Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cliques Located In High School

Character Relations

a part of “The Cliques Located In High School”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

Click to see inside

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cliques Located In High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:22 pm

So I have made this thread so that you can write what you feel about each character.

What it should look like- (You can also add your characters picture)

Name
Age | 3 words that describe them

â™Ĩ = romantic || â˜ē= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Character name your writing about:
A sentence(s) on what they are to you and what you feel about them.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 pm

{16}|Aloof | Thoughtful| Intelligent| Prep

(Note: I did write in first person like she would be talking if it was an interview, her thoughts and words are things that she would really say. So is her all over the placeness)

Jacob Tompson

◑He is a free-spirit hippie and I’m a rich prep. But aside from that since I am not clique prejudice, I’m going to look past that on to bigger better things. Now this guy has probably experienced a lot of pain since everyone in school knows that is mother up and left him, some even say that’s worse than her dying. Now of course it is not true. See, yes I did know that Jonathan my brother loved me when he died unlike Jake who is forced to question whether she really loved him. But the thing about Jakes case that’s makes it more bearable then let’s say a case where his mom would have died is that Jake can imagine. He can imagine that she left for some noble reason, he can imagine that she will in fact return. So I envy him for that, even if the pain of waiting kills him.

Stephen Caedon

◑ /â˜ēWait didn’t I just see this guy? Seriously I’m not insane this guy is like twins with Jake or whatever. Hmm quiet confusing. Anywho. He just moved here from what I have heard is New York, that’s cool he originates from New York and he originates from money. From the sounds of it he will not be attending the Prep group due to what some cheerleader with a blond mop on told me. She said he was some and I quote, “Religious freak who spoke like a gazillion languages.” Yea she is a real winner isn’t she? Well aside from what she thinks, I find him fascinating. I really would like to here is input on what happens after death, I could maybe even bring up the fact that it may all just be made up some people have something to hope for when we die and so that since we as humans always think into the future are able to imagine that life doesn’t stop after a certain point. I would really be interesting in his response.

Kage Briarly

◑/â˜ēHe seems like a nice fellow. Nice such a..a, stupid word. Not in the way that people think it’s stupid but more in a way that it’s a stupid word to describe someone. It’s such an overall term to use, like are you way to perky nice or quiet but nice in a shy way. Nice is really just a stupid word. But aside from my little blip of a thought. (Yes it was a failed thought because I proved my point so horribly) By appearance you look a little bit like a spoilt arrogant jackass, excuse my language. I’m dubious that is true, albeit you appearance does make it seem that way. You appearance says that I’m rich and arrogant. Which I know, I know you really shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but you really do looks like you need your feathers fluffed it that is the saying. But maybe it’s not your appearance but more your obvious OCD, I can’t decide. But in the end you seem like a nice, stupid word, guy. We should talk more even if you are offended by my judgment on your looks, I know I can seem like a bitch sometimes.

Rosie Pascal Valentine

You seem like a great person. Your energy, your excitement just kind of excites me. You seem like the type if person hat can make even the dullest of people smile. You also seem like the type of person you would find sitting in a little, green, uncomfortable chair in a nursing home talking to them with excitement in your voice about all the joys in life, bring a smile to their faces. Those types of people are needed in the world to cancel out the crabby ones. I’m not energetic nor am I crabby, I’m the type of person that picks up on who is energetic and crabby. Even with us being half way to polar opposites you really seem like the type of person I would stop to talk to in the hall, the type of person that just talking to would get me through the rest of the day.

Scott Morgan

◑Now as much as I and I’m almost positive almost everyone else in the school would out of fast judgment which I have become quite good at, call Scott Morgan an arrogant asshole. And as much as I would like to say after that, that I’m sorry because he probably doesn’t know what arrogant means and really doesn’t give two fucks to find out. Though I’m going to hold my tongue since I just indirectly said that to him. I do feel bad for him though, from the sounds of it, though no one says in directly his home life doesn’t sound like a winner, but really is anyone’s? Well yes I’m sure blond mod of hair cheerleaders is but that is aside from the point. I mean my dad is drunk and my brother is dead, you seem to have it worse. My mom doesn’t beat me, ever. She will joke around with me saying she might smack me with a magazine but that’s as far as it goes. So Scott Morgan who enjoys football and parting if you ever want to talk even if its went your wasted on your ass not even sober enough to know what my name is, we can talk.

Paige Jackson

◑I was talking about a girl with a mop of blond hair that is incredibly stupid before but that is not you so don’t be offended but you may know who I’m talking about but I refuse you her name. Well both are parents are divorced, mine because my dad’s a drunken asshole and yours for whatever reason. Actually thinking about it my parents aren’t divorced, they just haven’t spoken in a year. Hmm I really should ask my mom about that maybe she’s waiting for him to crawl back. But my mom is not obsessive about me like I heard your mom was, sorry about that. Changing the subject now, you really are, stunning, gorgeous, just in general very beautiful. That may seem a bit awkward for me to say, so sorry bout that. But my big question for you is if you are so intelligent then why be such a bitch and hang out with dumb blonds, which yes I did just say because you’re a blond. I really never got how someone could be intelligent without being thoughtful you know? A thoughtful person would never hang out with blond mops because they enjoy to have arguments over the case there trying to prove, and they sometimes enjoy feedback in a snappy way. Which then makes me feel bad that such an intelligence is being wasted. Just a thought.

