Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Magic

Black Magic

a part of “Black Magic”, a fictional universe by SasoriRinku.

In the face of persecution (and execution) at the hands of a kingdom of magic's leaders, a group of rebellious "Witches" have formed a resistance group to fight against their fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Black Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue May 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi all, I'm afraid I have some bad news. My good pal Digs just sent me an email informing me he's had a bit of an accident and that he'll be a bit out of it for a few days. I believe he's happy for things to go on without him for the moment and he'll slot back in later, but he wanted me to inform you all that he's unable to post at the moment. I don't really have much in the way of details, but lets hope he feels better soon.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue May 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey everyone, just had the opportunity to talk to Digs some. If he feels like it, he can tell you more about what happened himself. But, just so you guys know - he's fine, doing alright. Obviously, not perfect, but well enough. He said that he'd be back to normal before to long.

So, there's that matter settled. Crisis averted, I guess. ^^;

On a semi-, but not really, related note: I will have a post up for you guys tomorrow. I'm just not quite in a place to do that tonight. Once I get around to it, though, guess we can officially start this train wreck. :3

-Rinn
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Tue May 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Well it's at least good to hear that he's not terribly injured or ill ^^

I just hope he heals up well and gets to feeling alright soon :)

I don't have a problem waiting for him to get back into gear before we start posting again if that's what he'd prefer so we don't get too far ahead of him and leave him with a bunch of posts to read haha.

So after Saso, er, Rinn's post tomorrow, I'll hold off posting for a little while.

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 am

Sorry about the scare, folks. I honestly thought I'd be out a heck of a lot longer when I initially e-mailed Tanman, as I was feeling just about as bad as I could. In any case, the main detail I'll divulge about the situation is that I suffered a pretty serious concussion on Monday morning. I had amnesia for a short while from the hit to my head (just about a few hours before I remembered I fell down), and I felt nauseous and had a massive headache until today. Now I've just got a bit of fuzziness in my head, and I'm fairly sore from the fall that caused the concussion, but that's it. Hopefully there won't be any more scares from here on out.

Anyways, I managed to get a post up, even through my fuzziness. Hopefully it's not too terrible, and gives our GM at least a little to work with. ^^;
ImageUnleash the beast!

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Wed May 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Good to hear that you're alright, Digs. That fall or whatever you did to get hurt like that must've been a pretty bad one.

Just take your time getting yourself all healed up okay! Don't rush yourself! I don't mind being a little patient. Wouldn't want you exerting yourself :)

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed May 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Alrighty, post's up. I realize it's not too much, but I wanted to give everyone a proper chance to group up and have some good interaction with each other before we go off and start worry about the impending doom that faces Alderath.

Don't worry Cassy, you'll get your wish soon enough.

That said, feel free to just converse now. Once everyone's sort've tested the waters a bit and done some chit chat, we'll move into the doom and gloom. Sound fair? :3

-Rinn

P.S: Back off, Tetsu - Morgan's the property of Ayumi. She even has her name on her.

P.S.S: No, I'm kidding, of course. Just messing with you as usual, Fluttery. ^^;

P.S.S.S: I hate girl on girl and guy on guy conversations; the pronouns get so confusing. My brain hurts with the her on her on her...I'unno. It's late, and I'm tired. xD

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 am

That NPC bartender sneaking in that last post. Must be spying in on the Coven's conversation. Also, I refuse to call Sass anything but Sass because Sass has sass!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Thu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm

I posted! Sorry for any mistakes I made, I was kind of in a hurry. I will go over my post and fix any mess ups in a few hours. I'm a little busy right now.

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Thu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Alright, got a post up. Took me a bit of thinking to get this one down, but if you have any problems with it, lemme know. I've got an interview tomorrow, but I'll be around after that. ^^;

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I meant to last night, but ended up just falling asleep instead. I should have one done before morning.

EDIT
Finally finished. It's not great, but I figure that it's better than nothing.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Sun May 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey everyone! Just here to apologize for my lack of posting. Been kind of busy lately.

It's Mother's Day today so I won't be able to post. Just on for a minute to let you all know I'm still around, haha ^^

Tomorrow(the 13th) I should have time to get a post in, and if not then I guarantee I'll have one in on Tuesday, Okie Doke?

