Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of Chrome

World of Chrome

a part of “World of Chrome”, a fictional universe by Flarezone.

A unique high fantasy world where many races exist. There are many different warring nations and terrifying monsters which roam the land. Now its time for a group of adventurous heroes to rise up. (DEAD)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of Chrome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World of Chrome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Thu May 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Ah, yay, another band person :) xx
It's just the start of my actually huge season, so I'm pretty good for a while... We'll see how that goes. ._.

And I think Favorin just sees everybody about to rip her in half. So... That's her perspective xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu May 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Ice, if YOU came up to giant bipedal lizard with huge teeth and claws, plate armor and a fuckoff huge sword would you think them fluffy as opposed to "holy shit..." ? :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Thu May 02, 2013 1:36 pm

OK, I am loving what we have so far, lol.
And don't worry All 4 years of highschool I was a band geek. So I understand. This part of the rp is mostly for introducing your characters and letting them react with each other. Once everyone has made their 1st post I will continue on.

Just a hint, this stranger is going to rock your socks off :v)....
But wait... Do all races wear socks? Muahahahahaahahha.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu May 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Subtle you are not, mate. I have a guess what our man in white is but I'm keeping it to myself for now.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri May 03, 2013 12:41 am

Missed this before:

CandyOrchird wrote:Ah, yay, another band person :) xx
It's just the start of my actually huge season, so I'm pretty good for a while... We'll see how that goes. ._.

And I think Favorin just sees everybody about to rip her in half. So... That's her perspective xx

While I've never been in band I know what it's like to have school and the like take up time.
And my guy is nice, I promise. :)

Anyway, my post is seventy percent complete(I kinda got carried away for a bit with his post...) and it'll be up tomorrow. :)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Fri May 03, 2013 6:14 am

I would have to say, a huge thanks to everyone for being so nice ^^ xx
It's my first adventure on this site. Was referred to it less than a week ago, and I do quite like it so far. :)

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Fri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Looks like we are still missing two members of our party, minus Amnetas.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 pm

I'll message them. If they don't join in we will have to move on without them.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Fri May 03, 2013 8:41 pm

As soon as Imperial posts, I will continue on. Its been long enough for the others and they can simply catch up when they are able.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Fri May 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Sounds like a plan. I cant wait to see some real interaction with these characters.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri May 03, 2013 11:48 pm

It's done. I'm just waiting for my beta to get back to me.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat May 04, 2013 10:44 am

And posted. Sorry for the delay, I really did mean to have it up yesterday.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Sat May 04, 2013 11:49 am

OK, currently working on my next post. Should be done in a bit.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Posted :vP

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Interesting. Interesting indeed.
Amnetas will enjoy this.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Posted, edited and posted again.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ritursblawk on Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

I apologize for not having a post up yet friends, I'm dealing with a small family emergency and have logged in to let everyone know I will have a post up tomorrow.

Flare, I cannot respond to PM's yet as I am still new to the website. I would appreciate it if I could enter the story later tomorrow, my post should be expected about nine pm central.

Thank you all very much for understanding, I am still very interested in RPing with everyone.

ritursblawk
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun May 05, 2013 12:00 am

Um, Mantle. Wrong table, perhaps?

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Mon May 06, 2013 9:00 pm

I'll get my post up tomorrow after lunch.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Mon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

BY THE WAY!
I have an rpg forum up and running called World of Chrome. Im still tweaking it a bit, but all the material is there. It is not exactly like the world in this rp but it is 80% the same. For example, different world map, additional races and additional classes. Plus a market I just set up.
If you are interested in checking it out the web address is http://worldofchrome.forumotion.com/

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!