Mikaela Chandler

◑Well to start off I thought I should say I adore your name! I’m not quite sure why exactly I just kind of do. It’s not like it’s that rare of a name it’s just magnificent. Anywho you kind of act like your almighty. Like oh I’m a cheerleader and this and that. I really don’t mind, it doesn’t bug me that much. Thinking about it though, you would never fit in with the preps, to be popular you have to be a cheerleader. Don’t let that offend you, it just complicated but let me explain: See preps all differ but we all have money just like you. Which you might be confused now but let me explain some more. Even though we differ we are nothing like cheerleaders. We are the type of people that are smart, that inherit family businesses, that are pretentious. Even when we are different we are the same in the fact that we are ambitious or are forced to be ambitious, which is not you.
Kaycee Camilla Reese

◑ /â˜ēIt sucks losing a sibling doesn’t it? It sucks even more when the remembrance of the fadesâ€Ļ Do you ever sometimes wonder what they would say if they were hear and then realize you will never know because you can remember them? I really hope you don’t because it is the worst feeling in the world. My empathy for you is immense. There is no finite for how bad I feel for you. Aside from that because I have no intention of depressing either of us let’s talk more about your personality. You definitely don’t have a vapid persona. You are so lively and interesting and well from the outside looking in fun. Though my sympathies are directed towards as you fight the raging battle of memory.

Ian Butler

◑Did you know your last name is the same as Gerard Butler whom is in The Bounty Huntet which is a romantic comedy, my favorite type of movies. I really don’t know why romantic comedies are so amusing to me; normally I hate movies that could be categorized as realistic but really would never actually happen or if they are incapable of happing. I guess those romantic comedies just get the best of me and pull me in. Anyways back to the nerd. Kidding. Seriously I was just joking. You seem nice enough. There it goes again with the word nice, it’s a stupid word. Okay get back on track now. You also seem intelligent which I, in my many moments of stupidity accommodate with thoughtfulness even though with several people it has been proven wrong with I am going to categorize with thoughtfulness also.
Last edited by youloveme? on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:37 pm

ImageImage
17 || Mellow || Creative || Amicable

◑ Ian Butler â˜ē
"Hey, I'm all for a changing of the system."
While the girl doesn't know if Ian gives a rat's ass about her, she actually thinks that he is relatively cool, behind all of the awkwardness and such. He's wicked smart, after all, and seems to know his way around anything from ancient Japanese culture to cartoons- the latter being something that they have in common. Indigo has occasionally tried to strike up conversations with him about various cartoons she likes, and whether he takes any yoga classes, but as of yet she hasn't gotten too far with it. Well, that's fine, because she isn't the sort to push her friendship on another. She just wants to know if he's into Doctor Who, and watched the season finale.

â˜ē Jacob Tompson â˜ē
"The man knows his way around a wave, even if he hasn't been on them as much recently."
Indigo doesn't know why Jacob has been surfing less, but she does know that he is quite good at it all the same, and that earns him some automatic respect, of course. The two hang in the same crowd and share several interests, so Indigo would consider him a friend, even if she isn't sure whether the feeling is mutual or not. Point of the matter is, the two have a lot in common and, logically, would mesh well together. She doesn't really know him intimately, of course, but hasn't really had any thoughts to try and become closer with him. He's cool- that's all she really cares about.

◑ Kage Briarly ◑
"I think he just needs to loosen up a bit."
From what the girl has seen of him, Kage seems to be the sort who is always just a little bit on edge, and that is kind of off-putting to her, to be completely honest. She can appreciate a good streak of sarcasm and such, but the guy strikes her as a bit too aggressive at times. That being said, they don't really interact too much, so she can't form a really fair opinion of him, to be honest. He just seems like a walking ball of unsatisfied, and just looking at it makes her feel like she should try and convince him to just lay down and take a nap or something. He seems like he could use a good breather.

â˜ē Kaycee Reese ◑
"She really knows a lot about China, doesn't she?"
This girl simply strikes Indigo as a bouncing ball of cheerful, empty-headed, fangirl- or something along those lines, as far as she can tell. Now, Indigo doesn't necessarily think of this as a bad thing, and certainly likes the girl's energy, even if it seems to come at the cost of difficulty maintaining an intelligent conversation. Besides, she has a passion for tea that makes Indigo guess that hers is probably some of the best, and that is always a plus. She can see herself getting along with the girl, even if she doubts that they'll ever be incredibly close or anything like that.