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun May 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey, sorry I've been quiet for a little bit, guys. Had a relatively busy week last week, and this week is going to be even worse for me - at least, until Wednesday. After that, maybe not so much. However, I'm getting work done! That's a plus, neh? x3

That's to say, I'm going to work on a post soon-ish. It'll definitely be before the end of the week, but don't hate me if you guys have to wait until Thursday or Friday. Sometimes, life just works out like that, y'know? ^^;

Also, I'll have more information regarding setting and Inquisitors and such to come soon as well. I actually worked on a world map Friday afternoon, and got it finished. However, I want to run it by Tanman, and let him see if it's presentable or not. (Yes, it's that bad! I'm a terrible artist, sorry, hehe...) But, that's all coming soon. -TM

Also, not trying to point any fingers, but you guys totally jumped the gun on my "incoming danger" bit! I totally didn't mean that the herald was around just yet - the Inquisitors aren't even due for a couple more days! Yeesh. What a mess you guys've made. x3

Nah, it's not a problem - I'll finagle around it with my post, so it's nothing major. Just wanted to tell you guys to slow your roll just a tad. Just a smidge. A bit. A little. You get the point. Don't make me think of inventive ways to hide things from you so I can get the satisfaction of making it a surprise! :3

-Rinn

@Tanman, that Bartender - he's evil. I couldn't make him go away. T.T

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digikun on Sun May 12, 2013 6:32 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooops -.-;;;

...my bad on the incoming danger thing...

I actually should have guessed since Morgan didn't even react to that thing that happened at the end of your post...then I just started writing...

Sorry guys...^^;

digikun
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

It's all your fault Digikun! Go home, your obviously drunk.

Aha, just kidding. Unless you are drunk. Then party on mah brothah!

Alright, never saying 'mah brothah' again. Let's forget that happened.

Anywho, I kinda just went along, so sorry on my part as well. I'd say we could rewrite, but we've already put in pretty much all of our reactions so that would be just a little difficult. Not impossible, but we'd have to figure out how to coordinate it all out and that might take some time and end up getting confusing. My brain can't handle that.

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

I'm at fault for that as well. I knew that Rinn hadn't specifically said that the danger was coming quite so soon. I just assumed that they were okay with the direction that it took. So, for what it's worth, sorry for my part in that. If we're rewriting the posts, I'll happily change mine.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Mon May 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Have faith in the God-like powers of the GM, folks. It's a pretty small mix-up (that I sort of saw coming) and I'm pretty sure Sass has the ability to work around it.

And on that note, have fun with that, Sass! =P

digs
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon May 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Post's up. All is fixed. No hard feelings to anyone, so you can all shush with your re-writing and apologising. ^^;

And hey, I surprised you, didn't I? You were waiting for Thursday, weren't you? Well, jokes on you guys! Even in the midst of my exam preparation and Clannad-induced sadness, I can work up a post. +GM points for me. x3

Mmm, talk to you later, I guess. After you guys get a kick from my attempts to fix it all. Hehehe...hehe...heh.

-Rinn

@Captain, sorry if I manipulated Ellie a bit for my purposes. Feel free to take it out on me in anyway you wish.~ <3

@Fluttery, I realised post-posting that I forgot to have Ayumi eat your potatoes. I apologise.

@Digs, I don't have to be a GM to have god-like powers. I just have to open up a word document and start controlling the universe. It's quite refreshing, actually. ^^;

Random Vocaloid Song I'm listening to: IA - Rockbell

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue May 14, 2013 6:49 am

I don't mind. Ellie is pretty easy to manipulate anyway. It's not really even manipulation at that point, plus the plot required it.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 pm

So, yeah, sorry for having been MIA for a while. Can safely say that video games took up my free time for a bit. I'm sure the people who have me on Steam can confirm that. Maybe. Anywho, got a post up. Sorry if I missed anything important that needed to be mentioned or responded to by Joker, but I just wanted back in the game. I totally blame Rinn for writing such large posts.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Thu May 16, 2013 7:10 pm

So...I've been kind of absent for the past few days. My deepest apologies >< I've had a lot of crap going on and I've been really distracted. It's all settled and I should be back in the game tomorrow if not today.

More than likely I'll have a post up in a few hours, but I want to read the posts I've missed so far first which may take me a little while.

But I'm back! Once again, sorry for my absence.

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!