smile the doctor took out a prescription pad, and handed it to the nurse. "For now, I'm prescribing her a high dose of Words, at least 500+ per post. If she gets any less than this, then who knows how long she'll last. So make sure all of you post to her daily, and make sure her posts DO NOT fall below 500 words."

With another sigh, the doctor turned around and walked out of the waiting room.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!