◑ Mikaela Chandler ◑
"She seems very happy with herself. I'm glad."
Indigo doesn't really know Mikaela very well, given that they float through entirely different circles and don't have very many overlapping interests, but she has observed that the girl seems very confident and generally cheerful, and admires these things in a person. Mikaela has never done anything in particular to insult Indigo in any way whatsoever, so of course that is a major factor to the neutrality. At the same time, she does tend to shoot a lot of dirty looks towards those who would be considered as part of Indigo's group, and she finds that to be rather unsettling. Still, she isn't about to start glaring at the girl just because of that- she isn't quite so petty.

◑ Paige Jackson ◑
"Have you seen her artwork?"
Behind the cheerleader's uniform is a gifted artist, which Indigo knows almost exclusively due to having been in an art class with the girl at some point. Even though she can be snobby at times, Paige is intelligent and generally sweet, which make her fine enough in Indigo's book. After all, why fault a person when you can instead look for what is good in them? She doesn't really know Paige very well, though she'd probably like to, but sees that she's more than the doe-eyes that give her a look of constant confusion.

â˜ē Rosie 'Pascal' Valentine â˜ē
"Her energy almost makes me tired."
Pascal is the sort of person who hangs out with Indigo's group, though she certainly comes across as the most energetic and generally bubbly member of the clique. Indigo finds this rather refreshing, if sometimes tiring, and is relatively fond of the girl, even if watching her occasionally makes Indigo feel tired. Besides, Pascal is good at what she does and seems to love it, and Indigo loves to watch people who have a passion for something actually do something with that passion. It's one of her little joys.

◑ Scott Morgan ◑
"He's good at what he does."
Scott is the owner of the school's worst-kept secret, and Indigo knows this. She knows this despite not normally being linked to the grapevine, and is completely confused as to why no one ever says a word about it. But, then again, neither has she.
Because of this, Scott, despite having little to nothing to do with her, is a source of guilt for Indigo. Putting that aside, she sees him as a gifted athlete who doesn't really have a lot of intelligence going for him, which she thinks is unfortunate, especially as it perpetuates a commonplace stereotype.

◑ Stephen Caedon â˜ē
"If you keep seeking so hard for the truth, will you ever find it?"
In all honesty, Indigo doesn't know Stephen- he's the new kid, after all, so how would she? She's heard that he just moved here from New York, but hasn't ever really met him before, so there isn't much to say, as far as she's concerned. Still, from what she's heard, he's a philosopher and a linguist, two things which certainly catch her interest, at least. She wouldn't mind stopping to meditate with him, and would probably get along with the fellow relatively well, should they properly interact. In fact, she'd likely admire him, though his apparent search for the truth would be viewed by her as somewhat fruitless.

◑ Violette Williamson â˜ē
"She reminds me of a character in a book."
Indigo rather likes Violette, if only because she has a fondness for listening to people talk about things that they genuinely care about, and there is a lot to hear from Miss Williamson. Besides that, her obsession with metaphors and her general tendency to question everything around her, or at least a tendency Indigo envisions in her, make her the sort of individual who can create interesting conversation topics and carry things that go beyond gossiping about the latest celebrity break up. She's a prep, but doesn't strike Indigo as an overly typical one. I do think that she could stand to deal with interruption and disagreement a bit better, though.
Last edited by OurStars on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:25 pm

{| 17 |} {| Pessimistic |} {| Worrisome |} {| Obsessive |}

| Jacob Tompson |

◑ - "I honestly am not sure where I stand with him. I don't really know much about him, just because I've never bothered to speak to him before. He can kind of explode sometimes...his unpredictability frightens me a bit. The only thing I know about him is what was spread around the school a while ago, that his mother just went and left. I don't know if he had a close relationship with her or not, but I know if my mother ditched me, I'd be fine. It's not like she pays attention to me now, anyway. But enough about me...I don't want to pry in on his business. I'll leave him alone if he leaves me alone."

| Indigo Green |

◑ - "She seems so happy all the time. Is that because she doesn't care about getting a bit of dirt on her? Is it because she was raised in a different sort of family than me? Now that I think about it, all these hippies are so cheerful all the time. I kind of envy her, to tell the truth. Though I would never speak to her...I can't, it's out of the question. She's too smart, and would be able to see that weakness in me. Then what would happen to me? I'd turn into a...wallflower or something. I'd be vulnerable. But anyway, she seems like a good person, I just can't risk speaking to her."

| Stephen Caedon |

◑/☠ - "This guy is a special type of insane. How many languages is he obsessed with? How many religions does he study? I really don't get what kind of good is going to come out of that. He's probably going to end up going for a philosophy degree or something later on and end up without a job. And then he goes on muttering stuff in different languages throughout the school day, in public . He probably thinks he's such a blessing from God, or whatever deity he believes in. So yeah, he annoys me a bit whenever I get a glance at him but...whatever, he doesn't talk to me much."

| Rosie Pascal Valentine |

◑ - "When I'm in a bad mood, she's annoying and childish. When I'm in a good mood, I feel glad that she's happy and seemingly content with herself. Again, I feel a bit envious towards her, because I wish that I had enough joy to rub it off onto other people too. Maybe she'll even be successful, because she seems to know a decent amount about engineering and construction."

