Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Well, we're screwed

Well, we're screwed

a part of “Well, we're screwed”, a fictional universe by .:Teardrops:..

Twenty teenagers went down on an airplane. Fifteen survived. There's no civilization in sight. Tensions are high. Death is imminent.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Well, we're screwed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Well, we're screwed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:22 pm

It's no problem... :) I understand!! haha

though.. I just made Tim do some shelters.! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm debating when to wake Emily up...should I do it now? Or wait for Devon to do something, .:Teardrops:. ? What did you have in mind?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:07 am

Okay...I'm just gonna do it now, then

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Sorry I didn't reply earlier haha. I don't check the OOC as much as I should.

Okay so since we're getting kind of close to night time in the rp, I might as well explain how the nights will work.

So once it's obvious that it's night, every character gets one "night time" post. This means that they do whatever they need to do to wrap up the day, and then they go to sleep. The night time post could also include the lack of sleep for the night, but after you post it, you can't post them waking up until every character has posted their night time post. This way, people won't get days behind. Exceptions may occur if someone doesn't post for a really long time.
This message was sent to you from Reesania

.:Teardrops:.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 pm

"I like dat. Dat's neat." Seriously though, like mind=blown. Why don't people do that more often. Like, it makes so much sense."No night owls." Well, I guess the morning people are also gonna be shot down :P By the way, anyone know what happened to Atom?
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sammy132 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Can you accept Kalin?

sammy132
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey Sammy, let's not rush Teardrops mmkay :) I'm sure the GM is busy with other stuff. She'll get round to it when she can. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:00 am

Ooh! I'm the 100th post!! Yay! Good job, everybody! :D

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:49 am

"You better let me get the 264th, cause well... yea" :P And it's been a week. I ain't too good with math, but if we wanted some post-per-hour, we got like 1.5. We're just trucking right along. :)

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Awesome!
btw, when Timothy went and got Oliver, my exact thought was "Somebody cares... ;_:" XD
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Gah, I'm getting so antsy! I know it's Saturday and everybody probably had plans, but it would literally make my life if someone posted.

I think I'm addicted to RPG. This is a fact.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Teardrops, you have no idea how hard you just made me laugh. Thank you so very much :D

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 pm

then play minecraft or listen to music while you wait for the next post, that's what I do, and I am severely addicted to RPG.
and that made me laugh pretty hard too.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Well, nothing gives me more pleasure than making people laugh, so thank you for telling me xD

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:01 pm

I want Leo to post him going to sleep so I can post Chloe going to sleep and then we can start the next day. I'm so freaking hooked it's insane.

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 pm

It is a good Role Play :)
and timothy always cares...
even for Chloe... though he seriously is debating on why he cares for her or not..
XD

She's the one testing him... XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Rhea's asleep so Im ready fr the next day
Ps she is also on the virge of attacking Chloe HAHAHLOL

**Ava**
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:14 pm

I feel like Emily is the only one NOT on the verge of killing Chloe lol. Besides poor Leo, of course, who keeps crawling into her web.

I'm ready for the next day! Is it bad that I'm refreshing the page every three minutes waiting for thebagel264 to post?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Bagel is offline :) xD but that's funny. :) Tim hasn't wanted to kill a woman in a loooooooooooooooooong time...
great job Chloe... great Job...
and
of course

tim's ready as well.. XD Darn southern boys and their stubbornness.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:56 pm

The character Chloe Teise is a more dramatic version of my former friend, so people like her actually EXIST.
Honestly, if I met my character irl, she'd be punched in the face by now. There's no doubt there.

Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!