Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Well, we're screwed

Character Relationships

a part of “Well, we're screwed”, a fictional universe by .:Teardrops:..

Twenty teenagers went down on an airplane. Fifteen survived. There's no civilization in sight. Tensions are high. Death is imminent.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Well, we're screwed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:08 am

So I was thinking that maybe we could have a relationship thread? :)

Code: Select all

THIS IS ALL IN FIRST PERSON... in your Character's POV!
  [center][img]Image or GIF of your charrie[/img]
    [img]go to fontmeme.com or cooltext.com and create your characters name![/img]
[/center]

[list]
    [*] [b]Devon Fox:[/b]
[i]Character's Opinion on Him/Her[/i]
    [*] [b]Timothy Hiott:[/b]
    [*] [b]Oliver Winston:[/b]
    [*] [b]Miranda Law:[/b]
    [*] [b]Emily Heart:[/b]
    [*] [b]Chloe Teise:[/b] 
    [*] [b]Leo Shilstone:[/b]
    [*] [b]Rhea Brenner:[/b]
    [/list]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 am

• Devon Fox:
    "He's same age as me. Seen him round school a bit... he's got the I don't care attitude... maybe a bit of a troublemaker. We have a few classes together... seems like a ladies man... but I shouldn't judge by the outside... deep down, he just might be a regular normal guy...

• Oliver Winston:
    "I honestly don't know much about him... though he can take charge in serious situations... that's good... seems like he came from a rough past... then again.. I don't know him."

• Miranda Law:
    " She's pretty... then again all women are... every woman has something beautiful about them... but there's always more than meets the eye... I want to find out what's behind those eyes of hers...she always seems wrapped up in something... maybe...who knows...shoot.. I don't know what I'm saying."

• Emily Heart:
    "She's a bit shy, stutters a bit... it's kind of adorable... she's short, maybe she could just use a friend? I could be that friend."

• Chloe Teise:
    "She seems a bit sensitive about herself...I can understand that... She's kind of pretty... I think... it's gonna be a tough time... my mama always taught me to respect women... but from what I hear...it's gonna be hard to hold my tongue. I can try though... Lord knows I can try..."

• Leo Shilstone:
    "Seems like a nice guy. See him helping women around... that's always good. Good character from what i've seen.. maybe a strong boy? Who knows... I don't know him that much though."

• Rhea Brenner:
    "She's always wanting to help... that's always a good thing... she's got a warm heart... I can tell that...Always got a smile on her face... makes me want to smile."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 am

• Devon Fox:
    Haven't met him yet.
  • Timothy Hiott:
    Seems pretty dependable, and strong.
  • Oliver Winston:
    I know, I'm a dumbass, can we move on?
  • Miranda Law:
    Haven't met her yet.
  • Emily Heart:
    Not half bad looking... Wait, you mean something else?
  • Chloe Teise:
    Who in their right minds raises a kid to be as spoiled as that bitch?
  • Leo Shilstone:
    Seems pretty cool, but he doesn't seem to take things as serious as he should.
  • Rhea Brenner:
    Haven't met her yet.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 am

• Devon Fox:
    "Seems like he can take care of himself. Pretty opportunistic, throwing out a helping hand."
  • Timothy Hiott:
    "He goes hunting too? Gonna have to get to know this guy better. Pretty nice guy."
  • Oliver Winston:
    "Bit violent, but I can see where he's coming from. If I lost my brother. He likes to take charge and be the leader. Fine by me. Less responsibility, and I can just kick back.."
  • Miranda Law:
    "I dunno."
  • Emily Heart:
    "Shy gal. Just wants to help, wish she weren't so nervous, but I don't blame 'er. She gets along with Tim."
  • Chloe Teise:
    "Rah rah, pom pom, play girl. She's a doll and she knows it and she thinks that her face will get her anybody, anything, and anyplace."
  • Rhea Brenner:
    "Hot damn, I didn't think that mob kid'd run that fast. Hope she gets better. Too bad she's gonna have every guy here wanting to be the knight in shining armor."
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 pm

• Devon Fox:
    I don't know him sorry!
  • Timothy Hiott:
    I like him, I'd never thought I would see a country guy here, I enjoy being around him and he's a bit older but oh well.
  • Oliver Winston:
    He's very take charge! I like him as long as he doesn't get too pushy.
  • Miranda Law:
    Haven't seen or met her yet.
  • Emily Heart:
    She's soooo quiet, like a mouse. I'll try to take care of her, she just seems like she needs support
  • Chloe Teise:
    Chloe gives me a headache! I mean come on is there a brain up there?
  • Leo Shilstone:
    Kind, caring and considerate? Are those the words I'm looking for? hmmm
  • Rhea Brenner:
    Hey, I'm alive and ummm yeah
Last edited by **Ava** on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

**Ava**
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Emily Heart

• Devon Fox:
    Seems like a nice guy, although he's got a shield around him. Why?
  • Timothy Hiott:
    Really nice, a perfect gentlemen. I like it when he smiles, and he didn't judge me for stuttering. I hope we can become better friends.
  • Oliver Winston:
    He seems very angry, but he was really nice to that one girl who was really hurt, so maybe he's not such a jerk after all.
  • Miranda Law:
    I haven't met her.
  • Chloe Teise:
    A real drama queen, I'm not sure I can handle her for as long as we'll be stuck here. But I'll sure try!
  • Leo Shilstone:
    I know he's my age, but I haven't really talked to him much. He seems like a real jokester.
  • Rhea Brenner:
    Haven't ever talked to her either, but she's really selfless. Sometimes thats good, other times you really need to look after yourself too. I hope she does that.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 pm

• Devon Fox:
    I don't even know. He had some attitude with me and I don't appreciate that bullshit
  • Timothy Hiott:
    Well I'm not fooled by his whole "nice cowboy" type of attitude. He judged me the moment I opened my mouth. He may have every other girl fooled, but I KNOW he's a secret asshole!
  • Oliver Winston:
    He cared more about that one bitch than me. Another asshole.
  • Miranda Law:
    Haven't met her
  • Emily Heart:
    She seems really quiet and shy. Whatever, I don't really care. As long as she doesn't bother me, she's decent in my book.
  • Chloe Teise:
    I'm fucking fabulous, thank you very much
  • Leo Shilstone:
    He actually cared about me! He's the one guy who I CAN'T call an asshole.
  • Rhea Brenner:
    I don't know, she's just been quiet right now, I'll talk about her later.
This message was sent to you from Reesania

.:Teardrops:.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

[*] Timothy Hiott:
He's a big strong guy, I can admire that. Don't know him that well, but he seems cool enough.
[*] Oliver Winston:
I might be a jerk, but at least I'm not like this guy. He's definitely going to be a problem.
[*] Miranda Law:
Haven't met her
[*] Emily Heart:
Under normal circumstances, I would really try to get with this girl. She's hot. But there's something about her... I don't know. She's different, and it kinda freaks me out.
[*] Chloe Teise:
Where do people like her come from?
[*] Leo Shilstone:
He has a tolerance for Chloe. That man is brave. I respect him.
[*] Rhea Brenner:
She seems tough, definitely a person I would like to get to know.
[/list]

.:Teardrops:.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!