| Scott Morgan |

◑ - "Hm, a typical jock who would willingly put his life on the line for the sake of a sport. It's pretty barbaric I think, a bunch of guys tackling eachother, breaking limbs and getting bruises to fight over a ball. He has the attention span of a gnat, but at least he's got a future, even if it is in the world of sports. He'll probably be a successful guy, if he figures out that you get out what you put in. Hard work is necessary. At least he keeps me occupied during school, keeps me up with current events. I know that I'm not at risk around him, and oddly enough, none of my bad habits come out when I'm around the guy."

| Paige Jackson |

â˜ē/◑ - "I really don't have any problems with her. Yeah, sometimes she's a bit loud and gets angry easily, but she is generally a nice person. She's not a complete airhead either. She's actually seemed to plan out what she's going to do later on in life as well, and keeps herself proper. Unlike the hippies around here. Do they even shower? And their hair sometimes is so messy, it just irritates me so much...oh, right, Paige. Um, anyway, she's a good person. Not like other cheerleaders, there's something different about her besides her intelligence, I just don't know what. I'd like to talk to her a bit more and find out, if she's not bothered by my habits."

| Mikaela Chandler |

â˜ē/◑ - "Another cheerleader. Again, I don't really mind her. Except for how much she tends to draw out conversations for. She could chat for hours about the stupidest things. Which can come in handy, I guess, if you're feeling bored. She's a bit judgmental towards some people, but isn't everyone? It's a natural instinct, some people just choose whether or not to go along with their first impressions. I don't think she's extremely interesting, she's actually a bit of the stereotypical cheerleader now that I think about her a bit more...I guess she's just more suited for the jocks and other cheerleaders than anyone else."

| Kaycee Camilla Reese |

◑ - "Alright, this is going to sound a bit harsh. Yeah, I heard about her sister dying and how she can't remember it and everything, but people seem to mistake sympathy for liking someone. If I told everyone about my sister's accident, would people like me more? Probably, because they'd feel sorry for me. But I don't want that. I don't think others realize that she's actually a bit annoying, and doesn't fit in anywhere for a reason. She's not smart enough to be a nerd, not natural enough to be a hippie, and too weird to be part of any other group. She seems to have a thing against anyone who's in those popular crowds though, so if she's happy being a loner, then good for her. I'll have to make sure I don't talk to her, because being associated with her type would be a nightmare."

| Ian Butler |

◑ - "Yes, he's a nerd. I get it, the jocks get it, the hippies get it, the cheerleaders get it, everyone understands what he is, yet for some reason, everyone acts like it's a big deal. You like comic books and computers, good for you, you're 'unique' and 'special'. I honestly think most of the hippies are more annoying than him, all into finding the meaning of life and shit. At least he's only into conspiracies. Doesn't he believe something about rich people being connected to the government or something? Well, whatever it is, he's alright I guess. He's not so weird that every single person has to stare at him as he walks down the hall though."

| Violette Antoinette Williamson |

â˜ē/◑ - "She's a good person, even though she's a bit...forward. I'm trying to word this in the nicest way. She seems to understand how cliques work and how they're nearly a necessity. Her view on...us though, 'Preps' is interesting, to say the least. I guess it makes sense. Everyone is varied, all our interests can be so vastly diverse, yet we stay together due to only a few things. It's a bit odd how much she enjoys metaphors so much, fitting them whenever she can into her conversation as easily as sarcasm. But she seems to be a decent fan of the cinema, like I am. We could have a chat about some Hitchcock, Robert Bresson, Elia Kazan...I'll be sure not to disturb your train of thought, though.
Last edited by Thadine on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 am

~ {Seventeen }~ ~ {Confident} ~ ~ {Social} ~ ~ {Blunt} ~

| â™Ĩ = love | â™Ĩ = inlove| â˜ē = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral |

{ ◑ } Ian Butler

" I've known Ian since elementary school. We were really good friends back in the days and even back then you could totally tell he was going to turn out to be a major nerd. Ian is one of the many people that I ended up drifting apart from in middle school. While I climbed up the social spectrum he fell down it and we all know how high school goes when it comes to the social ladder, so I haven't really spoken to him a lot since elementary. As far as my feels towards him go I think Ian is a nice guy. He's obviously a really nerdy guy but a nice guy all the same."

{ ◑ } Indigo Green

"Indigo Green? Aren't those colors? There is actually a person in this school named Indigo Green? Wow, aren't her parents a creative pair. Umm I don't really have anything to say about the girl. I mean I honesty have no idea who the hell. Is she like ne of those emo goth chicks. Oh, she a hippie! Really? Oh right, she's the one with that deaf brother. Okay well I mean she hasn't landed on my radar so .... I guess she's alright."

{ ◑ } Jacob Tompson

"I think that guy is kinda of bipolar. I mean sometimes he all calm, cool and collected and then the next he having a hulk moment. Like dude seriously pop a pill and go take a seat in the corner. Then again after all he's been through I can see why someone like him would have a hard time dealing with his emotions. From what I heard his mom just up and left him and the rest of his family with out so much as a goodbye. I mean I know I can a bitch at times but that women is like really fuck up for what she did. Like what kind of mother just abandons her kids like that ?! Anyways the only thing I really know about the guy is that he is one of those free spirited hippie people and he likes surfing."

{ ◑ â˜ē } Kage Briarly

"Well am a cheerleader and he's a prep so although were not in the exact same clique our cliques tend to mingle a lot. To be just a sophomore Kage or Kade as he likes to be called seems to always be in not the happiest of moods. Which is something I just don't understand. I mean dude your rich and your not bad looking, like would it kill you to wear a smile every once in a while. I've learnt that when it comes to conversations with Kade its best to just focus on other people as he always gets really defensive when you try to ask him personally questions . Doesn't matter how light or heavy the question is. His OCD tendencies can get really annoying at times but if he can get pass that and his lack of happy emotions, the guy really isn't a bad guy to hang out with."

{ ◑ } Kaycee Rose

"Isn't she that really crazy One Direction fan girl. I believe I heard she has this massive poster of that Niall guy in her locker. I swear I don't know what is worst the believers, the directioners or the fact that I know what both of those are. I mean you little sister is fans of both but than again she's six. Moving on from that, I don't really know that Kaycee girl personal. I think she is with the flower power group which is I guess is great for her. From what I understand back in middle school her big sister died of cancer, I mean I don't know her but I defiantly feel bad for her."

{ â˜ē â™Ĩ } Paige Jackson

"How do I feel about Paige Jackson ? Well in all honesty I must say that I ..... love, adore and cherish this girl with all my heart. Out of all the girls on the squad I will say that Paige is the one am closet to which is probably why she's my number one bestie. We cheer together, shop together, party together, I mean there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. This girl maybe a natural blonde but she sure as hell isn't your stereotypical dumb blonde. Screw the nerds when I need help in one of my subjects I go to Paige and seeing as I haven't flunked out of school yet I would say it's been working out well. Since her parents divorced Paige and her mom's relationship has been rocky, but whenever she needs me I' am always there if she needs to talk or do some retail therapy."

{ ◑ } Rosie Valentine

"I' am pretty sure this girl is either on uppers or she is related to the energizer bunny. I'm a damn cheerleader and even I match this girl's energy on a daily basis. I hear that her grandparents died in this really bad accident. When a think about it a lot of the people we've talked about today have lost people. Anyways getting back to Rosie, from what I hear the girl is into making like robots and shit. That pretty weird but then again who ever said the flower power group was known for being normal."

{ â˜ē } Scott Morgan

"Who doesn't know Scott Morgan he's are school's star quarterback and one of my best friends. Like all of our school's football players Scott isn't the brightest guy around but he looks good and is a beast on the football field. Just like everyone else it seems Scott has lost a loved one, that being his mom. I like all of his other friends know about his dad beating on him which makes me feel so awful for him. After losing one parent to have your only other parent abusing is just terrible. Scott doesn't like to talk about so we don't talk about it. As long as he is doing well on the field everything seems to be okay with him and his dad so I just hope Scott can finish this last year strong and escape his dad when he goes off to college."

{ ◑ } Stephen Caedon

"Let me first start this off by saying that the new guy looks a hell of a lot like Tompson. When I look at them I get this whole Parent Trap vibe and it's creepy and I would like some answers. In the meantime however in regards to Stephen Caedon that dude is a freak. The guy is seventeen and he talks like he some old monk. All he seems to talk about is all these different philosophies and the truth about human nature or some crap like that."

{ ◑ ☠} Violette Williamson

"Quite frankly I think that Violette Antoinette Williamson is a fucking bitch! Now I know I can be a bitch which is why I have never denied my inner bitch, hell I embrace it. But the thing that gets me about Violette is that she is the kind of bitch who tries to say things all nice and sweet and add that whole "no offend" thing into it to make it seem like she's not being a total bitch when in fact she is. I mean in all honesty if it wasn't for the fact that she was prep and our two cliques are so cool with each other that girl would be dead to me, like she wouldn't even exist in my eyes."

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm

{17}| Two-Faced | Lost | Free- Spirt

Indigo Green

Stephen Caedon

Kage Briarly

Rosie Pascal Valentine

Scott Morgan

Paige Jackson

Mikaela Chandler

Kaycee Camilla Reese

Ian Butler

Violette Antoinette Williamson

WIP

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:00 pm

{17}|Spiritual | Thoughtful| Free Spirit|Mystic

Jacob Tompson

◑ /â˜ē "Woah. It's like looking into a mirror. That was my first reaction. Cliche, I know. What are the odds of two people being completely identical to one another. Is he the person I was meant to meet when I moved here? I don't know. I know I was adopted thanks to a less than memorable experience with my dad, white powder on his face, and a F in Alegbra couple years ago. Maybe, our spirits are connected. Twins are almost like one person, right? I wonder if he's anything like me. I hope he isn't one of those people who close themselves off from anything spiritual. We might not connect so well then. I really am excited about getting to know him, though."

Violette Williamson

◑ /â˜ē "This girl, she's rather interesting. She has a lot of interesting ideas and is willing to talk to me about the nature of the Universe, God, Man, and the Truth about us that is just out of reach. She was born into money, like I was, but isn't blinded by it. I'm glad she's different. Maybe she knows how weird it feels to have all this wealth and luxury, but not really want it. I find her tangents interesting and I could listen to her far more easily than our teachers."

Kage Briarly

◑ "This guys is cold and unhappy. He seems to particularly have a grudge against me, but I don't know why. Perhaps there is a larger issue just beneath the surface. I'd like to help or give him a text that might put things in perspective, but I'm afraid he'd take it the wrong way. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on him and hope things go well for him. I will remember him in my prayers and meditations."

Rosie Pascal Valentine

"You, Rosie Pascal Valentine, shine with the spark of Creation itself. You're always making things and delighting in your handiwork. Is this what the Creator was like in the Beginning? You're cheerful and I don't think anyone could not like you. You are creation itself."

Scott Morgan

◑ "You seem like kind of a jerk, but I know that no one acts badly towards another human being without a reason, good or bad. I heard rumors about you and your parents and I am truly sorry. I hope that you find fulfillment in yourself and that you see football as something other than what you're expected to do. There is great potential for you to change and grow and I hope you bloom into the flower you were always meant to blossom as. I don't much like football, but I go for the excitement and the spiritual energy. I'll try to watch you play and not get distracted."

Paige Jackson

◑ "You are much nicer than some of the other cheerleaders I've run into and not as ignorant. You have a good mind on your shoulders and a contagious personality. You are happy and bring out happiness in others, but can be rather rude and lose your temper sometimes. At times, you allow the illusions of this world and high school blind you and I heard there was some tension between you and your mother. Understandable as I have trouble with my parents too. You have two faces, one for your enemies and one for your friends. I hope you consider me a friend one day. I also hope that you realize that people may change."

Mikaela Chandler

◑ "You seem like a good person. You like to enjoy life and are very passionate about cheerleading. I respect that. I am very passionate about my interests as well. You are multilingual like I am and I respect that as well. Still, I think that you need to look beyond what the present and what you want to do in the future. I know of many people who peaked in high school. I hope this isn't your peak. I hope you reach new heights that you've scarcely imagined."

Kaycee Camilla Reese

◑ /â˜ē"I am acquainted with death as well. When my grandmother died, I didn't know what to do. I believe that she is in Heaven or somewhere similar, but I still miss her and that, I think, is what caused me to search for Truth when I discovered the richness and diversity of the texts and teachings on our spiritual nature. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a memory as damaged as yours, but maybe I can help. You and I can meditate together and see if that works. You do not let it get you down and you are cheerful beyond belief. I would say you have nothing to worry about. Should you forget everything, you are still you. No one can take your soul away."

Ian Butler

◑ "I have seen a lot of people like you. You are closed off and awkward because of the illusions of this world, suffocating you. You are gifted intellectually and can do things that I could never do along with everyone else. I hope you find happiness, I really do. Maybe you can realize the spiritual dimension within your being. That, in my humble opinion, allows you to grow more than you would think possible. You are a good person. Remember that."

Indigo Green

◑ /â˜ē "You are a kind person and not one to get upset over insults to yourself. I've noticed you surfing and skating and I must say that the former looks rather interesting. New York was never a surfing town since New England only has so much time to practice, but maybe I can try it sometime. I'd be willing to learn if you'd like to teach. You are calm and kind, though I see the way you eye the preps. We all have our prejudices, though. We just need to recognize them."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm

{17}|Nerdy| Fandom Geek| Hacker|Shy

Jacob Tompson

◑ /â˜ē "You're an okay guy, Jacob. You just seem to have two different personas. One one hand, you are angry and just want to lash out at everything before they can lash out at you. I sometimes feel that way. On the other hand, you can be calm, passive, and pretty pleasant to hang around. You don't talk much, which I understand. Sometimes, I'm either too quiet or I say something stupid. You've never picked on me, even when you're angry. That counts for something."

Violette Williamson

◑ /â˜ē "Talking to you is like talking to a search engine. You get on one thought and I never know where you'll go with it. You almost always have your nose in a book. I was like that before I discovered technology. I continue to read, of course, but it's always online. It's more convenient. I've learned never to interrupt you the hard way, but it's interesting to hear your thoughts, even if they take you to strange places."

Kage Briarly

◑ "I'm not sure where I stand with you. You can be quite bitter and sarcatic, even more than myself on my darkest days or when I find out about another government conspiracy. I hope I'm not on your radar as an enemy and I pity anyone that is. You seem to have a sort of internal problem, but everyone in this school does. Even Jacob is only bad-tempered when he's in one of his moods."

Rosie Pascal Valentine

◑/â˜ē "You're kind of a nerd, you know? Kind of like me. Only, you never seem to be down and people don't bother you about your interests. You are caring and very energetic. You always bring a smile on someone's face unless they're completely heartless. You invent amazing things and I have no doubt you'll have patents coming your way in the future."

Scott Morgan

◑ "You are kind of a jerk, to be honest, but it's a bit understandable. It's an open secret your mom left your family and your dad gets drunk and hits you. I can't imagine what that would be like. I wish I could say something, but I feel helpless. Everyone knows, even the teachers, but they can't do anything without proof. I'd tell you to come forward, but I'm afraid of what you'd do to me. I guess I am a coward."

Paige Jackson

◑ "I don't know much about you. You and Mikaela pretty much lead the cheerleaders and are best friends. A lot of girls want to be you and many guys want to be with you. I've never really had a chance to interact with you much. I know other cheerleaders who have treated me badly, but you've never been involved so I don't know what you think of me. So, basically, I don't know you well and have no opinion, pretty much like all the cheerleaders that are not harpies who make my life miserable."

Mikaela Chandler

◑/â™Ĩ/☠ /â˜ē "My feelings for you are... complicated. I miss you. I remember how we used to hang out so much when we were kids and I thought nothing would change that. I always thought you were the prettiest girl in class. Then middle school came around and things changed. You were popular and suddenly, it wasn't just strange that I was so smart. It was uncool. Geeky. We just seemed to drift apart no matter what I did. Sometimes I am angry that you just walked away like our friendship was nothing. I used to daydream of you seeing that most popular guys are jerks and maybe noticing me again. But that was wishful thinking. I hear you like both genders and between me and one of your popular friends, male or female, I know you wouldn't pick me. I wouldn't pick me."

Kaycee Camilla Reese

◑ /â˜ē "You are a radiant person and my mood brighten up a bit whenever you're around, even when my day has been hell. You seem kind of ditzy and there are rumors of a memory problem. I wonder if there might be something sinister behind it, like a new experimental government drug or something. Anyway, you are a kind person and energetic. I remember blushing bright red when you discussed your sexual nature. Maybe I will see you in yoga? I should talk to you more."

Stephen Caedon

◑ /â˜ē "You are the new kid at school and you look exactly like Jacob. The odds of this happening and you two not being related is a million to one, maybe more. You are very spiritual, so you're definitely going to fit in with the free spirits/hippies. Your philosophy/spirituality is interesting and you're not really dogmatic since you seem sure only that a spiritual dimension exists. I believe in the soul and that we were programmed in a certain way to live in a certain larger program I called the universe. But I always go back and forth on the question of whether we would saved after death or simply deleted. I do know I wish I was programmed differently."

Indigo Green

â™Ĩ /â˜ē "You seem like an alright person. You are pretty in the, "I don't really care" sort of way and you seem to be a lot like the other free-spirited or hippie students. I never had the chance to really talk to you much, but from the times I did talk to you, I really enjoyed it. We both take yoga, so there's that in common. Maybe I will try to talk to you this year. It would be nice to have a friend. Just don't feel like you need to defend me. I'm used to it. Not that I don't admire you coming to people's defense, of course. Few people do that."[/quote]
Last edited by almostinsane on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Exuberant||Ditzy||Carefree

Jacob Tompson

◑/â˜ē-"I've noticed.... you have two different kinds of personalities. When I walked down the halls a few times, I really couldn't tell it was you both times because first, you were all upset and you had this constricted look on your face, but the next time, you were so chatty and happy. It's very hard to keep up! Everyone's heard about your mother, unfortunately, but don't let it define you.Just because crappy things happen to you, it doesn't mean it should get in your path of striving to become something more than just "that kid whose mother left him."
Oh, like I was saying, I noticed you surf quite a bit and it's super hot! Let me get on those abs!"

Indigo Green

◑- "Girl, you are so calm and mellow and it's super cool! Also, you like tea just like I do so we could chill sometimes, and I love photography and would enjoy having you as my subject! I think a lot of people just don't get you're just trying to stop violence even though it's 'not any of your business', which I think is just crap because if I'm watching, I am obviously involved, so it is my business. I know you fear oblivion, but my best advice for you is to ignore it. God knows everyone else does."

Stephen Caedon

â˜ē- "I admire your relationship and acceptance of Fate, God, and the Universe. You're very mellow and in tune with your surroundings, and I also like how you don't care about popularity, unlike these other people who say that they 'don't care what anyone think' and are on top of the totem pole, putting everyone down.I also know you enjoy the teachings of different religions, like Buddha, and if you want to meditate with me sometime I would love to. I also feel empathy for you for your grandmother dying. It's even worse than my sister disappearing."

Kage Briarly

◑-"From what I've seen and heard, you're just negative and rude. You are constantly putting people down, and you don't even know if they've been through anything. Honestly, you wash your hands way too much. It is weirdly the thing that sticks out the most for me, and I have no idea why. I just think if we went into the layers of your personality, we would find someone much better than the persona that you are displaying right now, because you seem all 'hard and edgy' but I think it's an outlet to vent your frustration for something. "

Rosie Pascal Valentine

◑-"You are so brilliant. I heard you're an inventor and you always seem to be sketching new designs. I also like your energy. I gravitate with people towards energy."

Scott Morgan

◑- "Scott, you seem like the average, stereotypical jock. You like cheerleaders, you're the star quarterback. You're charming, good looking.....
Um where was I going with this?
Eh, I can't quite remember. All I know is you look excited at school, but one time I saw you sitting on a bench with your head in your hands."

Paige Jackson

◑- "Yes, you're a cheerleader, but you don't like parties and you're really smart. Why are you with them? I know you're really interested in looking good and stuff, but c'mon. I guess it's because you're rich and popular, being the social butterfly you are....What was I saying?
Oh, yeah butterfly. You're as pretty as one. I think that's where I was headed. I know you're interested in photography, so come and check out the photography club sometime!"

Mikaela Chandler

◑- "Some people call you really stuck-up, but really I just see a girl who isn't afraid of showing who she is, and being proud of it. You look like you have the perfect life for yourself, and I like that, because there are a lot of people who have a good life, and still whine and complain, but you don't. You are also super gorgeous and I catch myself staring at you down the hall. Just saying!"

Violette Antoinette Williamson

◑- "Your name is a mouthful. I think it'd be better if I just called you Letti. Anyway, I know you come from money, but you just don't seem like it. You are wrapped in a world of books and, like, imagination, and sometimes you need to fix your hair. You could pass for a nerd, I'm serious! I know you fear oblivion. Does not everyone? Everything we ever built or wrote will be forgotten and who will be left to pick up the pieces? No one, everything we've accomplished will leave.Have you ever read The Fault in Our Stars? I recommend it.
Anyway, um.......
Oh yeah I noticed you like vintage clothing! Super cute! If you're interested, I can make you some!"

Ian Butler

â™Ĩ/â˜ē- "Oh my goodness, you're absolutely adorable! I know you're supposed to be a nerd and whatever, and you probably have such a sophisticated,enhanced vocabulary and, like, deep, intellectual conversations, but you are too cute sometimes! I love you love Chinese culture and yoga. I listened to a lot of Chinese , Japanese, and Korean music over the summer, so you should discuss it with me. Oh, God, sometimes nerdiness is so sexy on people!"

melmolly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:30 pm

{ Seventeen } { Cheerleader } { Social Butterfly } { Short tempered } { Intelligent }

â™Ĩ = Romantic || â˜ēâ˜ē = Best Friends || â˜ē = Friends || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral

Jacob Tompson
◑ "Hm?"
To be quite honest she secretly envies him, the way he is passionate about surfing is amazing to her because at least he has something that he is passionate about and that he is not forced to be passionate about. He isn't in the same clique as her though, he is a Hippie a clique that is rumored to smoke drugs and act like complete free spirited weirdos. She doesn't know to much about him but thinks that possibly one day she might take time to get to know him. Chances are it won't be near any preps or jocks because well she does have an image to save.

Indigo Green
◑ //â˜ē "Interesting girl."
Even though she doesn't personally know her since well she is obviously in a different clique from her, but thinks that possibly one day that they could turn into friends. She would have to actually be able to take time away from her own schedule to get to know her. Don't get her wrong though she has heard a little bit about her though and has said hi to her a few times in the hallway but that was pretty much as far as Paige has gotten.

Stephen Caedon
◑ //â˜ē "I want to get to know you!"
Apparently this kid is new and being just the kind of person she is she wants to see how this person acts. She wants to be one of those people who gets to know them and if she doesn't like them she pushes them away, but sees them as not an enemy but a friend even though she won't talk to them since they won't really fit in her clique. This kid makes her wonder about him sometimes that is another reason why she wants to get to know him.

Kage Briarly
â˜ē// "Attractive I guess..."
Okay so basically she has heard a lot about this boy about his well... problems. As you would call them and Paige doesn't know whether to talk to him or push him away even though he is a Prep. She doesn't particularly like Prep's because most of them are just want to be's but he is different. There is something odd about the way he is always washing his hands and how his hands are so dry. She never got a reason why he does the things he does but she feels the need to try and figure those things out.

Rosie Valentine
◑ "I'm sorry, who?"
The name does not ring a bell to Paige. All she can really say is that from what people have told her that she is kind, intelligent, and well to her she sounds like someone that Paige might be able to get a long with. The only problem is their clique that she is in, its not her clique, and well that might get in her way of getting to actually know Rosie.

Scott Morgan
â˜ē "I don't really know what to say about this jock."
Paige's feelings for him are complicated, sure he has an attractive body, but I don't know what to say other than the fact that he has a good body. He is good at what he does and I encourage him for being so determined in what he does. He loves playing football and that's great for him. Anyways, I like him as a friend and well I enjoy watching him play.

Paige Jackson
☠ //â˜ēâ˜ē "I am my worst nightmare, but also my best friend."

Mikaela Chandler
â˜ēâ˜ē "Mikaela!"
This girl right here is my best friend! I guarantee you that you would have never guessed that even though well we go every where together. We are like partners in crime, and we spend a lot of time with each other even during cheer. She helps me through my problems, I go to her when I am having problems, and she does the same thing. We are here for each other and I love this girl. As a friend of course!

Kaycee Reese
◑

Ian Butler
◑

Violette Williamson
◑

|| WIP ||

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!